Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,372 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Pokémon: Smash or Pass Game

Last posted May 18, 2022 at 02:46PM EDT. Added Apr 13, 2022 at 07:15PM EDT
9 posts from 7 users

Hello everyone! I was curious to see if there was an easy way to do this online and to my luck I found a cool website where it was possible: right here!

So, my results ended up being 759 Passes and 139 Smashes. Here's a screenshot of my Smashes right here:

Let's see if you are more degenerate than I am. Also, feel free to ask about any of my Smashes if you want explanation.

My list is definitely way more superficial and basic AF: 31 Smashes, 867 Passes.

Smashes being:

Machamp , Scyther , Lapras , Ditto , Vaporeon , Mewtwo , Scizor , Sceptile , Blaziken , Gardevoir , Milotic , Lopunny , Lucario , Glaceon , Gallade , Froslass , Cresselia , Serperior , Lilligant , Zoroark , Gothitelle , Meloetta-aria , Delphox , Incineroar , Primarina , Salazzie , Tsareena , Pheromosa , Cinderace , Inteleon , Hatterene

Last edited Apr 13, 2022 at 10:41PM EDT

Well this was a fun way to learn about Pokemon from the last three generations.

I got 18 17 smashes:

Replace Ho-oh with Lugia and remove Treecko entirely; I was looking at the "what others chose" section instead of the current 'mon to make things quicker and it got my brain confused.

Last edited Apr 20, 2022 at 05:56AM EDT

Juicydeath1025 wrote:

Hello everyone! I was curious to see if there was an easy way to do this online and to my luck I found a cool website where it was possible: right here!

So, my results ended up being 759 Passes and 139 Smashes. Here's a screenshot of my Smashes right here:

Let's see if you are more degenerate than I am. Also, feel free to ask about any of my Smashes if you want explanation.

Some of these choices concern me

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!