Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,413 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

WHO WOULD WIN

Last posted Aug 12, 2017 at 12:17AM EDT. Added Jul 30, 2017 at 05:34AM EDT
24 posts from 8 users

I'll play this little game.
Skeletor. While I haven't watched He-Man, I do know he has supernatural powers, unlike Skull Face (sure, he has the vocal cord parasites, but those won't help him beat Skeletor). I vote Skeletor.

Cloud (Final Fantasy 7) vs. Guts (Berserk). They've both got huge swords and are the most well-known giant sword users in their respective mediums (video games and anime).

Oh my, they're both terrible, and self-hating male feminists worked on both movies (as much as I hate anti-SJWs, I have to admit that self-hating male feminists like Paul Feig annoy me; you can support women's rights without hating your own gender, you know).

Haven't seen either, but I guess Ghostbusters 2016. Hey, it may have been regressive feminist bullshit and was made off of a popular brand, but even that got good critical reception (of course, audience reception is the complete opposite). Can't say the same for the Emoji Movie.
Also, Ghostbusters vs. emojis? C'mon, of course the Ghostbusters would win.

Gorillaz vs. Dethklok. It's the battle of the virtual bands!

Last edited Aug 02, 2017 at 12:33AM EDT

@TripleA9000 Raiden. His insanity would be too much for Jack and he would be a lot stronger than any metal in SJ's universe.

@Colonel Dude Gorillaz because they're a bit smarter than Dethklok and more organized. They also have a ghost on their team.

I know a bit about WH40K despite not playing it, and I've only played Mass Effect 3 (because I'm an idiot).

However, while both are really powerful, I'd have to say Necrons. They're practically immortal, and have technology more advanced than the other races in WH40K. Reapers can be destroyed despite taking a lot of effort to do.

I'll get a bit boring here: Krillin vs. Raditz.(both from DBZ)

Tough call, but considering the limits of Gideon's ARS suit, I'm going to have to say Sam takes the win.

Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance) vs J.C. Denton (Deus Ex)

Last edited Aug 03, 2017 at 11:25PM EDT

A-Train wrote:

Tough call, but considering the limits of Gideon's ARS suit, I'm going to have to say Sam takes the win.

Steven Armstrong (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance) vs J.C. Denton (Deus Ex)

I'd say Steven Armstrong. His nanomachines were something else completely.
Rayman vs Crash Bandicoot.

I haven't played much of either game. But I'd have to say Rayman, since his arms, body, and feet aren't connected by anything; they just weirdly float in the air, which would be useful in combat.

Hatsune Miku vs, Sharon Apple (Macross Plus).

Judging by my cursory research of the subjects in question, I'm going to say that Sharon ultimately wins due to her hypno-music.

The Q* (Star Trek) vs The Chaos Gods (Warhammer 40k)

*referring to the whole lot of them instead of just Q.

I know a bit about the flood, but don't know anythign about the Infested, so I'm gonna guess the Flood, dueto being the remnants of that Precursor race that came before the Forerunners.

SPECIAL AMERICA MECHA ROUND!
Chibodee Crocket (Mobile Fighter G Gundam) in his Gundam Maxter vs. U.S. President Michael Wilson (Metal Wolf Chaos) in his Metal Wolf!

Two real American dudes in even more American mecha! Who will win?!
(I haven't finished G Gundam, and I haven't seen much of Metal Wolf Chaos, so I'm curious to see who would win here).

I dunno much about Logan Paul. Both seem like obnoxious douchebags, but I'll say Logan because his douchiness seems self-contained (correct me if I'm wrong).

Sonichu vs. Coldsteel the Hedgeheg.
It's the battle of cancerous Sonic OCs.

Dunno much about either, but considering how ridiculous things are in WH40K, I'd have to say Horus.

Hatsune Miku vs. The Noid, Domino's old mascot.
I know this is a weird one, but I recently saw Vinny of Vinesauce play Yo! Noid 2, and considering that Miku advertised for Domino's in Japan, I'd like to see how this plays out. Noid may have beaten Hatsune Mike, but can he beat his creation?

Last edited Aug 12, 2017 at 12:23AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!