Forums / Discussion / General

233,235 total conversations in 7,799 threads

+ New Thread

What happened to Jolly Jew

Last posted Nov 19, 2023 at 08:26AM EST. Added Nov 09, 2023 at 03:41PM EST
21 posts from 13 users

Jolly Jew I believe was banned around the 2021 israel gaza conflict, as he is a Israeli citizen and was very very aggressive in discussions around it, he accused me of being antisemitic a few times for posting the death statistics at the time for one. I wouldn't be shocked if he went too far a few to many times in arguments about it and got banned

VeteranAdventureHobo wrote:

Jolly Jew I believe was banned around the 2021 israel gaza conflict, as he is a Israeli citizen and was very very aggressive in discussions around it, he accused me of being antisemitic a few times for posting the death statistics at the time for one. I wouldn't be shocked if he went too far a few to many times in arguments about it and got banned

wait he's actually Jewish?
I thought that was a meme lmao

UngaDooda wrote:

wait he's actually Jewish?
I thought that was a meme lmao

For me, that was the ever burning question of Jolly Jew. Was he playing a character in order to troll, or was he actually just an incredibly cantankerous, opinionated jew?

UngaDooda wrote:

especially for opinionated jews

I would know cause it happened to me!

(Seriously fuck you Bilbo Swaggins for suspending me FOR A WEEK over this dumb take. If you’re gonna suspend me and give vague reasons for why with this shit AT LEAST make it for a day or two! It’s like you’re asking me to double down on my crappy opinion!)

Ugh that past week was just rough for me

VeteranAdventureHobo wrote:

To be fair you are pretty sus

Pokejoseph64 wrote:

I would know cause it happened to me!

(Seriously fuck you Bilbo Swaggins for suspending me FOR A WEEK over this dumb take. If you’re gonna suspend me and give vague reasons for why with this shit AT LEAST make it for a day or two! It’s like you’re asking me to double down on my crappy opinion!)

Ugh that past week was just rough for me

Lol what a benign thing to suspend someone over.

Chewybunny wrote:

I want Lisa Lombs to be unbanned.
She was my conservative sex goddess.
She emanated pure right wing trad wife energy that I could harness to sell to the masses.

Alright, no more ecstasy for you. Give me your phone. I'm holding onto it until you come down.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!