Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

A Dream Repository - Share your dreams

Last posted Jul 31, 2018 at 06:22AM EDT. Added Jul 22, 2018 at 04:06PM EDT
22 posts from 14 users

Have you or someone you've known had a dream that was notable enough to be remembered but you haven't had a chance to share it with anyone? Talk about it here, all the nightmares, lucid adventures, surrealism and otherwise memorable dreams we've had.

My dreams this week; On 7/15/18 I dreamed of man sized carnivorous worms busting through my wall trying to bite me. I kept them at bay by slapping them back in their burrows and duct tapping the holes for quite a while before I woke up.

7/17/18: I was in a public setting, probably a high class party, when I got a huge urge to just fart. I didn't want to embarrass myself by farting in public so I detached the upper half of my body to vent the fumes by exposing my hollow innards.

7/21/18: I dreamed of being in a rundown school I've never seen before getting ready for a field trip at midnight. The mandatory randomized glory hole partnership had begun and I was paired with some girl I attacked back in middle school for bullying me. Don't remember if I did the deed, so my memory cut over to the me walking out into the street outside where we would begin our march to whatever our destination was.

Bonus: 04/??/18, I dreamed that me and my high school classmates were just chilling when we opened a door that put us in the BF1 map called Verdun Heights. Fire was burning everything and bombs were going off everywhere and we were now German for some reason buying rifles from a sidewalk weapons vendor.

In a date I can't remember back in Freshman year of high school, I dreamed that my house had become the painting known as Relativity, and I was super pissed because I couldn't find my room amidst the intertwining hallways and nonsensical staircases. Dream ended when I reached the end of the hallway that lead to my parents room, which had many portraits of my mom watching me the whole way through.

I have had some of the weirdest dreams, some of which repeat, but there's one recently that I've had that I can't get out of my head. One of the topics that has popped up more than once is how my mother has gotten pregnant again. This obviously can't happen now since she's 52, but what made this even more weird in this recent dream is that after she mentioned the pregnancy a bunch of nipples appeared all over her body and started leaking milk. She then proceeded to lick all the milk up herself. Like I said, there have been plenty of crazy dreams I had.

I had a dream where my school when to a pretty small but hipster town for Halloween. My teacher was a powerful witch with a fuckton of powers while we were just in costumes with no power. Each building was a shop with a TV with Twilight playing. I went into one alongside 12 other people and we hit a button on the wall decorated with Halloween shit that said "SECURE LOCK". I then astral projected out of the room and checked the other rooms and one of them had this fucking autistic manchild that I met since pre-school staring me down with this retarded look, I was scared to I repossessed my body and I sat my ass down, consumed my body with candy, and watched Twilight like a fuck. I then woke up. I had this dream like 1 week ago.

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Holy shit I had another fucking school dream. I was getting bullied in this one. Also I was at the first high school I went to(I moved states so I went to two high schools)

are these dreams mundane days at school or bizarre?

One particular dream of mine I had when I was very small has stuck with me since I had it, mostly because it scared the living shit out of first-grade me. I'll probably get a few of the details wrong, but this is how I remember it.

I and a group of other people were trapped in a building or complex of some kind. Part of it (the part I spent most of the dream in) was dressed up in carpets and bright colors and full of toys like a play area, but other parts were round gray corridors. We were either hiding in the play area or barricaded in it, because there was a monster inside the building with us. We called it a "dark creature" because its skin was pitch black and tar-like. It was otherwise mostly humanoid, except it had an enormous flat, round bone protruding from its "head" that resembled a triceratops neck frill. I'm not sure if it was intelligent or not, but it sure as fuck wasn't friendly – its MO was to hunt people down and kill them, or worse, turn them into one of it. The earliest part of the dream I really remember was helplessly watching from a security feed as it converged on a girl in one of the steel tunnels. Fortunately my brain saw fit to redact the inevitable conclusion.

Well, after a while, we found out the creature's weakness: It liked the cold, and either died or otherwise ceased to be a threat if you cranked up the heat. I've never been a fan of heat, but I was as relieved as everyone else when we turned up the thermostat.

Then, in a twist of Shyamalanic proportions, it turned out I was another one of those things all along. I morphed into my real form, apparently immune to the heat (or possibly having sabotaged it), started whacking people with my head bone, and within seconds everyone in the play area was another creature. That's when I woke up sweating and terrified.

And that was pretty much one of my most coherent dreams.

