Forums / Discussion / General

233,182 total conversations in 7,798 threads

+ New Thread

Projared cheats on his wife Heidi O'Ferrall ‏

Last posted May 22, 2019 at 09:06AM EDT. Added May 09, 2019 at 03:47AM EDT
17 posts from 11 users

It was just recently revealed that popular Youtuber ProJared has cheated on his wife with HollyConrad. Holly Conrad being the ex-wife of GameGrumps star Ross O'Donovan. After this was revealed, every video staring Projared on the GameGrumps Youtube channel was taken down. Projared has also been sending explicit pictures and videos of himself to female fans. One picture is of him dressed-up in a SailorMoon costume.

Heidi went on a tweetstorm about the affair
https://twitter.com/AtelierHeidi/status/1126339321152204801

ProJared's Statement
https://twitter.com/ProJared/status/1126332309567942656

I've been following this since the news broke and this rabbit hole goes a little further than you might think, and I'm not talking about how Jared was basically controlling every aspect of Heidi's life and blaming her for the turmoil in their relationship.

For starters, "After this was revealed, every video staring Projared on the GameGrumps Youtube channel was taken down." Actually, those videos were taken down days ago, GameGrumps must've already known about this and that it was soon going to become public news.

The cheating was happening during, and most likely before, Ross and Holly got divorced and probably was the reason why they split suddenly. Meaning Ross knew that Holly was seeing ProJared and didn't tell Heidi about it. Ross even said in an older tweet "I know a girl that lives with me that would probably love to do something D&D related with Jared.." Goddamnit Ross.

About a dozen nudes of Jared already leaked and are making its rounds. The dude ain't packing heat. Some of these nudes were sent to fans some of which were underage.

But there's still a lot of speculation going around and a bunch of new stuff will surface.

Also…PeanutButterGamer……I am so glad I never liked that guy.

Last edited May 09, 2019 at 05:19AM EDT

Dang, I didn't know the videos had already been taken down some time ago. This whole situation is just a shame all around, but I want to see how many holes are gonna be dug. Speaking of holes, PeanutbutterGamer is digging himself further and further down the hole and has just made another tweet 2h ago. People have been calling him out on his bull, and both him and ProJared are losing subs.
ProJared SocialBlade
PeanutbutterGamer SocialBlade

Just a funny little side note. As soon as the news broke I instantly remembered a scene from a show he was in on the Screwattack website called Nametags, where he comes home to find his GF with his roommate. This was way back in 2008.

From what I heard, NormalBoots doesn't appear to give a shit about the situation, and yet, distance themselves from Jon after making a racist remark. For all we know, Jon could have just misspoken, and, if not that, could learn and make himself a better person, but this? What Jared did isn't something that can be brushed under the rug, and it shows.
Guess this is an end of an era of YouTube.

How long till Wizards of the Coast dumps Projared? Considering he does Dnd with Holly and senior story designer Chris Perkins, it might be a very bad look to have a game with a man sending and soliciting nudes from pre-teens. Especially since the show, Dice Camera Action, is Dm'd by Chris Perkins and has a lot of association with Wizards of the Coast itself.

Joey Corleone wrote:

well at least he got me into D&D…but than again I know watch far superior youtubers now who make the exact same videos.

I'm hoping he fucking kills himself, and everyone involved. Death to Normal Boots.

That's pretty smart and matured comment of you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!