Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,397 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Give your thoughts on the world by painting it

Last posted Sep 16, 2016 at 11:42PM EDT. Added Sep 15, 2016 at 04:03PM EDT
26 posts from 14 users

Tried to be as honest as possible about knowledge of geography and general cultural and political opinion (also drew in Hawaii roughly):

Basically, the Africo-Asian bridge should sink. Just sink. If you set the whole bridge on fire, that ain't good for the atmosphere dawg. Make it sink and let the contents be one with the Earth again windchimes

You'll notice I separated Australia. Ain't nothin good in the outback, my friend. But at least a desert is still better than the middle east, you know, since even that has a stable ecosystem. Reason why Northern Canada and Greenland is yellow is not because of the people or culture, just cause it's too damn cold up there. Penguins can have that shit. I have no clue about most of South America and Africa, but areas in green are chill. I noticed Sanity Thrower has the opposite opinion, maybe he knows more than me lol

twistedmetalero wrote:

>middle east is red because crazy muslims
>but saudi arabia is ok because crazy muslims?

there are bad muslims and good muslims
i mean i'm living in a country surrounded by muslims and no one's getting blown up

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

i mean i'm living in a country surrounded by muslims and no one's getting blown up

saudi arabia is the worst example of good muslims in the world, in fact i dont think you can get an even more incorrect answer unless you mentioned syria and iraq. there is 0 difference between saudi arabia's islamism and that of ISIS.

"i mean i’m living in a country surrounded by muslims and no one’s getting blown up"

they don't need to when they can arrest you for something as petty as magic and lash you for weeks

Last edited Sep 16, 2016 at 09:36AM EDT

twistedmetalero wrote:

saudi arabia is the worst example of good muslims in the world, in fact i dont think you can get an even more incorrect answer unless you mentioned syria and iraq. there is 0 difference between saudi arabia's islamism and that of ISIS.

"i mean i’m living in a country surrounded by muslims and no one’s getting blown up"

they don't need to when they can arrest you for something as petty as magic and lash you for weeks

well at least they don't actively fucking over us just because.

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

well at least they don't actively fucking over us just because.

"While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors (e.g. Qatar), Saudi Arabia arguably remains the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism, which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton. According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."

twistedmetalero wrote:

"While Saudi Arabia is often a secondary source of funds and support for terror movements who can find more motivated and ideologically invested benefactors (e.g. Qatar), Saudi Arabia arguably remains the most prolific sponsor of international Islamist terrorism, allegedly supporting groups as disparate as the Afghanistan Taliban, Al Qaeda, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) and the Al-Nusra Front.

Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism, which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide, according to Hillary Clinton. According to a secret December 2009 paper signed by the US secretary of state, "Saudi Arabia remains a critical financial support base for al-Qaida, the Taliban, LeT and other terrorist groups."

Before anything goes sour, II have to clear some wrongs I did.
So okay, Quite a few unknown donors from Saudi Arabia and some others are funding these jihadist groups,
indirectly taking part of the jihad. It isn't that the government itself is doing this (thank god), and they did a poor job handling them. Thanks for letting me know that.

So I hope this'll un-rustle everyone's jimmies. My fault for being unknowledgeable.

“i mean i’m living in a country surrounded by muslims and no one’s getting blown up”

they don’t need to when they can arrest you for something as petty as magic and lash you for weeks

By that I assume you that you believe Muslim countries are pretty sensitive and thin-skinned, and you lash you for insulting their religion, yes it's correct but this isn't the case for Malaysia, where I'm from. That's why I have such skewed views about the religion: they weren't so strict on following it.
One of the political parties suggested about introducing hudud laws into our country. Seems like most of us disagree.

Don't take this personally if you live in any of the countries that I've colored negatively. This map reflects how I feel about the government and certain socio-economic situations, not how I feel about the people who live there.

Last edited Sep 16, 2016 at 02:39PM EDT

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

Before anything goes sour, II have to clear some wrongs I did.
So okay, Quite a few unknown donors from Saudi Arabia and some others are funding these jihadist groups,
indirectly taking part of the jihad. It isn't that the government itself is doing this (thank god), and they did a poor job handling them. Thanks for letting me know that.

So I hope this'll un-rustle everyone's jimmies. My fault for being unknowledgeable.

