Forums / Discussion / General

233,333 total conversations in 7,803 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Mod AMA Series - Gnairly

Last posted May 03, 2017 at 10:46PM EDT. Added May 01, 2017 at 08:45PM EDT
62 posts from 48 users

Whats your favorite thing that goes boom

also what are your thoughts on bomb schematics that easily circulate the internet

Last edited May 01, 2017 at 09:29PM EDT

Watched Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun but no Barakmon in sight?! Watch or riot

Looking on your mal, what constitutes you to rate a show from a 7 to a 9, or bless your soul, 2?

Other than KLK and No Game No Life, what shows have you thoroughly enjoyed?

and what can I do to make you watch Barakamon

KYM downgrades GIFs on upload, increases filesize while doing it.

When something is going to be done about that? Basically all you need is a simple check whether or not new file after recompression is going to be bigger than the original, and if true put up the original instead.

Ridiculous example:

It was 5.8 MB when I uploaded it. The version that shows to everyone is a whooping 25 megs.

That's definitely not how it should be, and something needs to be done about it.

I like your taste anime dude, also no shortage of the CGDCT genre in that list I see.

But anyway, what do you plan to pursue as a career?
Is there something that you enjoying doing that you plan to use as a skill in the future?

@Cold Hard Crash, it felt tiring and not much was stood out

@Cellular Lukeleus, neither

@Psyk, I don't read light novels because I don't know where to read them for free, but Iโ€™d love to read the Monogatari Series

@Don, I'm currently playing Overwatch, Danganronpa 1, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe and Fire Emblem Heroes. I plan on playing Rabi-Ribi after I finish Danganronpa

@Frankenstein, it was mostly the opposite when I joined but there were a lot of warnings

@Artyom, it would be very mean

@Space Cowboy, I'm behind in watching seasonal anime, but one that I would recommend and currently watching is Hinako Note, comedy and slice of life with cute girls

@Sergeant Arch Dornan, begin the Great Journey

@Major Bummer, I donโ€™t know?

@Juicydeath1025, shelter, bed, food, clean water, clothes, electricity, internet, electronic devices, anime, and a secret way to get back home

@Xin I rate a show mainly from how I enjoyed it, tbh probably half the shows I watched I kinda rushed through it. Some other shows I really enjoyed was Tanaka-kun is always listless, Love Live!, Monogatari Series and most of the slice of life shows. Also you couldโ€™ve just ask me to watch Barakamon. P.S. add me on your MAL

@Samekichi KIseki, because theyโ€™re cute

@Chowzburgerz, Both

@TripleA9000 A mix of both

@Mario94, what?

@TheMagicPyro No, I wish I could play Persona 5 and as for waifu, I always see Sakura or Takemi

@Sinael the Clueless, thatโ€™s not my problem

@Remchi, horrible(?)

@SweetAndDelicious Thank you! For my career I havenโ€™t put much thought into it (p.s. also add me on MAL)

@Asura did you read the first post?

@Btan-Cines, that's not my problem

Last edited May 02, 2017 at 12:24AM EDT
@Sinael the Clueless, thatโ€™s not my problem
@Btan-Cines, thatโ€™s not my problem

For further clarification: These are things mods have no control over. It's all up to the admins.

How did you find KYM?

Last edited May 02, 2017 at 01:06AM EDT

@DickMan My most favorite video game as of right now would be Kirby's Return to Dreamland and I don't really have a least favorite video game

Last edited May 02, 2017 at 01:30AM EDT

Tell me a more best girl than Tsukihi

Protip: You can't

Non-meme question: What do you consider to be most important when uploading media to the site? What type of media do you think there should be less of, if any?

Last edited May 02, 2017 at 02:28AM EDT

What got you into memes and, eventually, KYM? Simply put: What memes made you the memer trash you are today?

Last edited May 02, 2017 at 03:40AM EDT

(repost from the original thread)
For anyone who decides to answer mine even though it may be flooded under other questions, from one admin/moderator to another how can you ensure that everyone is at least happy with the site/server you take part in running?

Just finished Steins;Gate, really enjoyed it. Have any recommendations similar to that show, if you have watched it? And I don't necessarily mean the time travel shenanigans, I'd also like shows with relationships between leads similar to Okabe and Kurisu. I'm a sucker for awkward teenage romances.

As for a less anime focused question, do you do any other work outside of KYM? Moderate any other sites, are you an admin, do you create webpages, etc.?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!