Forums / Discussion / General

233,292 total conversations in 7,801 threads

+ New Thread

Alright, What the hell is this crap.

Last posted Jun 14, 2024 at 08:22PM EDT. Added Jun 12, 2024 at 03:30PM EDT
8 posts from 6 users

Why the hell is the top gallery covering crap like this

Especially when stuff like Dream tiger, older women and vivian have gotten on trending recently.

Why this of all things remaining on the top gallery? Are lurkers and bots here so drenched in culture war and loli crap that crap like this gets trending or has the top image gallery system broke and this was the result of that?

Zigzagoon wrote:

the site just has so little active users that culture war and loli crap is all you're gonna get. this has been a thing for a while now

It doesn't have to be the case…

Last edited Jun 13, 2024 at 10:06AM EDT

Most telling is the steam controversy. There's absolutely no way anyone gives a shit about SBI anymore except grifters at this point. There's been a total of 2 whole uploads the past month and the "trending" images are seeing tens of views .

I think the top gallery system is either broken or the way its determined is horribly flawed. There's no way that'd be the result of lurkers or bots.

Last edited Jun 13, 2024 at 12:38PM EDT

xoxin wrote:

Most telling is the steam controversy. There's absolutely no way anyone gives a shit about SBI anymore except grifters at this point. There's been a total of 2 whole uploads the past month and the "trending" images are seeing tens of views .

I think the top gallery system is either broken or the way its determined is horribly flawed. There's no way that'd be the result of lurkers or bots.

Probably the total amount of upvotes. All of those galleries have a number images with of +50 votes or more. Controversial topics that draw a majority to one side (like Primos or SBI) will draw a large number of votes, that's just how it is. Anatomy of a Gamer has a lot of redraws and parodies and the art itself is pretty cute.

TheHolyEmpress wrote:

Probably the total amount of upvotes. All of those galleries have a number images with of +50 votes or more. Controversial topics that draw a majority to one side (like Primos or SBI) will draw a large number of votes, that's just how it is. Anatomy of a Gamer has a lot of redraws and parodies and the art itself is pretty cute.

Better than having the top image galleries be there only because their thumbnails are thirst magnets. That was the case when Belle Delphine was there, and was kept out of the top by an object labeling meme that only has 40 images.

Last edited Jun 13, 2024 at 02:53PM EDT

TheHolyEmpress wrote:

I understand that's how it is but I still believe it's ridiculous that internet tribalism and a lolicon meme can surpass so many entries especially since there's been legitimate meme galleries that still have images uploaded gaining at least 800+ views.

But I guess I gotta hope that maybe this can be resolved someday.

Yo! You must login or signup first!