Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,527 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Kill the memes

Last posted Aug 30, 2014 at 04:10PM EDT. Added Aug 24, 2014 at 05:32PM EDT
80 posts from 47 users

Memes have invaded every corner of the internet. They are dumb, stupid, ignoramous, and dumbass. Even worst, the memes have taken over the safe haven KYM, of all places. We need to stand up and fight back against these memes. Don't let these meme loving fucks win this war. We have to stop them, stop the trolls, stop the haters, stop the "that weel when no gf"s. Join with me, as we shall save the internet. And by the end, we will have their fedoras on pikes!

You used ignoramus as an adjective, and you spelled it wrong. "Worst" is a superlative, but you used it in a sentence that only compares two objects. You used the second quotation mark in the wrong spot, making the sentence look like shit. Thank you for your time.

CocoaCannon wrote:

NO. I WILL NOT BE MEMED ON. I REFUSE. YOU CANNOT MEME ME, YOU MEME-FUCKERS.

ACCEPT IT YOU MEME LOVING FUCK
YOU'VE
JUST
BEEN
MEMED
ON

CocoaCannon wrote:

Memes have invaded every corner of the internet. They are dumb, stupid, ignoramous, and dumbass. Even worst, the memes have taken over the safe haven KYM, of all places. We need to stand up and fight back against these memes. Don't let these meme loving fucks win this war. We have to stop them, stop the trolls, stop the haters, stop the "that weel when no gf"s. Join with me, as we shall save the internet. And by the end, we will have their fedoras on pikes!

CocoaCannon wrote:

NO. I WILL NOT BE MEMED ON. I REFUSE. YOU CANNOT MEME ME, YOU MEME-FUCKERS.

i've never seen someone rant this passionately over annoying jokes on the internet.

Quit trolling me ;(
Memes are bad for the environment dont you know your memes go into the oceans where we DRINK from, you're drinking your own MEMES. Think about that next time you try trolling or "memeing" on people.

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 06:51PM EDT

CocoaCannon wrote:

Quit trolling me ;(
Memes are bad for the environment dont you know your memes go into the oceans where we DRINK from, you're drinking your own MEMES. Think about that next time you try trolling or "memeing" on people.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!