Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Creative] Patrick's New Writing Thread [NSFW]

Last posted Nov 05, 2012 at 06:42PM EST. Added Oct 23, 2012 at 08:59PM EDT
34 posts from 20 users

Back by popular demand (read "HolyCrapItsBob and Mr J"), I have made a new writing thread, where you can request a short story from me, and I'll probably write it!

Basic rules: I don't have to take your request, and if I don't take your request it's only because I feel I'd either do it poorly, or I think it makes a bam bam to the j stop, ya dig? (Also, I'd rather not write all slashfics, just sayin'.)

Ok, then. Request away, peoples!

(Oh, and I can do poems/songs if you so wish as well!)

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT

Write me having a bar fight with Ann Hiro. Feel free to add any user you want in the fight.

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 09:04PM EDT

Mexx Android wrote:

Write me having a bar fight with Ann Hiro. Feel free to add any user you want in the fight.

I would like to be in the fight.
Also, make sure it escalates until there's this huge explosion or something.

I request a story. The greatest story in the universe. This story is so great, no mortal mind can comprehend it.

And then after you're done with that, write a story about some KYM users having adventures on the Magic School Bus.

(Also, great to see this thread back)

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 09:17PM EDT

Write a story about a man with a beard. This man is the manliest man to ever set foot on the earth, and he has adventures with his pet bear.

Son, can you write me a parable
I'm not really sure how it goes
But it's sad and it's sweet and I knew it complete
When I wrote a younger man's posts.

La la la, di da da
La la, di da da da dum

spin us a tale, you're the writing man
write us a story tonight
Well, we're all in the mood for a narrative
And you've got us feelin' alright

RandomMan wrote:

Do Mexx and Douglas' requests, but make it an erofic, just the way the mods like it.

>Be 21
>Go into bar to for first time
>Get a little tipsy
>Hear guy talking trash about a good friend
>Get angry
>Tell guy to shut up
>Guy says his name's Ann Hiro, and he's been a regular for going on 3 years
>Says he doesn't have to take orders from you
>Punch guy in face
>He starts to fight back
>Knee him in face, getting upperhand in fight quickly
>Suddenly woman stops fight and pulls my pants down
>IT'S PENIS INSPECTION DAY

Ann sees Mexx's member, which is at full mast due to the excitement he's experiencing fighting while pantsless… The fight slowly comes to a halt, and Ann lay atop Mexx, panting.

Mexx looks into Ann's eyes and sees something… Different.

It's longing, mixed with embarrassment, maybe…? He takes a deep breath, and violently throws him closer, kissing him sloppily. Ann resists slightly, but acquiesces soon. As Mexx starts to kiss Ann's neck, he lets out a small, lascivious moan, letting Mexx know that what he was about to do was ok. The bar seemed to melt away as they became one, and soon they were in the throes of passion. The thought of everyone watching them made Ann even hotter, and he leaned over Mexx, whispering for him to go slower. He complied, and started paying attention to Ann's needs, slowly rubbing his frenulum with him fingertips, and then working the shaft almost painfully slowly. Ann whimpered as Mexx tortured him, and noticed the rythmic motions of his partner massaging his unit were suddenly getting more and more intense, and he was tightening inside of him when suddenly…

Mexx almost cried out as he climaxed, whereas Ann actually did while being filled… Mexx assumed the position and looked at Ann expectantly. As Ann slid himself in and out, he felt every inch within him, every second giving him a newfound feeling of pleasure. As he moved, he felt muscles he had never felt before moving strongly, guiding him as he went. The feeling was something beyond his creative expression, and soon he was over the brink, his orgasm crippling him in intensity.

They both fell over, panting. As they looked around, they saw the bargoers all staring at them, mouths agape. They put back on their clothes and ran out, hand in hand, giggling.

And sorry, Douglas… I don't do threesomes :/

Last edited Oct 23, 2012 at 09:58PM EDT

Patrick wrote:

>Be 21
>Get a little tipsy
>Get angry
>Tell guy to shut up
>Punch guy in face
>He starts to fight back

Ann sees Mexx's member, which is at full mast due to the excitement he's experiencing fighting while pantsless… The fight slowly comes to a halt, and Ann lay atop Mexx, panting.

