Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] NSFW MLP images, go.

Last posted Mar 24, 2013 at 06:07PM EDT. Added Feb 19, 2013 at 01:47AM EST
314 posts from 59 users

Images that are intended to be sexual or nsfw for no point are not allowed on the forums.

Please read the Updated Site Rules in the General section of the forum before making another thread like this.

MDFification wrote:

I'll be watching you with disapproval, so stick to the guidelines, goddammit.

Watch this

I WANT TO CUM ON RAINBOW DASH

Last edited Feb 19, 2013 at 01:02PM EST

Xeno: Kaiju Groupie [HAIL TO THE KING] wrote:

This thread went to shit faster than the launch of the Columbia Space Shuttle.

An-han-hand you're the guy who started it.

And you're also the OP who didn't participate in it.

You know how awkward it is to defend a thread about NSFW content about My Little Pony against a Database Moderator? Not only do I have to assume that I have a better grasp of the current rules over a moderator with more experience and trust than me, but I have to act on it in a public space.

I do my job to save your thread, and all you can say is that?

Heck, Daniel, sting, 404, and others would have tried to fan the flames at least if they were trying to troll or were off their meds. You're just plain lazy.

Xeno: Kaiju Groupie [HAIL TO THE KING] wrote:

The images won't load. Dafuq.

Because he failed while using hotlink..
I have opened links and they were grimdark.
I am not sure about grimdark. At least do not post any x-rated grimdark which includes: torture, murder, sexual intercourse exc..

Last edited Feb 19, 2013 at 04:26PM EST

­­­Alex Mercer wrote:

@MDFification
Actually this thread can be a "MLP NSFW general" like the furry general or the shipping thread..

Guys! Please, no gore or grimdark..

You know your explanation and my explanation were literally the same, right?
EDIT: Also, Gore is banned.

Last edited Feb 19, 2013 at 04:09PM EST

@MDFification
I am talking about thread title. Actually this is pretty good idea for the comunity in here. KYM's database is full of NSFW ponies. Most of the people use this base for smut mlp uploads.
Users can use this thread. No need to upload every single smut thing to the database.
They can post original contents/links. (links can't be x-rated either) And comment to them.

Thread title can be : "KYM MLP NSFW General"

Last edited Feb 19, 2013 at 04:17PM EST

I am very confused as to why this hasn't been locked yet.

Regardless of whether or not sensitive material guidelines are being followed or not, this thread simply does not adhere the spirit of our site. Imagine what a prospective user would think if he saw this thread.

I'm sure some of you don't really care about the site's image, but we don't really get a lot of respect, and you're not really helping the issue with this.

And to the OP: what the fuck were you thinking, dude? Seriously, what was your motivation?

/twocents

Fridge wrote:

Regardless of whether or not sensitive material guidelines are being followed or not, this thread simply does not adhere the spirit of our site. Imagine what a prospective user would think if he saw this thread.

I'm sure some of you don't really care about the site's image, but we don't really get a lot of respect, and you're not really helping the issue with this.

And to the OP: what the fuck were you thinking, dude? Seriously, what was your motivation?

/twocents

The image of the site is of no concern to the moderation team. Our duty is merely to make sure order is maintained within the site.

With that said, there's nothing we can do. We can't touch JFF unless rules are being broken, not pushed. Unless that's done, there's nothing we can do.

Digoxin wrote:

Isn't it funny how clothes can make a pony picture NSFW?
Did anyone pay attention to the video I posted above?

Well are we talking anthro or just regular pony? Cuz pony in clothes is safe, hell even plot is safe. It's when you add pussy, asshole, tits and nipples is it NSFW.
But you know what really fries my bacon is I just said pussy, asshole, tits and nipples and that's safe to be on your screen at work. I can talk about fucking Twilight Sparkle in her pretty lil purple ass as much as I want. I can even go into detail about how she moans like a lil philly and that's safe but if I post Anthro Twilight wearing a bra and panties (without showing pussy or nipples) that's NSFW.
But whatcha gonna do? Se la vie

Fridge wrote:

/twocents

Alongside with what Bob said, how is this destroying the image of the site? It is clearly shown people aren't taking this thread serious. "I want to cum inside Rainbow Dash" is a non-serious meme aimed at mocking cloppers (do you even know your memes?).

If we had to start worrying about the site's image based on the content that gets featured, uploaded, posted, and shared, we had to delete a lot of content. Dragon Dildos, Oh God What Have I Done, Daily Dose, 9gag, Advice Animals, Lyra Plushie, and a whole lot of other stuff. Not to forget numerous threads, both JFF and General (for example controversial discussion). All those things hurt our image in some way with some internet communities and certain people.

The spirit of the site is the documentation of internet phenomena, regardless of type or opinion, not staying SFW or having a "lolsorandumb forum xD". Your post is killing the spirit of the site more than this thread.

Last edited Feb 19, 2013 at 09:11PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!