Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,398 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Post Your must downvoted image

Last posted Sep 19, 2018 at 08:08PM EDT. Added Sep 10, 2018 at 09:03PM EDT
38 posts from 35 users

I see two ways to look at this, most accumulated downvotes, and worst spread.

At most accumulated downvotes, we have

with 7 downvotes offset by 36 upvotes,

and for worst spread with have this ungodly blight at -2.

Last edited Sep 10, 2018 at 09:29PM EDT

Was hoping that some light attempts at trolling or posting really dated memes for documentation were going to be my most net downvoted. Unfortunately, the lowest one at 9 downvotes and 0 upvotes is just this boring one:

The image that spoiled The Last Jedi for me when it first came out. I thought it would be a good idea to share this image on KYM as long as it was tagged as a spoiler, but it seems that 12 people disagree.

Duck Amuck wrote:

https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1321730-ben-garrison

Try put exclamation marks at the front and back of the Image url. What you did was linking to image page

Like so:!(image url)!

So yours would look like this

A 3rd_Rate posted:

"

Try put exclamation marks at the front and back of the Image url. What you did was linking to image page

Like so:!(image url)!

So yours would look like this
"

Thank you.

I found this picture floating around teh internets, and I thought it summarized how /pol/ viewed r/the_donald. You would be surprised how many people think that right-wing Reddit communities are made up of people from /pol/, and anyone who has visited /pol/ knows that is definitely not true. So I posted it here.

And from the looks of things KYM didn't see eye-to-eye with /pol/.

Actually now that I think about it, that makes sense.

I thought people who know that this was a joke, as a lot of drake-posts are. When I saw that it was being buried, I changed the title hoping for a change. Regardless, at least I can day that I have the most downvotes image in a gallery.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!