It's longing, mixed with embarrassment, maybe…? He takes a deep breath, and violently throws him closer, kissing him sloppily. Ann resists slightly, but acquiesces soon. As Mexx starts to kiss Ann's neck, he lets out a small, lascivious moan, letting Mexx know that what he was about to do was ok. The bar seemed to melt away as they became one, and soon they were in the throes of passion. The thought of everyone watching them made Ann even hotter, and he leaned over Mexx, whispering for him to go slower. He complied, and started paying attention to Ann's needs, slowly rubbing his frenulum with him fingertips, and then working the shaft almost painfully slowly. Ann whimpered as Mexx tortured him, and noticed the rythmic motions of his partner massaging his unit were suddenly getting more and more intense, and he was tightening inside of him when suddenly…

Mexx almost cried out as he climaxed, whereas Ann actually did while being filled… Mexx assumed the position and looked at Ann expectantly. As Ann slid himself in and out, he felt every inch within him, every second giving him a newfound feeling of pleasure. As he moved, he felt muscles he had never felt before moving strongly, guiding him as he went. The feeling was something beyond his creative expression, and soon he was over the brink, his orgasm crippling him in intensity.

They both fell over, panting. As they looked around, they saw the bargoers all staring at them, mouths agape. They put back on their clothes and ran out, hand in hand, giggling.

thank god.
My request: Kenshiro Vs Jotaro Kujo

Patrick wrote:

>Be 21
>Get a little tipsy
>Get angry
>Tell guy to shut up
>Punch guy in face
>He starts to fight back

yah wrote:

Write a story about our love

PAPA AND PATRICK WER RLLY GUD FRANDS. 1 DAI, THEY WAZ WALKING DOWN DUH STREET AND DEN THEY SAW A RLLY PRETTY SUNSET AND PAPA SED TO PATRICK "PATRICK" SED PAPA, "WILL YOU BE MY BESTEST FRAND 4EVUH?"

DEN PATRICK TRNED AND SED "NO"

PAPA STARTED TO CREY AND RAN N2 THE STREET WEN DA RED MAN WAS ON DA SINE.

HE DED.

PATRICK RAN OVUH 2 HIM AND SED "I MEANT I WOULD BE UR BESTEST FRAND 5EVUH" (dat meen 1 more dan 4evuh)

THA END

Like dis post if u crey evertim ;-;

Patrick wrote:

>Be 21
>Get a little tipsy
>Get angry
>Tell guy to shut up
>Punch guy in face
>He starts to fight back

Did not expect that….

pug on toast wrote:

You know what I'm going to ask.

One slash ero sans ero coming up, my furry friend.

Mr J turned on the tap and stepped into the shower. Pouring out an ample amount of shampoo, he lathered his fur with care. Whilst grooming, he paid extra attention to his tail, making sure to keep it extra fluffy for his night on the town tomorrow. As the warm water trickled down his smooth, luscious fur, he seemed to almost glow, illuminated in the fog caused by the incredibly hot shower he was taking.

Unbeknownst to him, on the other side of the wall sits PimpAbra, watching him through a small hole in the side of the shower.

Mr J started to run his paws through his fur ever so slowly, pausing slightly as he reached his stomach area. Pimpabra audibly gasped thinking that he might start doing something saucy, but nothing happened. He merely rubbed his stomach and went back to washing himself.

PimpAbra sat there, disheartened. He wasn't really expecting anything to happen, but at the same time, he was disappointed. He started to get up when he heard Mr J's voice, tauntingly calling out, "Sorry there wasn't more to the show, Pimp… Maybe next time?" whilst putting on a towel.

"Next time?" answered Pimpabra, "Next time there's not gonna be a wall between us!"

Mr J simply laughed as he dried himself off. He knew they would have a good day together tomorrow, that is if Abra can finally manage to keep his hands to himself…

END.

Patrick wrote:

One slash ero sans ero coming up, my furry friend.

Mr J turned on the tap and stepped into the shower. Pouring out an ample amount of shampoo, he lathered his fur with care. Whilst grooming, he paid extra attention to his tail, making sure to keep it extra fluffy for his night on the town tomorrow. As the warm water trickled down his smooth, luscious fur, he seemed to almost glow, illuminated in the fog caused by the incredibly hot shower he was taking.

