Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,771 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Search A Users. Post Results.

Last posted May 12, 2012 at 07:15PM EDT. Added May 11, 2012 at 10:18PM EDT
67 posts from 36 users

opspe

Fun Fact: opspe has a stunningly unique name. The search result for him returns his KYM profile, his steam ID, his ponibooru account and many other things tied directly to him and nobody else. The only exception is the website www.opspe.com which may very well be where opspe got his name from in the first place

But that doesn't explain why the first image result for opspe gave me a pony image that was uploaded by CitationNeeded (no really). opspe's KYM avatar was right next to it

Also if anyone is thinking of searching my name, try my alt: Yokelassence. If you search for BSOD you will predictably get BSOD's

Last edited May 11, 2012 at 10:33PM EDT

BSOD wrote:

The only exception is the website www.opspe.com which may very well be where opspe got his name from in the first place

It's not. I honestly am not sure why a optics sales company based in Texas shares my name. As for that image, it's something I edited for CitationNeeded so that he could use it as a spray in TF2.

For Kalmo – picked at random from my friends list:

wat.

Even more fun fact: kalmo is Finnish for corpse.

Mack TheUnoriginal wrote:

T. Nair's new name, Captain Serious.

Kinda badass that my new username brings up images of a player from the NHL, if you ask me.

Nostra wrote:

Considering for the life of me I cannot remember your older name, Arex, here:
Arex

…dafuq.

His original name was "Uncle Rico", but the results to that would be very predictable.

Blue Screen (of death) wrote:

But that doesn’t explain why the first image result for opspe gave me a pony image that was uploaded by CitationNeeded (no really). opspe’s KYM avatar was right next to it

As opspe said, it was an image he edited for me so I could use it as a TF2 spray. I uploaded it to Ponibooru and tagged it with "artist:opspe", which explains why.
The more you know.

As for the thing, I searched Verbose:

Last edited May 11, 2012 at 11:57PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!