Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,398 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Nations RP (sort of)

Last posted Oct 17, 2016 at 10:07PM EDT. Added Oct 16, 2016 at 12:08AM EDT
29 posts from 23 users

So, this is basically a nations RP, except instead of relying on my own creativity and knowledge, I'm going to get lots of help from a computer.

Don't worry, this will still keep to the nations rp "style". Instead of micromanaging things, I give you a picture of what is going on, and you tell me "the big picture" of things you want to happen.

You ever heard of Rise of Mankind: A New Dawn? It's a crazy huge mode for Civilization IV: Beyond the sword (keep in mind that this came out in 2007) that's still actively updated by some devoted fans, and it's what I'll be "using" to "create" the game.

To make this happen, I'll basically be playing as everyone at once, but basically automating everything not relevant to your decisions, and doing my best to follow out the decisions you make. (I realize this requires some judgement values, but I'll be as impartial as possible and besides, even normal nation RPs do as well.)

And don't worry, you don't need to know how to play the game in question. I'll mention any important concepts if I think they are important enough, but I should be able to narrate your situation and major options in an RP style.

If you want to play, please visit this questionnaire (don't worry, I made it pretty short) and fill it out. Feel free to ask me any questions, or take it again if you want to answer it again with different answers. (I'll take the most recent answers from each user as their final answers.)

There's room for up to twenty people (I'm not "playing") and the deadline to sign up by completing the questionnaire will be a week after the moment this topic is posted.

Here's hoping this doesn't flop.
I'm going to bed now, but I'll answer questions/messages in the morning after I wake up.

Last edited Oct 16, 2016 at 12:10AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!