Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Forum Games] Syndic's Steam Game Givaway

Last posted Jun 26, 2015 at 04:38PM EDT. Added Jun 12, 2015 at 03:36PM EDT
92 posts from 26 users

I've decided to try out generosity and will be giving away about 100 dollars worth of steam games. However, they are not completely free. Occasionally (possibly daily) I will issue a challenge and anybody who successfully completes that challenge will earn a single ticket. You do not have to complete a challenge the day it is issued, and may do them at your leisure. At the end of the sale, all of the games that I have purchased will be presented to you and you will be able to pick which games you want. A drawing will then be held for each game in the order of number of players. So for instance, if a game has the most players wanting it, it will be drawn for first. All of your tickets are put into each drawing that you picked until you win something, at which point you are out of the game. Each player may only win one single game.

You may suggest games for me to purchase in this thread, but please note that I will not purchase anything over ten dollars. I want to maximize the number of winners here. I will also be only purchasing games that go on Flash Sale or Daily Sale, to make sure the most possible games are purchased. Also, if you see a game you want and can also afford, do not gamble with your chances of winning here. Go and buy it! This thread is mostly for people who cannot afford to buy anything this summer anyway.

The rules may change slightly as I get new ideas, but for the most part this is all you need to know. I will keep a list of the games currently in my inventory in the OP of this thread, as well as a list of challenges and number of tickets won by each player. Good luck, have fun, etc.

Current Inventory

Tickets Won
(Numbers indicate which challenges you have completed. Each one only counts for one ticket in the drawings.)

Twisty: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
No Original Names: 1
Triple Zed: 1
Black Fucking Shadow: 1, 2
TillsterRulz: 1
Laika: 1, 2
Doeoeod: 1
Spider-Byte: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Erin: 1
Naschzaube Maus: 1, 3, 4
Particle Mare: 1, 2, 4
Crimeariver: 1
RandomMan: 1, 2, 4, 5
Samekichi Kiseki: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Butterscotch (of Death): 1, 2
Mr.Stalker: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Stalemate: 1
Soviet Marmalade: 1, 2, 4, 5
Minty: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Laud Piestrings: 2, 4, 5
Platnum 14: 1
Lil B: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

List of Challenges

The first challenge is an easy one. Find your first ever forum post and put a screenshot of it in this thread.
The second challenge requires you two write a short story and post it in this thread.
For the third challenge you should pick an existing speech from history or popular fiction and recite it.
For the fourth challenge, write a good review for a bad movie, or a bad review for a good movie.
The fifth challenge requires you to write a brief synopsis on what would make the perfect game.

Last edited Jun 25, 2015 at 04:25AM EDT

edit: eh, im not that big of a poorfag and im already in the other raffle. ill drop out of this one

also MGSV:GZ is a good 10 dollar game (currently 10 bucks, might go lower) that would be a good prize

Last edited Jun 12, 2015 at 03:54PM EDT

I'm not a charity case but I enjoy these games you do Syndic. I also want Outlast but don't really want to buy it

First post was in the new members introduction thread

I can't remember what the image was so its forever a mystery

Wow I was still hella boring out back then. I guess Image cleaning isn't a bad place to start?

I honestly feel bad participating in a steam giveaway, but OP's taste in video games was just too good.

Last edited Jun 12, 2015 at 04:01PM EDT

@ Spider-Byte

Done did it son.

@ Thread

Updated tickets in OP. Updated games in OP.

@ TillsterRulz

Oh, well okay, I guess I'll just keep your ticket in case you decide to change your mind.

Last edited Jun 12, 2015 at 04:03PM EDT

Question: are any of the recent Hitman games good, and would any of you really like to see them appear in my inventory? Absolution is on sale for $4 and Blood Money is just under $2.

Updated tickets in OP. Also, here is my first forum post:

I will participate in the challenges but I will not get tickets or win games. That would be dumb.

I'm not particularly short on cash but this sounds like a lot of fun so I guess I'll join anyway. If I end up winning the draw just give it to the runner up (or just don't include me at all).

(My first post was in the introduction thread, like a boring person)

Last edited Jun 12, 2015 at 05:14PM EDT

@ Particle Mare

First of all, you will only win a game if you sign up for its drawing. You are not automatically placed into every game's drawing. But, that comes later. Not now. Do not sign up for drawings yet.