Unbeknownst to him, on the other side of the wall sits PimpAbra, watching him through a small hole in the side of the shower.

Mr J started to run his paws through his fur ever so slowly, pausing slightly as he reached his stomach area. Pimpabra audibly gasped thinking that he might start doing something saucy, but nothing happened. He merely rubbed his stomach and went back to washing himself.

PimpAbra sat there, disheartened. He wasn't really expecting anything to happen, but at the same time, he was disappointed. He started to get up when he heard Mr J's voice, tauntingly calling out, "Sorry there wasn't more to the show, Pimp… Maybe next time?" whilst putting on a towel.

"Next time?" answered Pimpabra, "Next time there's not gonna be a wall between us!"

Mr J simply laughed as he dried himself off. He knew they would have a good day together tomorrow, that is if Abra can finally manage to keep his hands to himself…

END.

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I request a story. The greatest story in the universe. This story is so great, no mortal mind can comprehend it.

And then after you're done with that, write a story about some KYM users having adventures on the Magic School Bus.

(Also, great to see this thread back)

I started to write the first request yesterday… After finishing, I read back over it and had a seizure. After waking back up from the consequent blacking out I experienced, I had to Ctrl+A Del it, so as to prevent anyone else from meeting the same fate. Luckily, I could still write the other request for you, so this post won't be in vain.

For Mr J, as he was riding me pretty hard (…no pun intended) in IRC about the last one being too short.

Brushing his light red fur, Mr J happily hummed. Closing his eyes and toweling off, he felt something sneaking up behind him, but pretended to not notice. Chris' hands slowly moved over Mr J's sides and towards his stomach, then moving south slowly as he decreased the space between them. They instinctively moved towards the bed, and J stopped abruptly, knowing they didn't have time to fool around. Chris licked the nape of J's neck, and started kissing the side of his face as his hands worked him up and down slowly then quickly, slowly then quickly… Mr J fell onto the bed, almost assuming the position, but managed to stop Chris before he was past the point of no return saying to him that they would have more time later whilst he was weakly pushing him away. Chris laughed and merely nodded, proud of how weak he had made J be at the knees with just his hands. Mr J blushed as he tried to prop himself up on the bed, regaining himself. Chris retrieved Mr J's brush, and sat on the bed next to him.

"Sorry, I'll be better tonight…" said Chris, suddenly sheepish.

"It's fine, really… I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. We just don't have enough time if we're still going to meet the guys at the Fox and the Hound." J said back, still a little winded.

"Right, right…" Chris softly calls back, starting to brush Mr J gently. For a fennec fox, J had a long coat, but Chris liked that about him. He started to work J's tail when J pushed him on the bed and kissed him deeply, passionately. Chris' body went limp as he surrendered to his love's loving. Suddenly, though, it was all over, leaving Chris hot and bothered with no catharsis. J giggled, "Now we're even." and put on his clothes, slowly and teasingly bending over for an exaggeratedly long time whilst pulling on his skinny jeans. Chris threw a pillow at him and laughed, standing up.

"You're not going wearing that, are you?" Mr J said with an almost derisive smile.

"What's wrong with this?" Chris said, pointing out his ensemble, "I thought you liked this polo on me…" his tail lowered, a little embarrassed.

Mr J slipped on an obscure band tour shirt and consoled him, "You look great. But it's a bar, nothing fancy. Khakis are a no-no." at this he pulled down his pants in one smooth motion.

"Maybe I could go like this." Chris laughed, posing in his skivvies like a superhero.

Mr J went into his closet and threw some baggy jeans at him, simply saying "Here, these'll do."

Chris slipped them on, and went to grab his wallet and keys. Before he could even make it out the door, Mr J stopped him by saying, "Chris… Best behavior tonight, right?"

Chris only smiled as a response and disappeared into the recesses of their shared home.

