Forums / Discussion / General

234,702 total conversations in 7,810 threads

+ New Thread

What football teams do you like most in the world?

Last posted Sep 09, 2013 at 12:53AM EDT. Added Jul 25, 2013 at 03:14AM EDT
23 posts from 11 users

Well you say "World" so I'm assuming you're talking about the real football. Not American Football or Gealic or whatever.

So here are my top two teams:

Local team:

European team:

kellyliang674 wrote:

What football teams do you like most in the world?

Not sure what kind of football you're talking about so I'll put my favorite teams from both:
Atlanta Falcons: American Football

And American Samoa: Football
After all, it takes skill to lose 31-0

Now, time to be serious: United States Women's National Team. They won the women's world cup twice and have the greatest goal scorer of ALL time, she even has twice as much as the top scorer in men's football.

Last edited Jul 25, 2013 at 02:34PM EDT

burning_phoneix wrote:

Well you say "World" so I'm assuming you're talking about the real football. Not American Football or Gealic or whatever.

So here are my top two teams:

Local team:

European team:

Yeah, Spurs!

Gareth Bale an' all that…

(Actually, of all the European teams you picked, why Tottenham Hotspur?)

While I support Tottenham too, that's for my local team, for the main team I support, that's Manchester United.

(I wonder if this thread will get a flame war going about 'football: which one?')

Last edited Jul 25, 2013 at 02:29PM EDT

I once picked "random team" in Championship Manager in the old days and got spurs.

Fell in love with the team and here I am. :P

It's also the reason I support Hannover 96 XD.

AND IT WILL DEVOLVE INTO A FLAME WAR ABOUT HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MANURE YOU TRAITOR!

burning_phoneix wrote:

I once picked "random team" in Championship Manager in the old days and got spurs.

Fell in love with the team and here I am. :P

It's also the reason I support Hannover 96 XD.

AND IT WILL DEVOLVE INTO A FLAME WAR ABOUT HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT MANURE YOU TRAITOR!

>ManUre

I've never heard that one before.

Hannover? Why u no Schalke.

PeanutButterChocolate wrote:

A fellow New York Red Bulls fan huh? Gotta love the fact an energy drink has their own team.

Fun fact, Red Bull also bought a historic Austrian football club and named it FC Red Bull Salzburg.

How Red bull can own two soccer teams and a world champion F1 Racing team while coke and pepsi don't makes me confused.

burning_phoneix wrote:

Fun fact, Red Bull also bought a historic Austrian football club and named it FC Red Bull Salzburg.

How Red bull can own two soccer teams and a world champion F1 Racing team while coke and pepsi don't makes me confused.

At least the owners of all the other football clubs don't rename them after themselves… FC Red Bull Salzburg? I'm fine with the New York Red Bulls name because it's a kind of nickname, but Salzburg never asked for this.

If you're referring to MURICA's football, than I have to go with my Lions. Sure they're known for sucking, but so were the Tigers, and look where they're at now.

If you're referring to the sport that the Federation de Internationale Football Association governs, then I have none, because I find soccer to be agonizingly slow. If they shrunk the field, it would be a lot more fun, but then again, it would just essentially be hockey then, but on land.

Quantum Meme wrote:

At least the owners of all the other football clubs don't rename them after themselves… FC Red Bull Salzburg? I'm fine with the New York Red Bulls name because it's a kind of nickname, but Salzburg never asked for this.

There were quite a lot of protests by fans (as even the stadium name and team colors were changed) and eventually, the fans went and founded their own club.

It was really ugly mess that Red Bull could have avoided by just sponsoring the team….

burning_phoneix wrote:

There were quite a lot of protests by fans (as even the stadium name and team colors were changed) and eventually, the fans went and founded their own club.

It was really ugly mess that Red Bull could have avoided by just sponsoring the team….

Not even Fly Emirates with the power money that they have ever did something that great.

Jimmy 3, People 0 wrote:

>You're a Cowboys fan
>I'm a Redskins fan

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS, COOLFACE.

Stick 'em up, ya dirty injun!

xTSGx wrote:

If you're referring to MURICA's football, than I have to go with my Lions. Sure they're known for sucking, but so were the Tigers, and look where they're at now.

If you're referring to the sport that the Federation de Internationale Football Association governs, then I have none, because I find soccer to be agonizingly slow. If they shrunk the field, it would be a lot more fun, but then again, it would just essentially be hockey then, but on land.

0-16

Hhhheheheheehhhheheheheheeeheheheehh.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!