“i mean i’m living in a country surrounded by muslims and no one’s getting blown up”

they don’t need to when they can arrest you for something as petty as magic and lash you for weeks

By that I assume you that you believe Muslim countries are pretty sensitive and thin-skinned, and you lash you for insulting their religion, yes it's correct but this isn't the case for Malaysia, where I'm from. That's why I have such skewed views about the religion: they weren't so strict on following it.
One of the political parties suggested about introducing hudud laws into our country. Seems like most of us disagree.

the goverment of saudi arabia IS the biggest reason the middle east is a fucked up place, they spread and funded salafism and wahhabism, both islamic sects that are extremely fundamentalist and support sharia law, saudi arabia is directly responsible for ISIS, al qaeda, boko haram and other islamist extremist groups even if they dont directly fund them they were still the reason they appeared.

The middle east would be a better place if saudi arabia never existed.

second i assumed you were living in saudi arabia because this was our point of discussion, i have nothing against muslim countries as i find being muslim doesnt make you different. the middle east is just following the islamic version of a death cult

Last edited Sep 16, 2016 at 05:43PM EDT

Teddy Sadcat wrote:

>saudi Arabia
>good muslims

First of all, as Lebanese Arab, let me start off by saying fuck you. Not all middle eastern Arabs are a bunch of crazy nut-job terrorists who want to blow up the world. Sick of people broad-brushing us Arabs by thinking we are all like that. The amount of good Arabs and Muslims unanimously oughtweigh the bad ones.

Second, Saudi Arabia is the worst example of human beings, let alone good Muslims. They claim to be true Muslims but they are the embodiment of the scummiest people on this earth. Men legal to abuse and/ or rape women, women needing permission of men to see if they can do anything.

I can go on a full rant on everything wrong about Saudi Arabia and your opinion on them, but I will keep it for another time.

Last edited Sep 16, 2016 at 06:39PM EDT

Asura wrote:

>saudi Arabia
>good muslims

First of all, as Lebanese Arab, let me start off by saying fuck you. Not all middle eastern Arabs are a bunch of crazy nut-job terrorists who want to blow up the world. Sick of people broad-brushing us Arabs by thinking we are all like that. The amount of good Arabs and Muslims unanimously oughtweigh the bad ones.

Second, Saudi Arabia is the worst example of human beings, let alone good Muslims. They claim to be true Muslims but they are the embodiment of the scummiest people on this earth. Men legal to abuse and/ or rape women, women needing permission of men to see if they can do anything.

I can go on a full rant on everything wrong about Saudi Arabia and your opinion on them, but I will keep it for another time.

Question: how is Qatar? I remember being in their airport and the country seemed incredibly cool to visit. Would that be a good idea or are Qataris just as bad sa Saudi Arabians?

Muffinlicious wrote:

@Syndic
What’s so bad about the B E L A R U S E ?

That last bastion of soviet dictatorship really annoys me. Like North Korea, Belarus is a failed state, nostalgic for the communist past of the twentieth century, being propped up by a stronger neighbor who sees it as nothing more than a buffer zone against the warmongering capitalist hordes of the west. Belarus definitely isn't as bad as the DPRK, don't get me wrong, but I dislike them both just about the same. I suppose that, the closer a dictatorship is to Europe, the more it makes me upset.

@Asura

Not all middle eastern Arabs are a bunch of crazy nut-job terrorists who want to blow up the world.

Everybody knows that. I never said that all Arabs ever wanted is to blow shit up.
And by good Muslims and bad Muslims, I said that as I'm looking at the entire world. Not just Saudi Arabia. Their religion has always been pretty sexist I know.

Tell me then. I feel uneducated as fuck.

@Blac Youngsta

they spread and funded salafism and wahhabism, both islamic sects that are extremely fundamentalist and support sharia law

Boy, they're done fucked up do they.
second i assumed you were living in saudi arabia because this was our point of discussion, i have nothing against muslim countries as i find being muslim doesnt make you different. the middle east is just following the islamic version of a death cult

No, I'm from Malaysia, South-East Asia. It's a very different country and since I grew up there, I tend to see then in a more positive light. I'm no Muslim by the way.
It's a multicultural country, living alongside the Chinese (which I am one) and the Hindus, laws have to be amended to fit all sorts of people of different cultures and beliefs. Almost all Sharia laws applied in Saudi Arabia are never done here, and it's never done to anyone who isn't a Muslim.
To put it lightly, they're slowly following Christianity, revoking some rules to fit modern-day society.

Look, I don't want to be a douche, correct me if I wronged anything. I grew up in a different country, I don't have anything against Islam, I'm just misunderstood.
Saudi Arabia is pretty pathetic, following the Quran to the T. It's rather barbaric if you ask me.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!