Forums / Discussion / General

232,984 total conversations in 7,790 threads

+ New Thread

Featured Featured
KYM Mod AMA: Captain Blubber

Last posted Dec 17, 2011 at 04:17PM EST. Added Dec 06, 2011 at 01:36PM EST
28 posts from 17 users

After looking at your profile, I realize that your username is a Banjo-Kazooie reference, right?

So is that one of your favorite games? Why isn't Mischief Makers one of your favorite games?

What albums from the last few years do you suggest for us to listen to? If you had to chose, what album is your favorite of all time?

What's your plan on making the Tikibar a reality?

This thread better be 90% art. I want to feel your hand cramp emanating from the intertubes.

Serious question, where did you come from? How'd you join the site?

Why don't you look at me the way you used to? Why have you never told me you love me? Why do you play with my emotions? Why are you so distant? Why do you use the money I give you to buy pills and male hookers? Why is G.I. Joe gayer than ponies? Why did you run away with the pool boy? Why don't you show me your pokemon? Why is Tomberry pregnant with your child? Why is Mellow so awsome? Why is Don sending you love letters? Why is Brucker such a piece of man meat? Why does Kalmo think he can get all up in your cool aid? Why is all the rum gone? Why not Zoidberg? Y U NO LIEK questions? Why is there a fly in my soup? Why did you agree to this?

Last edited Dec 07, 2011 at 02:37AM EST

I request a new drawing of you and me the morning after New Years.

Also, can I use it as an avatar?

Also, can you use it as an avatar also so we can be avatar buddies?

Also, what's your favorite type of asian food?

Kalmo wrote:

How did you get so amazing at artwork?

Jesus Christ Kalmo, quit sucking my dick so hard, I'm losing circulation in it.
My drawings are pretty juvenile in both style and comedic content, which appeals to the site's young male demographic. I'm actually not that good at art.
Last edited Dec 17, 2011 at 10:33AM EST

Captain Blubber wrote:

Jesus Christ Kalmo, quit sucking my dick so hard, I'm losing circulation in it.
My drawings are pretty juvenile in both style and comedic content, which appeals to the site's young male demographic. I'm actually not that good at art.

Suiseiseki     wrote:

On a scale of 1-9001 super novas with what amount of energy to you hate me?

Who are you?
I don't hate anyone,because I don't care enough about you guys enough to feel any really strong emotions about you. You're just some guy on the internet. I have no reason to hate you.

Verbose wrote:

After looking at your profile, I realize that your username is a Banjo-Kazooie reference, right?

So is that one of your favorite games? Why isn't Mischief Makers one of your favorite games?

Question 1

No, I use one of it's characters as an avatar for like 3 years because I fucking hate it, Christ, you're stupid.
Yes it's one of my favourite games. I re-purchased it for the N64 the week before I signed up for KYM so I just used Captain Blubber's name and head. To be honest though, if I could go back, I would have chose an original username. Oh well.

Question 2

Sounds pretty gay, hombre.
I have never played it, I might download it later.

pug on toast wrote:

Do you love Kalmo or hate Kalmo?

It's okay Mr. J, if you want to ask kalmo out even though he has a crush on me. I promise you I woun't steal him from you.
I like kalmo, and I like to poke fun at kalmo, but once again, it's tough to have strong emotions about people you've never met.
Last edited Dec 17, 2011 at 02:08PM EST

amanda b. wrote:

-How did you get the title of Tiki Bar manager?

-Are you the captain of anything in particular?

Question 1

I kept shitting all over kym with that stupid in-joke and begged the mods to call me it.
The tikibar was a in-joke from a long time ago about a kym utopia that I may never see. And it's a pretty sweet title. See this thread from whence it came.

Question 2

It is very difficult to think of a snarky answer for a yes or no question.
I've kinda been the captain of baseball teams, and I've been president of student council. And that's kinda the same.

Chris wrote:

What albums from the last few years do you suggest for us to listen to? If you had to chose, what album is your favorite of all time?

What's your plan on making the Tikibar a reality?

Question 1.

Maybe this snark button was a bad idea. It is getting progressively less funny as it goes on.
Last few years is a little too broad. I'll make a list of albums I liked from 2011.

And So I Watch You From Afar – Gangs
Andrew Jackson Jihad – Knife Man (not pictured)
Bambi Molesters – Dumb Loud Hollow Twang
Battles – Gloss Drop
Bibio – Mind Bokeh
Blue Sky Black Death – Noir
Chinese Man – Racing With the Sun
Cold Cave – Cherish the Light Years
Colin Stetson – New History Warfare Vol. 2
Giles Corey – Giles Corey
Jonwayne – Bowser
Mogwai – Hardcore will never die, but you will
Pan – Post-Rock is not Dead (not pictured0
Portugal. the man – In the Mountain in the Cloud
SBTRKT -SBTRKT
*shels – Plains of the Purple Buffalo (not pictured)
Spaces – Nothing Exist but Atoms and the Void
Starfucker – Reptilians (not pictured)
Stepdad – Ordinaire EP (not pictured)
Timber Timbre – Creep On Creepin' On
Thee Oh Sees – Castlemania
Unknown Mortal Orchestra – Unknown Mortal Orchestra (not pictured)
Yawn – Open Season(not pictured)

Sorry about all the missing pictures, but I didn't have them on my computer and it was too frustraying to find them all.

Taking a break, this last question was too much for me for some reason will do more in a bit.

Last edited Dec 17, 2011 at 03:55PM EST

Knife Man is a really weird album. I've had a hard time getting into it. I guess I sort of like the comparative minimalism of Only God Can Judge Me, I think it fits the style a bit better.

Hauu! You must login or signup first!