They had been living together as roommates for maybe 5 months, all the while getting closer and closer… Staying up late watching cheesy horror movies, playing video games together, helping each other out… They each began to harbor a small crush for each other. That small spark grew eventually grew into a fire, and one day Chris finally admitted to it. Mr J was so astonished that his love was requited that he was positively nonplussed. They simply stared at each other for a painfully long 10 seconds that seemed to last hours until J darted into Chris and held him as tight as he could. After an awkwardly sloppy first kiss, they decided the best thing to do was take things slow, but they soon grew weary of that rule… Opting instead to do as they felt naturally inclined to, yet being too shy to actually go all the way yet…

'That was the closest we've gotten to actually…' thought Chris, interrupting himself, knowing that he shouldn't get himself excited again. Picking up his phone, wallet, keys, and a pack of gum, he checked himself out in his mirror. He tousled his fur a little, and smoothed his snout a little before returning to find Mr J waiting for him at the door.

"Finally ready…?" Mr J asked, faking a yawn.

After a short drive, they made it to the bar fashionably late. Sitting down at the booth their friends had situated into, they went ahead an dropped the news on them as a first order of business, telling the rest of the guys that they were officially a couple. It was received incredibly well, and the group even drank to their newfound relationship. After a few rounds, Chris was getting tipsy, but Mr J (who drew the short straw) was the designated driver and as such was very much sober when he felt a sudden, warm sensation in his pants as Chris started to play with him under the table. Slowly and covertly stroking him, Chris started to smile as a friend kept talking and talking to him whilst Mr J's manhood twitched in his hand, fighting pleasure. Mr J put his hand on Chris' arm, and leaned into him, closing his eyes as he acquiesced. Chris' movements became more certain, and he began to work more of the shaft when J moaned a little.

"Oh, is he alright?" inquired your friend Stephen, a bear with a tendency towards touting total inanities for hours at end.

Chris nodded and stated, "J's just a little tired, aren't you?"

Mr J feebly answered to the affirmative and asked if he and Chris could be excused for a little bit.

They walked towards the bathroom together, and once inside J started to nag Chris for not containing himself like he was asked… "You won't get your reward tonight if you don't start behaving a little better… Stephen could have totally seen what you were doing!"

"I know, I know…" Chris reported, sobering up, "I'll behave like the good little husky I was raised to be."

Mr J laughed at the earnest face and tail wag his boyfriend was doing, and gave him a peck on the lips. They staggered their exit from the bathroom to sort've wave away any suspicions that might arisen from their simultaneous bathroom visit and sat back down at their booth.

Everyone had already headed home when Mr J walked Chris back out to their car. On the road, J praised him by saying, "You did really well after we talked… Just for that, I'll keep my end of the bargain." Chris perked up, asking if he really meant it, but Mr J turned up the radio and started singing along without answering him.

Unlocking the door, Mr J leaned into Chris, holding and caressing him. They began to kiss, softly at first, but after the door was closed it erupted into a passionate makeout, even more intense than the one they'd had on J's bed, which, coincidentally was where they were presently headed. Chris began to remove his shirt as his other half fumbled with his own belt, both of them knowing each second their fur isn't in contact with the other's is a second wasted. Soon they met in an embrace once more, this time completely naked, bodies pressed together as their tongues met one another intimately. They stumbled their way to the bed whilst kissing, simply falling on top of the sheets… This time around it was Mr J using his hands, working Chris as best as he could. Chris let the feelings rush through his entire body when suddenly, it stopped. Before he could look down to see what had happened, an entirely new experience took over him as Mr J began licking the sides of his member, and then proceeded to lightly sucking upon the glans. A hot feeling surged through him as he began to pant, just as his pelvis started moving on its own, driving him deeper into J's mouth. Chris was seconds from orgasm when J stopped and began kissing Chris again. Chris knew that this was his way of saying "trade me" and devilishly grinned as he started to go down on him… He lightly licked the very tip a few times before trying to throat it completely, making the already hypersensitive fox go insane with pleasure… He began to twitch in Chris' mouth as he did in he bar, showing Chris he was nearing his limit… Chris switched off with him, knowing that with each trade off the climaxes were getting stronger and stronger with more and more effort being forced into them.

Mr J was gentler this time around, licking all around him while he was in his mouth at an even rate… He began to move his head back and forth as he kept the circular motion going, prompting Chris to reposition himself into a 69 stance, so he wouldn't be outdone. He used his hand while sucking on the tip with the occasional base to tip lick. J started moaning, and he started to twitch yet again. Just as Chris noticed this, though, a jolt of electricity went through him as he melted away into J, when J did the same, releasing directly into Chris' mouth.

