Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,712 total conversations in 9,943 threads

+ New Thread

Soup King's Make-A-Meme Foundation: Suggest an idea and I'll make it for you.

Last posted Jan 06, 2021 at 09:51PM EST. Added Nov 21, 2020 at 08:03AM EST
58 posts from 15 users

So I've been stuck for what my next big memey thingamabob should be and I've come up with a truly brilliant idea.

I'll ask you guys what memes you'd like to see and I'll then make them and share them with everybody else. What could possibly go wrong?

I can make images and gifs, but gifs will naturally have a longer production time than images.

Now, please keep in mind that I am a mad bastard, so before you go suggesting anything particularly wild or edgy, just know that I will make it as long as it doesn't break any rules.

Please see a selection of my best work below, so you can see what skill level I'm at and what you can expect from me.

The results of my last attempt to create a community meme competition

War Dance

Catch Guardsman

A Wild Healthbar Appears

Trick or Treat

MP1996 wrote:

Not everything has to be related to wojak stuff on this site you know.

When have I ever said that everything has to be related to wojak?

Soup King wrote:

Here you go, babe.

You'll have to wait until the 15th December before you can make another request, because that is the cooldown date I pulled out of a hat.

Next.

It's everything I ever could have wanted. Thank you. In fact, I think I too shall offer my services as a meme-crafter. If anyone wants me to cook up a spicy meme for them, address your request to me.

Something I was planning to make myself, but if you are willing and able, you can make it yourself as well, I do not really mind one way or another.

A 'Why can you just be normal?' meme of Nintendo's bad business practices. It would read like "Why can't you just respect your loyal fans?!" "[Screams in obsolete business policies and destroys harmless fan works and communities with legal action]", or something like that, you get the idea.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

MP1996 wrote:

Like in almost every comment you make, not to mention the images that you have posted.

You're seriously attacking my content, saying it's all about one thing? I just went through your post history and all of it except for about one comment is just you complaining at or about other users. You should try enjoying some memes while you're on this meme site.
Look, it's fine if you don't like my comments or images. But derailing unrelated forum threads just to whine at me is pointless, and will soon become tiresome for everyone. If you need somewhere to vent, I recommend the comment section on my profile.

(For those asking for memes, I am currently on mobile. Will get to meme-making when I get on the ol' PC)

Talkie Toaster wrote:

Soup King wrote:

Next.

Deus Ex Moment

It's like a Reddit Moment, but with JC Denton.

Here you are, Habibi

I'm sorry this took a while, but I had to refresh my memory of the original Deus Ex Game and actually learn what a Reddit Moment was.

I hope you enjoy it.

Nedhitis wrote:

Something I was planning to make myself, but if you are willing and able, you can make it yourself as well, I do not really mind one way or another.

A 'Why can you just be normal?' meme of Nintendo's bad business practices. It would read like "Why can't you just respect your loyal fans?!" "[Screams in obsolete business policies and destroys harmless fan works and communities with legal action]", or something like that, you get the idea.

Achtung Kommandant, ze meme ist complete und fully operational!

Sorry this took a while to make, but the complicated Gifs always do.

Hopefully this is the sort of thing you were looking for, but unfortunately I don't know enough about Nintendo and their shenanigans to make anything particularly clever.

Timothy Owen wrote:

May you please do something with this drawing of mine, O gracious king of the soup?

Here you go, young Padawan.

This was a fun one to muck around with and I hope you like what I've done with it.

Keep up the good work.

Whilst I'm here, I might as well give a status update on the currently two remaining ones.

Judge of Dredd: Your one is going to be a gif, so that's going to take a while to make, but I am working on it.

Uieoa: I'm currently rewriting a political speech to be about Chicken Soup, so it should come out by the end of the day, but it might be tomorrow instead.

Soup King wrote:

Here you go, young Padawan.

This was a fun one to muck around with and I hope you like what I've done with it.

Keep up the good work.

Whilst I'm here, I might as well give a status update on the currently two remaining ones.

Judge of Dredd: Your one is going to be a gif, so that's going to take a while to make, but I am working on it.

Uieoa: I'm currently rewriting a political speech to be about Chicken Soup, so it should come out by the end of the day, but it might be tomorrow instead.

I genuinely laughed for ten minutes straight at that final image. XD

Thank you so much!

I'm actively debating with myself as to whether or not I should stall drawings that I've already taken way too long to draw just to throw a random OC at you with no context and see how horribly you can turn it into some hgihly absurd and chaotic shitpost. I'm even considering making meme templates featuring them just to see what you'll make out of them.

But, I've taken too long to finish some stupidly simple shit…

I dunno, if I do it, you'll know.

