Last posted Jun 29, 2012 at 10:35PM EDT. Added Jun 26, 2012 at 12:08PM EDT
47 posts from 30 users

wow these punchlines are so overused, cmon guys

(in heavy German accent)
all ze Jews without papers….line A

all ze Jews with papers………………..line A

(in heavy german accent)

how far did mein Fuhrer go in WWII?

from HERE (puts right hand on left shoulder)

to THERE (shoots right hand forward)

CLYDE (Joe's Nightmare) wrote:

The real reason they lost the war?

They couldn't communicate with each other without laughing.

AMERICA ISN'T THE ORIGIN OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

Herobrine wrote:

AMERICA ISN'T THE ORIGIN OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

While English essentially began in what is now the U.K., that country contains less than 18% of the world's native English speakers. Roughly two out of three native speakers of English are U.S. citizens. So there.

Explosive Lasers AKA Solaire AKA Sexiest wrote:

Trying to defend the English language is like trying to defend a kleptomaniac.

It's impure, broken, difficult to fix, and steals shit from everybody else.

This is one of the best things I've seen in a long time. Funny and incredibly accurate. Well done.

Brucker wrote:

While English essentially began in what is now the U.K., that country contains less than 18% of the world's native English speakers. Roughly two out of three native speakers of English are U.S. citizens. So there.

It is isn't about the statistics of English speakers, it's about where the language originated from. But still accurate, and a neat thing to know too.

Brucker wrote:

You're most of a continent, that's a downright obvious thing to say and it's not part of the original topic.

Jeeeez, Brucker!

Quantum Meme wrote:

You're most of a continent, that's a downright obvious thing to say and it's not part of the original topic.

Jeeeez, Brucker!

So I get downvoted for simply stating some facts? I'm not so sure it was obvious, because even after stating them, people still didn't get my point.

Herobrine said that America is not the origin of the English language, and while this statement is correct, my impression was that he said it in protest to the U.S. flags in the Differenze Linguistiche pictures. My point was that in using that flag those pictures are not claiming anything about linguistic origins. One could just as easily have protested…

…that the video for M.C. Hammer's "U Can't Touch This" doesn't actually contain any breakdancing.

Anyway, that's all I've got to say, so please continue with the krama raep and bad puns. After all, it's nothing to get in a Führer about.

User Name wrote:

These puns are out of mein kampfort zone.

Jew think we should Gestopo, huh. Well, too bad, what the Heil you gonna do about it?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!