They lay there, gasping for breath, for maybe 2 minutes when J asks, "Now that we're warmed up, are you ready for the real thing…?"

Chris hugged him and whispered, "Yes." before nibbling on J's ear. It was going to be a fun night.

Fin.

Last edited Oct 26, 2012 at 05:28AM EDT

Patrick wrote:

I started to write the first request yesterday… After finishing, I read back over it and had a seizure. After waking back up from the consequent blacking out I experienced, I had to Ctrl+A Del it, so as to prevent anyone else from meeting the same fate. Luckily, I could still write the other request for you, so this post won't be in vain.

Uhm.
I
I thought I was going to be Arnold
I need to go wash my hands now…

Last edited Oct 26, 2012 at 08:26AM EDT

Patrick wrote:

For Mr J, as he was riding me pretty hard (…no pun intended) in IRC about the last one being too short.

Brushing his light red fur, Mr J happily hummed. Closing his eyes and toweling off, he felt something sneaking up behind him, but pretended to not notice. Chris' hands slowly moved over Mr J's sides and towards his stomach, then moving south slowly as he decreased the space between them. They instinctively moved towards the bed, and J stopped abruptly, knowing they didn't have time to fool around. Chris licked the nape of J's neck, and started kissing the side of his face as his hands worked him up and down slowly then quickly, slowly then quickly… Mr J fell onto the bed, almost assuming the position, but managed to stop Chris before he was past the point of no return saying to him that they would have more time later whilst he was weakly pushing him away. Chris laughed and merely nodded, proud of how weak he had made J be at the knees with just his hands. Mr J blushed as he tried to prop himself up on the bed, regaining himself. Chris retrieved Mr J's brush, and sat on the bed next to him.

"Sorry, I'll be better tonight…" said Chris, suddenly sheepish.

"It's fine, really… I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. We just don't have enough time if we're still going to meet the guys at the Fox and the Hound." J said back, still a little winded.

"Right, right…" Chris softly calls back, starting to brush Mr J gently. For a fennec fox, J had a long coat, but Chris liked that about him. He started to work J's tail when J pushed him on the bed and kissed him deeply, passionately. Chris' body went limp as he surrendered to his love's loving. Suddenly, though, it was all over, leaving Chris hot and bothered with no catharsis. J giggled, "Now we're even." and put on his clothes, slowly and teasingly bending over for an exaggeratedly long time whilst pulling on his skinny jeans. Chris threw a pillow at him and laughed, standing up.

"You're not going wearing that, are you?" Mr J said with an almost derisive smile.

"What's wrong with this?" Chris said, pointing out his ensemble, "I thought you liked this polo on me…" his tail lowered, a little embarrassed.

Mr J slipped on an obscure band tour shirt and consoled him, "You look great. But it's a bar, nothing fancy. Khakis are a no-no." at this he pulled down his pants in one smooth motion.

"Maybe I could go like this." Chris laughed, posing in his skivvies like a superhero.

Mr J went into his closet and threw some baggy jeans at him, simply saying "Here, these'll do."

Chris slipped them on, and went to grab his wallet and keys. Before he could even make it out the door, Mr J stopped him by saying, "Chris… Best behavior tonight, right?"

Chris only smiled as a response and disappeared into the recesses of their shared home.

They had been living together as roommates for maybe 5 months, all the while getting closer and closer… Staying up late watching cheesy horror movies, playing video games together, helping each other out… They each began to harbor a small crush for each other. That small spark grew eventually grew into a fire, and one day Chris finally admitted to it. Mr J was so astonished that his love was requited that he was positively nonplussed. They simply stared at each other for a painfully long 10 seconds that seemed to last hours until J darted into Chris and held him as tight as he could. After an awkwardly sloppy first kiss, they decided the best thing to do was take things slow, but they soon grew weary of that rule… Opting instead to do as they felt naturally inclined to, yet being too shy to actually go all the way yet…

'That was the closest we've gotten to actually…' thought Chris, interrupting himself, knowing that he shouldn't get himself excited again. Picking up his phone, wallet, keys, and a pack of gum, he checked himself out in his mirror. He tousled his fur a little, and smoothed his snout a little before returning to find Mr J waiting for him at the door.