Second, I cannot trade away these gifts until thirty days after purchase and I cannot gift a game to a user who already owns that game. So, if you have a friend that you want to give the game to instead I will have to gift it directly to them and say it is from you. Instructions on receiving the games will come at the end of the Steam Sale.

Nice seeing this type of generousity on the site.

First post was a Meme Research thread when we were first starting to get into subcultures a bit more. At the time MLP was pretty much the only real subculture article we had.

In case anyone wonders what I was replying to. One was RM commenting on all the new users coming in, the other was an easter-egg-hunt type image of a renaissance painting with tiny ponies photoshopped into it.

Last edited Jun 13, 2015 at 12:21AM EDT

@ quavalin

I cannot see whatever image you tried to put into your post.

@ Naschzaube Maus

Unfortunately I missed that window of opportunity. Considering the "Overwhelmingly Positive" user review score and low price, I decided to purchase it anyway.

@ thread

I have updated the OP with new games and new players. Also, I have a new challenge for you.

Write a short story and post it in this thread. I do not care much about length or content, just make sure it qualifies as a story. That means more than once sentence, maybe a character or two, possibly some kind of plot. It can be as short or as long as you like. The quality does not matter either. It can be quick, trite, and dumb and you will still get credit for it.

Anybody who completes this task will be awarded with one additional ticket.

Last edited Jun 13, 2015 at 05:19AM EDT

i was different back then

It had been a long day, managing accounts, fixing "unnecessary errors" in the general ledger of the company and keeping public relations under check was a tough job, but Lewin was sure that it would someday be worth it. Someday.

Getting out of his parked 3-wheeler ("Ossies", coworkers would call it), he went to the front door of the large apartment block he'd stopped in front of. The decrepit old place was so flimsy that it seemed to sigh whenever a slight breeze was blowing against it. Block 1337, the oldest and most hidden block in the entire district. Rattling the doorknob, he managed to push through without breaking it this time, like he always did, although it would probably be better to just remove the door entirely, seeing as how nothing got in without someone inside knowing about it, even roaches. Clambering up the stairs, Lewis could hear a faint muffling coming from the basement. Nobody dared to go there except Marcus, seeing as how he owned the basement, and the entire block in general, so it was safe to assume that it was him, although he never came around to check up on anything unless he wanted something.

Probably more spending money for liquor, damned loafer.

Lewis continued walking up the stairs until he got to the 4th floor. Turning into the hallway of mostly abandoned rooms, he continued until he got to Room 68. He reached for the handle, trying to turn it. No response. Damnit, he should get that fixed some time. With a slight kick, he managed to get in.

Last edited Jun 13, 2015 at 07:04AM EDT

I slowly came to, my consciousness dripping into the desolated wasteland of my psyche like thick honey through a straw, hindered by the incessant prodding of a muffled yet distinct noise into the comfortable numbness of my mental cocoon. The overwhelming discomfort of the situation was further exacerbated by the intense dryness I felt in my mouth; my raw tongue brushed, corrosive, against the open wounds of my inner cheeks. Stretching, like a chafed dirt track in a desert, the sensation had wormed its way down the back of my throat, releasing its tendrils around the base of my upper esophagus. In sudden, conscious realization of this, I began to cough violently, jerking the sensationless extremities of my body into stark and spluttering functionality.

Extending my left arm, hoping to find something in the endless whiteness to anchor myself to, I inexplicably felt my hand brush against a dull, cold metallic surface. Suddenly, a blob of grey materialized above me, expanding rapidly like the hull of submarine rising out of a sea of white. My vision began to fizzle as the concept of color returned to me slowly, briefly becoming a wall of visual radio static before sharpening into recognizable shapes.

“You are not alone,” I heard the grey entity whisper. Somehow, its voice negated the shrill ringing that was present in my ears, embedding itself into my mind with unfamiliar clarity.

“Am I… safe?”, I responded, gazing at what I assumed was the head of the nebulous figure standing above me. It grabbed my forearm with its hands – surprisingly soft and flesh-like for what it appeared to be metal – and began to pull me up to a standing position. My body, as heavy and as bloated as it seemed at the moment, seemed to part from the floor with ease, and I felt my frame float up to an upright position. The sanitized smell of a hospital foyer overwhelmed my sense of the world, and what little sensation had returned to me at that point was shredded into nothingness by the sudden onset of a splitting headache.