Fun fact: On january 2015, I started a dream log which basically consists on writing transcriptions of every single dream I can remember. To do so, I have to keep in mind certain "key words" that allow my mind to try to piece together the, very often, surrealist experiencies. Sometimes, my mind betrays me and I forget what I dreamed but, well, that's how it usually goes. With this said, I'll share a couple of them.

06/10/18 – The world map of Donkey Kong Country shows up. The character that you move across the yellow dots of the map is Yoshi. Whenever a level is completed, the cartoonish violence gradually grows but never goes into M-Rated territory. Once the first world is over, there's a chance to select a brand new character from an entirely new series. The chosen one gets to be Steven Quartz Universe. As for the Kongs, they're nowhere to be seen.

07/02/18 – This dream is set partially in my hometown and I see everything in a first person perspective. I'm walking on a street where several vans come and go; they quickly disappear at the end of a curved corner, right behind an apartment complex. To my right side there's a junkyard field limited by a fence; to my left there's a small gulch covered by abundant yellow pastures. My path eventually leds me to my old elementary school with the intention to deliver some documents to a teacher. I ask one of the workers where I can find her and he, with an unfriendly look on his face, "agrees" to help me. After taking me to an abandoned classroom, I realize he's trying to trick me and I immediately leave. As I walk away, I hear screams behind me and, as I turn, I see the horrified looks of two of the Ed boys, Ed and Eddy, who are then abruptly sealed away in the warehouse as the wooden door is slammed shut on their faces.

And then comes the plot twist: I've been Double D the whole time… and I've chosen to leave them behind. Later, I run into an oddly shaped, iron door which I lightly knock and I'm welcomed by the teacher I've been looking for. Turns out that those documents where to gain entrance to her philosophy class which uses sophisticated teaching methods like virtual holograms and floating touch screens.

Last edited Jul 23, 2018 at 08:33PM EDT

Necromagenvion wrote:

Fun fact: On january 2015, I started a dream log which basically consists on writing transcriptions of every single dream I can remember. To do so, I have to keep in mind certain "key words" that allow my mind to try to piece together the, very often, surrealist experiencies. Sometimes, my mind betrays me and I forget what I dreamed but, well, that's how it usually goes. With this said, I'll share a couple of them.

06/10/18 – The world map of Donkey Kong Country shows up. The character that you move across the yellow dots of the map is Yoshi. Whenever a level is completed, the cartoonish violence gradually grows but never goes into M-Rated territory. Once the first world is over, there's a chance to select a brand new character from an entirely new series. The chosen one gets to be Steven Quartz Universe. As for the Kongs, they're nowhere to be seen.

07/02/18 – This dream is set partially in my hometown and I see everything in a first person perspective. I'm walking on a street where several vans come and go; they quickly disappear at the end of a curved corner, right behind an apartment complex. To my right side there's a junkyard field limited by a fence; to my left there's a small gulch covered by abundant yellow pastures. My path eventually leds me to my old elementary school with the intention to deliver some documents to a teacher. I ask one of the workers where I can find her and he, with an unfriendly look on his face, "agrees" to help me. After taking me to an abandoned classroom, I realize he's trying to trick me and I immediately leave. As I walk away, I hear screams behind me and, as I turn, I see the horrified looks of two of the Ed boys, Ed and Eddy, who are then abruptly sealed away in the warehouse as the wooden door is slammed shut on their faces.

And then comes the plot twist: I've been Double D the whole time… and I've chosen to leave them behind. Later, I run into an oddly shaped, iron door which I lightly knock and I'm welcomed by the teacher I've been looking for. Turns out that those documents where to gain entrance to her philosophy class which uses sophisticated teaching methods like virtual holograms and floating touch screens.

your dreams come off like Creepypasta-lite, sounds interesting to experience. Sounds like you went through a very vague recreation of that one Ed Edd n Eddy episode though, the one where Double D has to deliver the report cards and the episode ends with Ed and Eddy getting dragged offscreen for a parential discussion of their grades. Only instead of necessary discipline the Ed Boys fate is ambiguous

Last week (July 17, 2018), I had a dream that Columbine-esque shooters went to the top of a sky trek tower and started shooting down on everyone. I had to dodge bullets as I brought civilians behind a metal structure to hide in. I don't remember if there were any casualties, but I remember the bullets coming really close.

Eris wrote:

Last week (July 17, 2018), I had a dream that Columbine-esque shooters went to the top of a sky trek tower and started shooting down on everyone. I had to dodge bullets as I brought civilians behind a metal structure to hide in. I don't remember if there were any casualties, but I remember the bullets coming really close.

Shooters remind of you anyone or was it literally E ‘n D back at it again?

