Forums / Discussion / General

232,905 total conversations in 7,788 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Public service announcement: Fighteer the tvtropes mod is a power hungry tyrant scumbag who abuses his power.

Last posted Feb 13, 2022 at 11:28PM EST. Added Feb 13, 2022 at 06:55PM EST
4 posts from 3 users

He permanently banned me just because I posted a forum topic to 3 different sections because there was no clear section to put it in and it was an emergency. I could've dealt with a suspension, but a permaban is too much. Even when I apologized and told him politely about my situation, he denied me and insulted me. All of this was Fighteer's doing. No other mods were involved.

And I looked him up, he has done this to lots of people. He abuses his power and bans people for petty shit. This not how you teach people to behave, this is how you make enemies. There should be amovement to get him off the site forever.

This is a big revelation. I want people to see very boldly that "Fighteer is evil" and not "tvtropes is a shit website".

I'll never be able to use tvtropes with him around. Now everyone needs to band together against him.

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

He permanently banned me just because I posted a forum topic to 3 different sections because there was no clear section to put it in and it was an emergency.

In otherwords you were banned for not reading the rules and spamming because you over reacted to someone on DA blocking you…

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

This not how you teach people to behave, this is how you make enemies.

No of course not, you teach people how to behave by encouraging others to, and I quote: “make memes about how [they] are fat and ugly assholes who abuse their power and like to diddle little girls” Because “They deserve it.”

TheStupidRaptor wrote:

I want people to see very boldly that "Fighteer is evil"

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Dank Eypc the Wynn?
Now everyone needs to band together against him.

LETS GO LE KYM ARMY!!

If anyone wants to read the full context, feel free to see this thread.

Last edited Feb 13, 2022 at 11:28PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!