“No, you are not safe. None of us are,” I heard as I cupped my head in my hands in a futile effort to dull the crushing soreness. The voice continued; “but at least you are no longer alone here.”

A man walks along a field of flowers, shaking over the cold the weather. In his right hand, a gun with smoke trailing from its barrel. The man struggles to remain conscious as his mind starts slipping away from him. In his thoughts, he saw regret, he remembered joy, he felt pain, he was shrouded with sorrow, all of those feelings rushing to his head like a fast moving train hitting a man.
Only a whisper came out from his mouth; "God, what have i done?"

The Police found him the next day.

I woke up one day to realize i was in a dream. My head hurt and my ears were sore, everything was grey and brown and I swore I felt at least 60 pounds heavier. I had an indescribable machine on my hands, a behemoth of scrap and wasted any precious space i had on my arm. As i looked around i noticed everything was desecrate but felt familiar. And then i finally realized that playing Gears of War before sleeping was a bad idea.

It was a normal day and I was walking around town to shop with a friend. We were done getting our stuff but then suddenly it started to raaaaaaaaaaaaain and we didn't want to live anymoooore!

So to hide from the rain, we just walked into the first store we found. And this store just so happened to be the Sissy Boy. And we know that one, the sissy boy. It's some hip trending crap store which sells things. Like what? Things like shirts, and pens, and agendas with image of hello kitty on it, and bouncing balls, and robots, and a toaster with those same images of Hello Kitty, and a alarm clock in the shape of Che Guevara, and a statue of Che Guevara in the shape of an alarm clock, and a bouncing castle for the young gays. Anyways doesn't matter.

So the store starts to fill with more people hiding from the rain, all with the same attitude of not wanting to live anymooooooore. So I just dragged my friend further into the shop. Well I think it was my buddy, well at least some person I don't know, pretty heavy at least.

That's where things went wrong, I found the aisle with the scented candles. Checked them out, ooooh how nice, and the roses, and the tullips, etc etc. How great I want to live again! This already smells less…… BORING than the rest of my live. So I grabbed them, 4 in total.

Went to the checkout. Had a shirt, those 4 scented candles, and some Hello Kitty dagger. So I'm standing there in front of the row, and it was my turn. 2 gals standing there, one for the checkout and one for the gifts. "Is something a gift?" Yes, these 2 scented candles. She grabs them and ribbons and glitter and oh my god I'm cumming.

So the other gal then lifts up my stuff, an emotionless bitch, piece of cardboard with lips. She lifts it up and says "That's 229 euro."

OOOOHOOHO. WHAT? I made a sound, it sounded like ok, but then again: "Ok" starts with O, let's agree on that, which I then extended to "OHO", and in that longer line was basically all the pain and suffering from my youth.

But with the "K" I collected myself. I'm a man with a bank account goddammit! So in front of me you had my bag of stuff, and behind me an entire line of consumption zombies. And 2 scented candles were already packed, and you're not gonna tell them to unpack because you feel like throwing away your ego.

So I paid, I paid crying. No really, I stood there crying little girl tears as I paid.

Walked out the store to check the receipt. Those scented candles were a goddamn 40 bucks a piece! 40 bucks! I went home, lit one of those fuckers, and smelled… NOTHING!

NOT A SINGLE FUCKING THING!

A man woke up to the sound of birds chirping. It was the sound of summer. He got up, went to the bath to groom and proceeded to open up his desktop computer.

The computer boots up and the man clicked the Steam shortcut icon. To his surprise, he jumped into the air. Shouting, "WHO IS THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS MIRACLE! IS IT A GOD!?"

A large deep voice replied,
The being raised it's hand, a beam of light is cast upon the land.

The man looks confused, sickened in a way but curious. He looks to his right pocket. His wallet filled to the brim with his savings, gone in a blink of an eye.

