+ New Thread

Locked Locked
post your real life picture

Last posted Jan 11, 2012 at 12:13AM EST. Added Jan 10, 2012 at 10:13PM EST
74 posts from 21 users

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

lol u dont have the balls to post ur pics
whos adam deland?

Yeah, I don't have the balls to post my picture. What's your point?

Nikolaki8 wrote:

Yeah, I don't have the balls to post my picture. What's your point?

lol look at me i m nikolaki8 i have lots of karma so i talk shit to people lol virgin

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

lol look at me i m nikolaki8 i have lots of karma so i talk shit to people lol virgin

You seem to be calling a lot of people on this website virgins.

You guys, I think warcraftnerd secretly is a virgin and is trying to boost his low self-esteem. We should help him out.

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

your dedicated il give you that but if you want any from me tonight you gotta step you game up

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 10:48PM EST

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

i m over 18 get drunk in parties and bang random people all the time

And he says this in a thread where he POSTS HIS OWN PICTURE. It's pretty clear you're not 18, probably 15 or so. Assuming that IS your real picture, which it very well may not be.

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

i m over 18 get drunk in parties and bang random people all the time

Really? Let's look at some facts here.

Yeah… I don't think so. And didn't you say you were 18 before? Which is it? 18 or over 18?

Ashbot wrote:

To this day I wonder whether he is on the floor or against a wall.

Alex must have forgotten about this.

ALEX IS NOW A MEME.

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 11:18PM EST

@Everyone responding to Warcraftnerds claims

I hope you realize that:

-He's a dedicated obvious troll acting as a character
-He could be any age where he is old enough to know how to act like a little shithead.
-That's probably not him in the photo. He probably got it off some random facebook account

Consider that before you even think of responding to him.

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

why wont u guys believe i m over 18 when i am……..

You've given us no reason to think otherwise.

You say you drink, have sex, are eighteen.

Meanwhile you call us virgins and 40. I don't see a problem being a virgin. Isaac Newton died a virgin.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I hope you realize that:

-He could be any age where he is old enough to know how to act like a little shithead.
-That's probably not him in the photo. He probably got it off some random facebook account

post ur pics oh wait ur probably dont have the balls to do so unlike me.
oh and i am over 18.

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 11:19PM EST

EDIT: I just realized I posted something similar to Blue Screen's post…

I still don't think that's Warcraftnerd. I'm pretty sure he might have lurked Facebook or Flickr/Igmur/whatever and found a lame picture so he could troll with a false identity.

Or maybe it all started with a bad prank on a kid he might hate so he could be attacked a la 4chan. (For example Jessi or the girlfriend guy). And this is also why I'm sure he's not the kid on the picture. No one would want to be exploited in photoshops and Image Macros… except Blake Boston, sort of.

The problem with this is the fact that he picked KYM out of all possible websites out there. Maybe he doesn't want to be tracked like 4chan and Annonymous does with pedophiles, the Occupy cops and… well, everyone 4chan hates.

I actually tracked the namefile of the first picture he posted and I found out a Photobucket account where he only posted one image. That could only mean that he wanted to fulfil his trolling job as fast as possible.

And there's the issue with Welsey (404)… The fact that both users post around the same time can be explained with the most popular theory, that Welsey is Warcraftnerd. But the fact that he makes some rather intelligent post form time to time can make him look innocent (but he's still a troll). Welsey has actually evolved as well. Remember how raptur started making hatred post out of boredom, but after his ban, he became one of the family… sort of. The same is happening with 404. Maybe 404 is a red herring in this whole issue.

In the end, I'll give 404 the benefit of the doubt; and warcratnerd, that's not your picture.

Last edited Jan 10, 2012 at 11:23PM EST

Kalmo wrote:

Really? Let's look at some facts here.

Yeah… I don't think so. And didn't you say you were 18 before? Which is it? 18 or over 18?

You forgot to put the fact that he's a raging faggot.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

I hope you realize that:

But…but…he too dedicated…
I remember doing a similar thing when I was 8. I don't have a care in the world. People kept on criticizing me, but I didn't care and thought I was better, because it's the Internet and they can't do anything about it.

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

post ur pics oh wait ur probably dont have the balls to do so unlike me.
oh and i am over 18.

Post another picture of yourself. One of you with your mate and a beer. I'm still not sure what sex you are.

ConstantiNe wrote:

But…but…he too dedicated…
I remember doing a similar thing when I was 8. I don't have a care in the world. People kept on criticizing me, but I didn't care and thought I was better, because it's the Internet and they can't do anything about it.

lol ur 8 years old gtfo out of the internet kid

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!