Kommando_Kaijin wrote:

I'm actively debating with myself as to whether or not I should stall drawings that I've already taken way too long to draw just to throw a random OC at you with no context and see how horribly you can turn it into some hgihly absurd and chaotic shitpost. I'm even considering making meme templates featuring them just to see what you'll make out of them.

But, I've taken too long to finish some stupidly simple shit…

I dunno, if I do it, you'll know.

Don't worry about it too much mate.

If you do, you do; if you don't, you don't.

At this point, I think I've proven to everyone that I can take the simplest, most innocent of ideas and turn it into a complete clusterfuck of barely comprehensible proportions.

If you don't have the time to make something yourself, you can always just throw a picture you like at me and I'll just run with it.

Well the current plan is to give it a few more days to see if any stragglers have any suggestions and then I'll create a quick follow-up image announcing the end of this season and I'll pick it up again a few months down the line.

The next big project will be the How Not To guides which will be the meme equivalent of Marmite where people will either absolutely hate them or love it; since I'll be ripping the shit out of beloved genres and themes in order to show what a good example should be by providing an awful one instead.

Soup King wrote:

Well the current plan is to give it a few more days to see if any stragglers have any suggestions and then I'll create a quick follow-up image announcing the end of this season and I'll pick it up again a few months down the line.

The next big project will be the How Not To guides which will be the meme equivalent of Marmite where people will either absolutely hate them or love it; since I'll be ripping the shit out of beloved genres and themes in order to show what a good example should be by providing an awful one instead.

I all in for it, i only hope this dosent mean the end for the foundation, also make sure you do one of car combat, open world sandbox and fps games, i have seen my fair share of awful examples on all of those sub-genres, good luck i will look forward to it.

Think you could do something involving Ace Attorney (specifically with Phoenix Wright & Miles Edgeworth), plus Matt Murdock (sided with Phoenix) & Sae Niijima from Persona 5 (sided with Edgeworth)?

TerribleTrike wrote:

I would like something involving dinosaurs and a horrible meme of your choice.

Behold, a meme. It is my gift to you.

Sorry if this wasn't as particularly crazy as you were expecting. I originally was going to make it a strip version where the iguanadon got eaten by a quetzalcoatlus before the Skaven came in at the end as a cameo singing a Skavenised version of Fortunate Son whilst jumping out of helicopters; but then it would no longer have been a categorisable meme.

As for everyone else, tomorrow I will be entering the 3rd Dimension to bring Markochan's request to life.

And as for Judge of Dredd's Ace Attorney Crossover, that's going to be a clusterfuck, because just as with your Daganaropa one, I haven't a clue about either part.

Now please excuse me, my laptop is currently trying to set me on fire.

I have an idea, how about something with Kaijin getting a world ending giant robot gf, almost destroying the currently active KYM userbase and you stopping him in a silly way?

Yes Chad hugging Soyjak.

Soyjak: "I am tired of being a punching bag."

Yes Chad: "It's okay. I am here for you."

Soyjak: "I haven't received a hug for a long time."

The final part will have the "I know that feel, bro" format where we see Soyjak smiling with his tears.

It cuts to Yes Chad calming him down with the smile showing he helped someone who didn't know was in a deep depression.

Mr. Croat wrote:

Yes Chad hugging Soyjak.

The final part will have the "I know that feel, bro" format where we see Soyjak smiling with his tears.

It cuts to Yes Chad calming him down with the smile showing he helped someone who didn't know was in a deep depression.

That doesn't leave much room for Soupy to add in his own stuff tho

Mr. Croat wrote:

Yes Chad hugging Soyjak.

Izvoli prijatelju, nadam se da će ti se svidjeti.

Personally, I feel this would have been better without the other two frames, but I didn't want to just ignore half of your request since that goes against the spirit of the thing.

Just so you guys all know, I'm working for The Man now, so the hours I can spend working on these are going to be fewer than they were before. Also I'll be busy doing Christmas things too

Due to the wonders of government organisation, my hours will be "Why didn't you bastards tell me this yesterday!?", so there will be a severe production delay for these projects.

However, they will still be done, so don't worry. In the meantime, you can amuse yourselves by paying your taxes; because that's my money now bitches!

Soup King wrote:

Just so you guys all know, I'm working for The Man now, so the hours I can spend working on these are going to be fewer than they were before. Also I'll be busy doing Christmas things too

Due to the wonders of government organisation, my hours will be "Why didn't you bastards tell me this yesterday!?", so there will be a severe production delay for these projects.

However, they will still be done, so don't worry. In the meantime, you can amuse yourselves by paying your taxes; because that's my money now bitches!

S'all good though. Take as much time as needed.

Soup King wrote:

Which government do you work for?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!