Last edited Jun 13, 2015 at 09:20AM EDT

Walking away slowly from the school grounds, the boy slowly started to make his journey back home on a long and hot summer day. The messenger bag he wore was adorned with many, many badges and buttons, was starting to weigh on the boys shoulder. He didn't mind. He was nervous as he got the point where he crossed the bridge as he did daily. Rightfully so. He saw his tormentors in front of him on the other side of the road. He slowed his already sluggish pace down, hoping the people he hated were too busy acting like idiots to turn around and notice him. Unfortunately they did. They stopped and eyed out the boy and when he went into the empty alley. They blocked his path. They proceeded to punch him, and in a wild frenzy of rage, the boy fought back. Even in a 3-on-1 the boy still was able to hurt the others, giving them bruises and making them bleed a little, but he was on the worse end of it. He was getting kicked, so he rushed into to of the attackers and they crashed into a wall. Using the little time he had, he used this window of opportunity and escaped.

He ran back home and got to his door, sweaty and beaten. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the door. He entered the hallway and slammed the door shut. He let out a sigh of relief. He was safe, for the time being.

The Follow Story Was Brought To You By My extremelying drunken state and posted on my phone. I just drank an entire box so you know this is top notch fucking quality

So there was this guy who like a super knight of the round fucking table and he goes to save this fucking princess. Yyou following so far kiddies.? Cuz thus part is fken I.important
. He goes I to the castle and shit to fin the fucked princess in the fucked tower that's guarded by the fucked dragon. I say it's the fucked dragon because boy is this dragon fucked
Ain't nobody. Not even a mother fucked dragon is gonna stand in between the princess and this go forsaken knights dick so the mother fucking knight goes into the castle and he's like fuck this shit man. He does these cool bitch ass ninja moves on this dragon and slicesvi r s fken head off so the knight is all like yea bitch that's what im talking about fuck yawl I'm the mother fucking man and so the knight became the mother fucking man and strode in down to the princesses keep. Thats where he found out rh a the princess was a trap but that's okay cuz this knight likes cock and so the knight rescued the trap princess and they all lived happily ever after mother fucker fuck yea bitch ass hoe lol I'm so goddam edgy gimme another drink.ain't none of you fuck tits are even gonna read this tl;Dr piece of rancid garbage so I can say whatever the fuck shit I want . Suck my cock kym. Goodnight peace out. I'm off to drink more bourbon till I vomit on the dance floor. Holy shit

"a skirmish is comin' mate" said the cloaked soldier, "and with it we will suff'r if we don' prepar'."
"what kind of people did you see to make this assumption," said the captain, the cloaked soldier looked stressed, seeing that the captain is trying to make him remember, "they had a shiite ton of guns, and one of them had a helmet with a small star." as the cloaked soldier finished talking about what he say, soldiers of the New Arin are holding their guns in a stance that says 'don't fuck with us', all while a bunch of old warrior with outdated guns appear. "A STAND AND DEFEND THE GATE, WE MUST NOT ALLOW THEM TO GET IT NEW ARIN" Shouted the Captain.

A clash is fought, guns are ablazing, shots were fired, however victory goes to the defenders, as they have better weaponry, but less men. as the attackers retreat, they make to set fire to the gates, "Shit!" said the Captain "i need everyone to find a water and help us put out the fire!", sadly New Arin didn't have a big source of water. leaving the captain a choice of either keeping water, or let the fire consume the gates and walls, the captain, without even a little thought, "Like i said, PUT OUT THE FIRE!" the captain shouted once more.

so fire was put out, but now the water supply is low, Dangerously low, the people are worried now, if they run out of water, they will thirst to death. captain however commanded a bunch of soldiers to find water.

now here's New Arin alone without water or soldiers, the Captain, now letting in cloaked men, is a traitor.

@ Particle Mare

Heaven's above, those descriptive details. Tenouttaten. Hundredouttahundred.

@ Laud Piestrings

@ thread

I updated the OP with a few new games and new tickets. Thanks to Cyber6x for donating Tropico 4, which he has apparently had sitting in his inventory for roughly five hundred years.

In the city, in a damp apartment of a monstrous city block. Crime.

He wakes up in the morning turns off his alarm puts a fresh pair of socks on, making his way to the bathroom he begrudgingly slips a t-shirt over his head, yesterdays sweat still lingering in its fibres.

In the bathroom now, ass to the toilet seat. A quick evacuation of the bowls and bladder and he's back on his feet. It's dark, it's still winter.

Into the bedroom once more as per the routine. Fresh pair of pants, and the same old jeans are added to his over-worked physique.

A quick glance in the mirror, an evaluation of the face.

Walking towards the front door now, keys? check, wallet? check, phone? check, MAC-10 submachinegun? check.

