Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] official thread of this picture

Last posted Jul 15, 2014 at 04:19PM EDT. Added Jun 30, 2014 at 08:46PM EDT
40 posts from 22 users

Twenty-One wrote:

You know, every time I consider visiting the irc for once, something like whatever the hell this is shows up and brings me back to reality

Tsk. Your loss.

Twenty-One wrote:

You know, every time I consider visiting the irc for once, something like whatever the hell this is shows up and brings me back to reality

Jesus guys I was mostly joking. The real reason I never visit the irc is because every time I decide to go, I look at the clock and notice it's 3 in the morning (kinda like now). I'll visit someday, for Loli's sake

Twenty-One wrote:

Jesus guys I was mostly joking. The real reason I never visit the irc is because every time I decide to go, I look at the clock and notice it's 3 in the morning (kinda like now). I'll visit someday, for Loli's sake

You both like flat chests, so you at least have that in common.

Twenty-One wrote:

I just don't like most of the the people in there. They're the people I picked on in middle school.

They’re the people I picked on in middle school.

You talk to several of us every day, and we're the people you picked on in middle/high school.

To be fair though, you were just kind of a dick in grade school.

Captain Blubber wrote:

my reaction to the n00bs in this thread

Hadn't you already disappeared by the time I told you guys about this?

I think you learned about this really recently, actually.

Last edited Jul 03, 2014 at 08:22PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!