Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Cringeworthy General

Last posted May 17, 2014 at 08:55PM EDT. Added Jan 11, 2014 at 10:06AM EST
2679 posts from 208 users

Due to the passing of the Cringeworthy image gallery, I present to you, The Cringeworthy general. Post things that are cringy here.

EDIT: Oh shit! I put it in the wrong section by accident.

Last edited Jan 11, 2014 at 10:08AM EST

blue wrote:

ITS YOUR FAULT HERCULOON/CIRCULES/WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS CALLED YOU KILLED THE CRINGEWORTHY GALLERY
inb4 downvotes

Upvoted instead.

This is a good time to post some cringeworthy material that can't be shown with a picture.

Anyway, I'm not sure how many others will be able to relate to this, but I always cringe when someone records me singing and I have to watch it. It doesn't matter if other people say it wasn't that bad or something, I'll still cringe, especially for ones that are from when I was really young. Only more recent recordings are safe for me to watch.
Actually, I also cringe at my old artwork, even ones that others will say they liked. (Maybe I just hate my younger self).

I personally call these "Performance Cringes".

Dac wrote:

Mom finds her sons Futanari collection

Silly mom, dicks are for chicks. she is the cringeworthy one here….

hmmmmm

if she has two love organs , she's a futanari .

if she has only a paenus(watch it RISE up) but she has boobs(pure) , she's a futanari

Last edited Jan 12, 2014 at 12:55PM EST

I was at my school with my friend and we were saying "Sweg" as a joke. Then one of my other friends who I have no idea why I hang out with comes up to us and says "Sweg is gay, swag is cool".

It's funny because even the dudebros at my school know its the other way around.

blue wrote:

ITS YOUR FAULT HERCULOON/CIRCULES/WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS CALLED YOU KILLED THE CRINGEWORTHY GALLERY
inb4 downvotes

It is so brave of you to be calling out Herculoon for ruining the Cringeworthy gallery.

Literally so brave.

MedleyManiac wrote:

This is a good time to post some cringeworthy material that can't be shown with a picture.

Anyway, I'm not sure how many others will be able to relate to this, but I always cringe when someone records me singing and I have to watch it. It doesn't matter if other people say it wasn't that bad or something, I'll still cringe, especially for ones that are from when I was really young. Only more recent recordings are safe for me to watch.
Actually, I also cringe at my old artwork, even ones that others will say they liked. (Maybe I just hate my younger self).

I personally call these "Performance Cringes".

I can relate to this.
But there's something else that luckily hasn't happened to me.
I don't know about you guys, but for some reason… some parents like to take pictures of their babies/toddlers while they take a bath. I've seen this about 6 times.
But this one time, a cousin was preparing a Powerpoint presentation for our whole family, and she had a flash drive with family pictures. One of them was her youngest sister… taking a shit.
No. Thankfully, you couldn't see anything. But imagine yourself in that position…

Also, lose faith in our fandom…

Digoxin wrote:

I can relate to this.
But there's something else that luckily hasn't happened to me.
I don't know about you guys, but for some reason… some parents like to take pictures of their babies/toddlers while they take a bath. I've seen this about 6 times.
But this one time, a cousin was preparing a Powerpoint presentation for our whole family, and she had a flash drive with family pictures. One of them was her youngest sister… taking a shit.
No. Thankfully, you couldn't see anything. But imagine yourself in that position…

Also, lose faith in our fandom…

Cringeworthy means something that is awkward and not disgusting fetish arts
Disgusting ≠ Awkward
Disgusting ≠ Cringeworthy
And if some kid is drawing fetish arts and his mother finds it that would be a Cringeworthy
But if someone is drawing fetish arts of something like incest that may be wrong but not cringeworthy.

Last edited Jan 14, 2014 at 05:39AM EST

@Storm and TSG

Agreed. Most of this cringe sucks

And that means a lot coming from me because I cringe very easily and I hate seeing shit like the video in TSG's post. THAT is cringe…but everything else so far? What is this?

Politicians posting doge? What, like you weren't already used to Family Guy ruining memes like that? That shit ain't cringe, that's just something that mildly upsets meme elitists

Troll art of vore and inflation? Oh wow. Who's the nun who still finds that shocking? It's just weird/despicable. Not cringe

Shitty fanart? Oh like I don't see that everyday.

C'mon people, you can do better

Last edited Jan 14, 2014 at 08:43AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!