Another day

Disclaimer: i literally know jackshit about baseball, or any sports tbh, i just used it because it would work as good as any other sport.

"just a friendly game of baseball"
one of the first words hitter of the Westspring baseball team the dodgers "jackson mayfield" heard.

jackson came from an economically bankrupt family in an equally economically bankrupt part of town, which has now been long forgotten by any kind of goverment or aid agency. His street was purely the definition of rotten, long streaks of crime ran rampage from kids trying to feed their families by stealing just any loaf of bread they found, gang violence was in an all time high and just getting out of the house was a constant struggle for survival.

The mayfield family lived in nothing more than a low-income housing,the roof crackled like the hungry belly of the inhabitants every night by the strong winds threatening to take down the building and the rain which almost floods the house every time it happens, door was barely put together by a cheap lock system that by the rust it has long stopped working, making it a perfect target for burglars, if there was anything of value inside, with a family of 2 kids, his wife and his grandparents who could barely move at their old age, jackson had to support them all a big responsability for one man.

jackson often played baseball in his free time, one of his only talents he managed to develop before having to go back to work and take care of his family, his dream was being able to join the national team and move his family to a decent way of living.

the dodgers were in a winning row thanks to jacksons contribution they would surely get to the finals a prize of a non-described but huge amount of money was waiting for the winners, surely enough to lift his family out of misery.

today was the last game before the finals, against the Aldcoast black hawks, the looked on their faces they looked vicious hungry for victory with a certain retained anger, not at the rival team but something in their lives that they had to discharge on someone, it seemed as if they wanted that price or they would go back to a cruel fate that awaited them, it was not a surprise to jackson, most of the teams here came from equally socioeconiomically depressed areas, it was no surprise either that most of the team members including that of jack were black, seemed almost more than a coincidence most section 8 tenants were that of color. jackson always dwelled about this fact and even thought of trying to fight against this injustice but he had too much to leave behind if he "dissapeared", a sad fact for everyone, it was just too risky, no it was easier to just try to "play their games".

spectators from everywhere were looking, cheering, applauding and eating all sorts of fast foods with big happy smiles painted on all their faces, jackson was often disgruntled by the wall dividing them and the players, for the public these matches were just another entertainment, another game to fill in their time they spended otherwise doing nothing, but for the players it was almost sadistic, a game of life or death, were otherwise a defeat ment the end for every player coming back to their almost destroyed home with empty hands and a sad expression on their kids eyes when they realized food isnt going to be coming home, yes very sadistic how people who had to suffer trough this had to otherwise bring down other equally unlucky mates down to climb up, jackson even thought the crowd always knew about this fact, and this "baseball" game was nothing more than "poverty porn", "just a friendly game of baseball", he remembered those words as these other thoughts came to him.

5-5 was the blinking giant red score that appeared on the billboard, 2 strikes out jackson has wasted almost all chances of this being an easy game, now he is behind the wall and the sword, he knows his teammates would never forgive him if he brings them down so easily, specially after getting this far, jackson started transpiring and his heart was beating faster than it ever did. 2 strikes, was the pitchers taunting words as he tried to throw jackson out of balance, jackson blinked for a second, a second which seemed like minutes, tried to remember all that it took him to get here, all the struggle and all those days of hunger he had to live, as he opened his eyes the pitcher already threw the ball, jackson s heart beat faster than before, he moved his arms as fast as his own body allowed him too, and before he knew the bat hit the ball, and before he could start thinking normally again it was already leaving the stadium, slowly slowly dissapearing in the distance, the look on the rival team was more angry than ever, but that of his teammaters was the happiest they ever felt, they finally did it, it was not the finals but they proved to go against all the odds and get there, thats the biggest step the team ever did in years and years of bad luck, jackson was in tears, but this time tears of joy, he couldnt believe it, it was just to good to be true, he pinched his arm, again and again, but nothing, it was real…

…"just a friendly game of baseball". A man is found in the ground, right next to a baseball ball in the empty parking lot of a stadium, he is battered, Fractured cheek bone, nose crushed, head cracked, broken ribs, Detached retina and swollen eyes, the people who attacked him really did a numbered on the poor guy. "Just a friendly game of ball y'all" his attackers say as they laugh and leave the body bleeding to death, or more or less just bleeding.

