Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,774 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Waifu Thread

Last posted Mar 30, 2014 at 10:46PM EDT. Added Feb 14, 2014 at 02:31AM EST
65 posts from 46 users

In honor of Single Awareness Day, I'm dedicating this thread to waifus.

Post/discuss your waifu, and try to not think of the crippling loneliness that envelops you like a blanket stitched from depression and sexual frustration. 1000 count thread.

Anyways, if you know me you know mai waifu is Mio Akiyama from K-On! A bassist, shy, reserved, and adorable.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 02:34AM EST

This motherfucker:

He's been my husbando before I even knew what a husbando was.

But if this is specifically only for waifu:

Only girl I know for sure I would go gay for in a heartbeat.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 05:40AM EST

I never have a waifu before, but I'm on my way to become a fully certified wizard, so I guess I'll pick that boring apple horse or something.

Patrick wrote:

In honor of Single Awareness Day, I'm dedicating this thread to waifus.

Post/discuss your waifu, and try to not think of the crippling loneliness that envelops you like a blanket stitched from depression and sexual frustration. 1000 count thread.

Anyways, if you know me you know mai waifu is Mio Akiyama from K-On! A bassist, shy, reserved, and adorable.

Mio? shy? reserved?
I have nude pics of your waifu. Hell, I think everyone here has seen your waifu's panties. Your waifu is such a slut.

If you know me as well (or seen my wall), you would know mai waifu would be Ponka Poe.

I love her for being so out going and optimistic which I would like to see more in life. She likes making other ponies smile, she would selfless sacrifice her own happiness to see that frown turned up-side down. She is quite the free spirit. The way she takes on new and dangerous situations with no care in the world is also inspiring.

Derpy Vaz wrote:

Mio? shy? reserved?
I have nude pics of your waifu. Hell, I think everyone here has seen your waifu's panties. Your waifu is such a slut.

What the desu did you just say about her, you little baka gaijin? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my otaku class in the glorious isle of Nihon, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret pantsu raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed days spent watching anime. I am trained in waifu warfare and I’m the top husbando in the entire US. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the desu out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this sekai, mark my fucking words. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “panties” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you baka hentai. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yellow Quiet is the yellowest and the quietest.

…

I'm also fond of Tater Gurl.

…

And Flannery.

I've got less a waifu and more a whole harem's worth of waifus.

Last edited Feb 14, 2014 at 03:47PM EST

I don't really have a waifu, and I honestly find the idea of being in love with an imaginary character ridiculous, but here are some of my favorite female characters if that's relevant at all:

Spider-Byte wrote:

Not waifu as such but if she was real i would be attracted to her.

Well I too have a RWBY character as a waifu.

Last edited Feb 20, 2014 at 12:06PM EST

If I would have a waifu, it would probably be

What can I say. I love a girl with such cheerful and bubbly additude, and having good assets doesn't hurt either. Besides, a gal like Ty Lee must really love a good tickle fight! <3

The only downside with her is that she's 14…

Menthol wrote:

we gonna?

I'm guessing I can only post one of my many, many waifus ( we have open relationships among my harem, its k).
Fine, Miia it is…

Marceline The Vampire wrote:

Okay, I know I already posted about my waifu Pearl, but there was a new episode and…

I just…

don't know…

Really depressing…

idk have any of you ever had to watch your Waifus cry or get tortured? XD

I've only had to watch Ruby get tortured by either Yang out of sisterly love/teasing and Weiss when they first met.

Last edited Mar 04, 2014 at 04:39PM EST

All you people choosing Waifus, when you know full well that Husbandos are the way forward, especially in a world where Bertholdt exists. But if I have to choose a Waifu, I'll pick either Mikasa from AoT, or Mari from Samurai Flamenco

I mean, both have their flaws, I'll admit that, but they're pretty cool characters, and I guess they're kinda cute. But as we all know, there is only one true winner to this argument

ALL HAIL THE BERTHOLDT MASTER RACE

Last edited Mar 26, 2014 at 02:59PM EDT

I have come to realize my two favourite waifus in which I cannot decide over. so here they are.

Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. All other swordsman waifus get out, there is no competition when compared to her.

And second is Crystal maiden from DOTA 2.

Best
Support
Ever

Last edited Mar 26, 2014 at 06:23PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!