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

I keep having school related dreams even though I graduated over three years ago.

I'm the same way. Graduated from college in 2014 yet I keep having dreams I'm back in school. Most of the time it's always a bizarre combination of all four schools I went to (elementary, middle, high, college), though I've noticed my old elementary school pops up the most often in these dreams. An annoyingly common aspect to these dreams is I'm always extremely worried I forgot something like doing my homework or a big project, very rarely do any of the dreams deal with something like a test.

I also often have these vivid "waking dreams" where it's like close to 8 in the morning and I'm laying in bed coming in and out of the same dream constantly until I just fully wake up. A common element to these dreams is they'll often relate to a video game I've been playing recently at the time of the dream (I still partially recall some No More Heroes related dreams I had back in 2010 when the sequel came out).

Artichoke wrote:

Shooters remind of you anyone or was it literally E ‘n D back at it again?

At first it seemed to be a lone shooter, but then it appeared to look as if it was the two pieces of shit back in action.

It should be noted that this dream was work related and I work as a security officer.

I have dreams of still being in highschool. They're rather normal but become weirder after a while. It's a sort of weirdness that has always been there, but were usually to small to notice. It's either the way the buildings looked, the people acted, or the events occurring around me. When i finally notice whats going on things really start to get strange, and then i wake up. I don't really remember much of what happens after waking up aside some faint memories and trying to remember them just makes me forget them faster.

Last edited Jul 27, 2018 at 12:06AM EDT

This morning I had a dream where I was a kid again, watching some kinda mecha show. In it there was this mecha flying through some kind of brown industrial setting, like a never-ending network of pipes. After flying around a bit, this mecha confronts this scientist dude who's holding Ichigo from Darling in the Franxx hostage. Then the scientist pushes her down and that somehow reduces her to a pair of eyeballs.

Next thing I know, I'm outside my house with my mom nearby, walking up to an ice cream truck. Some guy pops out of a hidden trunk at the bottom of the truck, like those compartments tour buses have for holding people's luggage. Anyway, he pops out, shoots my mom, and tries to kidnap me. I manage to take away his gun and then shoot him, then I kill the driver of the ice cream truck which wasn't actually an ice cream truck, just made to look like one. I think they were supposed to be agents for some kinda organization that kidnaps kids and trains them to pilot mecha but that was never mentioned.

Anyway, I jack the truck and start driving around like I'm playing GTA, just ignoring all the lights and bumping other cars. After driving around a while, I see my mom walking down the street, like she was hadn't been shot. I get off the truck in front of her and that's when I wake up.

I had many dreams last night, but I can only remember 2. I'll try to describe them as best as I can.

In the first one, I was working in what seemed to be a parking garage at night. I started from the bottom, which seemed to be very decrepit, dark, and empty. Then started to go up the levels using the stairs and every time I go up, the cleaner and brighter they get. In one of the middle levels, I saw someone weeping while saying something along the lines of "I did everything I could, I did all they asked!" But I didn't help him and I kept going up.

The second one started with a girl being cast out into outer space, screaming the further she went. The dream then went back in time, showing her casting a spell in which she contacted her mother. When she told her mother what she wanted to do in her future, which was something that the mother didn't want her to do,the two got in an argument and it ended with the mother calling her a bitch just as she ended the spell. As she laid down on her side, she then casted another spell in which she conjures a ghost cat made out of the souls of war soldiers. The cat starts to play with her and the girl smiles. I thought this dream was pretty tragic.

Throughout both of these dreams, the colors black, white, purple, blue, and maybe a very dark shade of green were everywhere.

Last edited Jul 29, 2018 at 12:31AM EDT

Last Monday morning I woke up to discover that I had fallen asleep wearing one of my business suits, and I had twisted in my sleep such that I had badly torn the jacket, and I was thinking "Aw, hell. Now I'm going to have to get this repaired."

Then I really woke up, lying on top of my covers with my robe open and nothing else. Then I realized that neither of my two suits look quite like that one I was wearing in the dream.

blanisquid wrote:

my brother anally raped me with all my clothes on in a bank of snow and i went to tell my dad and he laughed in my face

The only time I've had nightmares like that was when I was going through some of the worst years of my life thus far. Is everything alright?

Last night I had one where I was playing Street Fighter 8 and it had playable versions Wolverine, Goku, and Kanye West. I chose to play as Kanye, of course, because who wouldn't?

I learned that Kanye was only a mid tier character and that Wolverine was much more powerful – but I stuck with Kanye.

Last edited Jul 31, 2018 at 03:53AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!