Forums / Discussion / General

232,793 total conversations in 7,783 threads

+ New Thread

So… Venezuela apparently has a super hero based on its president…

Last posted Dec 28, 2021 at 09:24PM EST. Added Dec 13, 2021 at 02:13AM EST
13 posts from 10 users

As a latinoamerican ….please take in consideration the rest of latinoamerica is on the most part not like this, seriously I dont want to take responsability for Venezuela they are rather unique in how fucked they are most countries here arent running out of toilet paper because communism or some other shit.

Edit: Hell not even Venezuelans are fully responsible for Venezuela most are trying to stop the insane cunt but Maduro is too strong and shit was doomed since Chavez was doing his shit but things were somewhat ok back then (purely for the gasoline prices though)

Last edited Dec 13, 2021 at 02:47AM EST

No!! wrote:

As a latinoamerican ….please take in consideration the rest of latinoamerica is on the most part not like this, seriously I dont want to take responsability for Venezuela they are rather unique in how fucked they are most countries here arent running out of toilet paper because communism or some other shit.

Edit: Hell not even Venezuelans are fully responsible for Venezuela most are trying to stop the insane cunt but Maduro is too strong and shit was doomed since Chavez was doing his shit but things were somewhat ok back then (purely for the gasoline prices though)

Oh don’t worry I know that

It’s just that this is just fucking bizarre

Pokejoseph64 wrote:

You saw the title now here’s the link

If that link somehow doesn’t work, I’ll just give y’all the url:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2021/12/12/venezuela-super-bigote-mustache-maduro/

ROFL at all those critical analyses of the cartoon about its deeper artistic and geopolitical meaning. It's a dictator paying his underlings to jerk him off, and it's funny because it's cringeworthy. Nothing more.

2 seconds into the link OP gave us and already I gave up once I saw the 2000's flash era of an animation of Maduro. Thanks OP for showing us this thing, now to wait and see whatever memes people can make out of this.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!