"Finally ready…?" Mr J asked, faking a yawn.

After a short drive, they made it to the bar fashionably late. Sitting down at the booth their friends had situated into, they went ahead an dropped the news on them as a first order of business, telling the rest of the guys that they were officially a couple. It was received incredibly well, and the group even drank to their newfound relationship. After a few rounds, Chris was getting tipsy, but Mr J (who drew the short straw) was the designated driver and as such was very much sober when he felt a sudden, warm sensation in his pants as Chris started to play with him under the table. Slowly and covertly stroking him, Chris started to smile as a friend kept talking and talking to him whilst Mr J's manhood twitched in his hand, fighting pleasure. Mr J put his hand on Chris' arm, and leaned into him, closing his eyes as he acquiesced. Chris' movements became more certain, and he began to work more of the shaft when J moaned a little.

"Oh, is he alright?" inquired your friend Stephen, a bear with a tendency towards touting total inanities for hours at end.

Chris nodded and stated, "J's just a little tired, aren't you?"

Mr J feebly answered to the affirmative and asked if he and Chris could be excused for a little bit.

They walked towards the bathroom together, and once inside J started to nag Chris for not containing himself like he was asked… "You won't get your reward tonight if you don't start behaving a little better… Stephen could have totally seen what you were doing!"

"I know, I know…" Chris reported, sobering up, "I'll behave like the good little husky I was raised to be."

Mr J laughed at the earnest face and tail wag his boyfriend was doing, and gave him a peck on the lips. They staggered their exit from the bathroom to sort've wave away any suspicions that might arisen from their simultaneous bathroom visit and sat back down at their booth.

Everyone had already headed home when Mr J walked Chris back out to their car. On the road, J praised him by saying, "You did really well after we talked… Just for that, I'll keep my end of the bargain." Chris perked up, asking if he really meant it, but Mr J turned up the radio and started singing along without answering him.

Unlocking the door, Mr J leaned into Chris, holding and caressing him. They began to kiss, softly at first, but after the door was closed it erupted into a passionate makeout, even more intense than the one they'd had on J's bed, which, coincidentally was where they were presently headed. Chris began to remove his shirt as his other half fumbled with his own belt, both of them knowing each second their fur isn't in contact with the other's is a second wasted. Soon they met in an embrace once more, this time completely naked, bodies pressed together as their tongues met one another intimately. They stumbled their way to the bed whilst kissing, simply falling on top of the sheets… This time around it was Mr J using his hands, working Chris as best as he could. Chris let the feelings rush through his entire body when suddenly, it stopped. Before he could look down to see what had happened, an entirely new experience took over him as Mr J began licking the sides of his member, and then proceeded to lightly sucking upon the glans. A hot feeling surged through him as he began to pant, just as his pelvis started moving on its own, driving him deeper into J's mouth. Chris was seconds from orgasm when J stopped and began kissing Chris again. Chris knew that this was his way of saying "trade me" and devilishly grinned as he started to go down on him… He lightly licked the very tip a few times before trying to throat it completely, making the already hypersensitive fox go insane with pleasure… He began to twitch in Chris' mouth as he did in he bar, showing Chris he was nearing his limit… Chris switched off with him, knowing that with each trade off the climaxes were getting stronger and stronger with more and more effort being forced into them.

Mr J was gentler this time around, licking all around him while he was in his mouth at an even rate… He began to move his head back and forth as he kept the circular motion going, prompting Chris to reposition himself into a 69 stance, so he wouldn't be outdone. He used his hand while sucking on the tip with the occasional base to tip lick. J started moaning, and he started to twitch yet again. Just as Chris noticed this, though, a jolt of electricity went through him as he melted away into J, when J did the same, releasing directly into Chris' mouth.

They lay there, gasping for breath, for maybe 2 minutes when J asks, "Now that we're warmed up, are you ready for the real thing…?"

Chris hugged him and whispered, "Yes." before nibbling on J's ear. It was going to be a fun night.

Fin.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!