Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,810 total conversations in 4,530 threads

+ New Thread

Quantum TV: A bad stink and latest user to abuse YouTube's copyright.

Last posted Apr 27, 2022 at 07:25PM EDT. Added Apr 26, 2022 at 12:59PM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

So there is a reviewer who has been abusing the YouTube's copyright system to silence his opposition. At first, it was originally taking down other users videos that criticized his horrible take on Elden Ring. But it has slowly risen to ridicule due to the insane depths that this man is taking to stop others from clowning on him.

Even worse, Quantum actually called and threatened the Act Man's mother. And given Quantum's past history evading YouTube bans, as well as homophobic remarks on his Twitter, he is definitely a good person altogether.

But I fear that making an article on Quantum will set his sites on KYM. But this is not YouTube, so I feel that it may be safe.

Here is more information. Just ignore the clickbait titles.

It seems like nobody else is going to write an article about what this lunatic has done, so you know what? I'm going to make an article about it. This situation has pretty much reached to the public eye, and everyone can see through his bullshit.

I just hope to god that Quantum TV doesn't contact me.

>He is definitely NOT a good person altogether.

Had to reread what I have just typed. That is my oopsie that I am willing to take a hit on.

Also, Godspeed Yangy. Quantum will most likely put a target on your ass, but I am certain the mods will provide sufficient protection from this bloody lunatic.

Last edited Apr 27, 2022 at 07:30PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!