Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,815 total conversations in 9,946 threads

+ New Thread

So you are in a club...

Last posted Mar 30, 2014 at 02:26PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2014 at 08:50AM EDT
73 posts from 49 users

…and this guy smacks your girlfriend's/waifu's ass.

What do you do?
Keep in mind that he's trained in various moderation techniques, and has over 300 confirmed bans.

Last edited Mar 16, 2014 at 08:51AM EDT

Luckily I don't have a girlfriend or waifu so I don't have to worry on getting myself banned just to beat up a rabbit with mod powers. But his moderator techniques pale in comparison to my magic.

If he doing that with my girlfriend (which I don't have currently 'coz I can't get every girl/women in the world if I have girlfriend.), that would be his last action as I travel to Netherlands (there's only 1432 kms between my country and Netherlands).

Professor Metallica enjoys pencils. wrote:

What if he misses and smacks my ass instead? Do I wink at him or just pretend it didn't happen?

BTW I wanna see what randomman would do if I would slap his girlfriend's/waifu's ass.

Laika wrote:

Slapping my waifu's ass wouldn't be a very good idea

Loli wrote:

That guy doesn’t even have the balls to smack my waifu’s ass.

Doctor Kori wrote:

If he doing that with my girlfriend (which I don’t have currently ‘coz I can’t get every girl/women in the world if I have girlfriend.), that would be his last action as I travel to Netherlands (there’s only 1432 kms between my country and Netherlands).

Mr. Stalker wrote:

Burn His House, and Blame it on The Movement of Global Warming

Sir Crona wrote:

What Laika said, if you smack this girl’s ass, you won’t live to tell about it.

@All of the above

Last edited Mar 16, 2014 at 04:57PM EDT

@Randomman
Oh look I don't know how but I have an airplane ticket to the Netherlands and oh look I still don't know why but I have a chainsaw.

>stares at RandomMan
>put a ballgag on his mouth
>"let me show you how we 'moderate' people like you"
>go to secluded corner with RM and waifu
>strip naked
>awesome threesome orgy

So the 20% of the posters would kill Randomman for this, 75% would rape him and the rest would do nothing since they don't even have waifu.

Penny wrote:

So the 20% of the posters would kill Randomman for this, 75% would rape him and the rest would do nothing since they don't even have waifu.

You also have the smart ones who would just do me or join in.

Cry because he smacked that slut's ass instead of mine. Then go home and burn my hopes and dreams diary that contained a 932 page fanfiction about me and RandomMan. And disembowel myself with my drawing tablet pen to die honorably.

Or ask how he managed to escape BSoD's Sex Dungeon.

Last edited Mar 16, 2014 at 08:51PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

You also have the smart ones who would just do me or join in.

I can't choose between join in or just do you. Maybe both.

Emerson Grey wrote:

I don't have one. WHATCHA GONNA DO NOW, PUNK?!

& @All the other waifuless folks

Someone's booty is going to get slapped, and I am not going to slap mine. So considering that leaves us with only one booty, you can do the math.

Last edited Mar 17, 2014 at 12:02PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

& @All the other waifuless folks

Someone's booty is going to get slapped, and I am not going to slap mine. So considering that leaves us with only one booty, you can do the math.

What if we build a machine to smack your ass for eternity, then we'd have to be free from the ass-smackery, with a little bit of irony to you.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!