Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,716 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

What Are You Going to Do Today?

Last posted Dec 26, 2012 at 10:22PM EST. Added Dec 20, 2012 at 02:35PM EST
57 posts from 30 users

Considering it's the last day before the supposed 'End of The World', what crazy / amazing / normal thing(s) are you going to do today? :D

I was going to sit and listen to this:

But I decided to go skydiving, instead. Unfortunately, when I hit the ground, a GIANT, FIRE – BREATHING, SIX – HEADED RHINOCEROS, (with the voice of RANDY SAVAGE, no less), decided to attack me. So I walked up to it, and kicked it in the balls while playing Latin Guitar in front of a conveniently timed nuclear explosion. That attack made it reveal itself to be BALLSY: THE MANLIEST RHINO DAT EVER LIVED! and we traveled through time and space, (while on a steady diet of Hulk Hogan's Badass Spaghetti Sauce) kicking evil in the face.

So my day was pretty boring. D:

Hope your days were better, though. :D

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 03:05PM EST

I'm going to a meeting where this guy wants me to be an investor for some kinda opportunity

he says that there's a 200% return rate by saturday, sounds legitimate

1: Defeat this Bitch

2: Get as much of this done as I can

3: Finish off the Manga I borrowed so I can trade with my friend for the Finale.

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 03:23PM EST

🅱ank 🅱ill wrote:

I'm going to a meeting where this guy wants me to be an investor for some kinda opportunity

he says that there's a 200% return rate by saturday, sounds legitimate

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

The world already ended here. I'm not really sure what I am going to do

Was it zombies or meteors?
I'm snowed in, so I don't have much to do besides refresh KYM every 15 seconds. My guess is that a blizzard will end up consuming this part of the world. Oh yeah. And write some essays that are due tomorrow. It will be quite the task to get to school through the frozen zombified streets.

Crimson Locks wrote:

Eat Christmas cookies and feel sorry for myself about being laid off.
Well, at least the world is ending tomorrow.

Aw, I'm so sorry. D:

Play Minecraft and celebrate the 21st with the new fireworks in 1.4.6.

(Oh wait, the update is out now. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaあああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああああ)

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 06:10PM EST

Zombies. Currently barricaded in my room. Guys, wut do?

First things first. Do you have a TV and a DVD Player? Because if you put in your handy copy of 'The Walking Dead' (and don't tell me you don't know what that is) and let the Zombies in, they'll LOVE it.
They'll spare UR BRAINZ, too. :D

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 06:20PM EST

@Memetime

Good Idea, my PC can run DVD's so I just used that.

Now chilling with my undead friends on my sofa watching movies and eating popcorn. I seem to be the only one interested in the popcorn.

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 06:26PM EST

@Memetime

Good Idea, my PC can run DVD's so I just used that.

Now chilling with my undead friends on my sofa watching movies and eating popcorn. I seem to be the only one interested in the popcorn.

They're not trying to SCALP you or anything, right? :3

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 06:39PM EST

MemeTime wrote:

Aw, I'm so sorry. D:

Eh, shit happens.

Dammit, if it's zombies then I'm screwed. I live right across the street from a rather large cemetery D: Can't catch a break, man.

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 07:24PM EST

Well, since it's so close to our (supposed) extinction (And because I'm SUPER bored), I'm going to do something crazy. Something SUPER crazy. Something no one has done since the Birth of Technology. I'm… I'm going to… READ A BOOK.

Last edited Dec 20, 2012 at 09:30PM EST

I looked out my window a minute ago. No signs of nuclear winter, zombies, nuclear zombies, nothing.
Hmmm. Still a half – hour left to go, for me. Should I be seeing signs? :3

Lone K. (Echoid) wrote:

Well.
I'm just watching Gangnam Style hit 1,000,000,000 views.
See ya until then.

I love the little dancing PSY next to the view count. X)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!