Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,395 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Dare the user below you to turn a song into a stand.

Last posted Oct 11, 2016 at 02:09PM EDT. Added Oct 04, 2016 at 02:21PM EDT
5 posts from 5 users

ITT we dare the user below us to turn a song we choose into a stand. No stand generators, just listen to the song and come up with abilities and stats based off of it.
I'll start:
I dare the user below me to turn 'You've Got the Touch' by Stan Bush into a stand.

Stand Name: You've Got the Touch

Stand Ability: SuperHuman Enhancements
Power – D

Speed – D

Range – D

Durability – C

Precision – B

Potential – A

Description: The ability to grant superhuman like powers to any living thing it touches. It ranges from super strength, speed, durability, and senses. It only last a max of 1 minutes with a cooldown time of one day per person, and can only be used one person at a time. Doesn't cause strain to the body despite performing superhuman feats.
power can't enhance stands.
I dare the user below me to turn "Barracuda" by Heart into a stand.

Last edited Oct 04, 2016 at 02:58PM EDT

Stand Name:「Barracuda」
Stand Ability: Metal Blade
Power – A

Speed – A

Range – ?

Durability – B

Precision – B

Developmental Potential – E

Description: The ability to generate multiple, powerful saw blades from the hands. The saw blades can be thrown at targets, with the change of striking depending on the throwing skills of the stand user.
The power can’t enhance other stands.

I dare the user below me to turn “Whole Lotta Rosie” by AC/DC into a stand.

Last edited Oct 05, 2016 at 11:41PM EDT

Stand Name: 「Whole Lotta Rosie」
Stand Ability: Manufactured Goods
Power- B
Speed- D
Range- D
Durability- A
Precision- D
Developmental Potential- A

Description: Whole Lotta Rosie, upon eating any material, may use it to mass-produce an object of the user's choice, so long as the object is made of the material/s chosen.

(The 'rosie' here being a female factory worker)

To the user below me, if any: Turn the song "Mummified in Barbed Wire" by Cannibal Corpse into a stand.

Stand Name: Mummified in Barbed Wire.
Stand Ability: Metal Sealing.
Power – B
Speed – E
Range – A
Durability – B
Precision – C
Developmental Potential – C

Description: Your opponent will be covered and trapped in layers of barbed wire and other metals as if they were being mummified and cocooned. This ability could seal away an enemy for a certain period of time as long as the Stand doesn't die or could leave an opponent open for any attack when they are sealed. Attacking the sealed opponent for the latter reason will destroy the seal if the attack is powerful.

I dare the user below me to turn the song "Killing In The Name" by Rage Against The Machine into a Stand.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!