"Somebody grab a mop, the floor's bloody" reports the captain of the westsprings dodgers as he sees the mess outside, the body is picked, chopped and bagged for a more easier way to get rid of it, blood is cleaned off and no evidence is left on the scene. "Bring in the next able bodied nigger baby with agency" exclaims the captain to his assistant as they leave.

The next day jackson mayfield is reported missing to the authorities.

based on the song: African dodger.

Last edited Jun 13, 2015 at 07:51PM EDT

@ Twisty

Heartbreaking. :(

@ thread

Op has been updated with a few more games. And a new challenge is available.

For this third challenge you need to recite a speech from history or fiction. You must pick a speech that has been made before and possibly give a source (Wikipedia, perhaps) if it is not famous enough to be immediately recognized. It can be a fictional speech, such as the speeches from V for Vendetta or The Great Dictator, or a real speech, such as MLK Jr's I Have a Dream or Churchill's We Shall Fight at the Beaches.

You can use Vocaroo or YouTube to upload your speech and share it on the forum. Do not embed YouTube videos in this thread. This makes the thread much slower to load, and after four or five videos I will no longer be able to open the thread without having to wait a century for the page to load. I will yell at you if you embed videos.

Last edited Jun 14, 2015 at 04:20PM EDT

Syndic wrote:

@ Twisty

Heartbreaking. :(

@ thread

Op has been updated with a few more games. And a new challenge is available.

For this third challenge you need to recite a speech from history or fiction. You must pick a speech that has been made before and possibly give a source (Wikipedia, perhaps) if it is not famous enough to be immediately recognized. It can be a fictional speech, such as the speeches from V for Vendetta or The Great Dictator, or a real speech, such as MLK Jr's I Have a Dream or Churchill's We Shall Fight at the Beaches.

You can use Vocaroo or YouTube to upload your speech and share it on the forum. Do not embed YouTube videos in this thread. This makes the thread much slower to load, and after four or five videos I will no longer be able to open the thread without having to wait a century for the page to load. I will yell at you if you embed videos.

I know some famous indonesian speeches. Must the speech be recited in english?

Samekichi Kiseki wrote:

I know some famous indonesian speeches. Must the speech be recited in english?

No you can recite it in Indonesian, that sounds interesting.

A new challenge is available for completion. You should write a bad review for a good movie, or a good review for a bad movie. For instance, praise The Room for being a masterpiece, or pick apart The Avengers for being a piece of crap. As with the short story, length does not matter very much.

There are about five days left in the sale. I still have money left, but have not seen any cheap good games show up in a while. For this reason I decided to break my rule and purchase the Civ 5 complete edition for $12.

With the way participation is going so far, I may have to change the rules on how gifts are won because, at this rate, there will be more prizes than participants.

The Dark Knight Rises has to be the most overrated movie of 2012. It's a completely unnecesary sequel to an amazing movie. Christopher Nolan obviously made it as cash grab to contend with The Avengers by marvel.
The biggest problem with the movie is the inconsistent timeline. Explosions that are rigged for 30 second ends up exploding after 3 minutes pass. The robbery scene that was supposed to be in daytime suddenly turned night time by merely passign through a tunnel, and other issues constantly plague the movie. While the choice of Tom Hardy as Bane was pretty spot on, the use of his mask like voice makes his dialogue almost impossible to understand. I had to turn my subtitles on just to understand what he was mumbling. Not to mention his very anti climatic defeat. Talia's reveal was probably the most predictable plot twist ever that i could spot a mile away. Her attempts to attain Bruce's technology pretty much gives it away.
There are other issues that really makes this movie just unbearable to watch. Overall, i give it a bat credit card out of 5 batarangs.

Btw, can i ask for the adding of Melody's Escape?

Mad Max: Fury Road. The name alone suggests something extreme and meme-worthy, with lots of smoking hot babes getting saved by buff and tuff "Rad and Mad" Max. With tons of guns and lots of extreme man-killing action.
Instead, we get a boring snoozefest of about two hours with no hot nude babes, or any RADICAL action fighting, as well as no epic memes referencing the great movies that comprised the series. Tasteless.
Let's begin with an assessment of the characters:
Max: boring lame loser, who NOT ONCE flexes his muscles, and speaks in short barks. No manliness at all detected. 0/10 character story and no help whatsoever, except that time where he killed a car, but off-screen (lame factor: 10)
Furiousa: Feminist. 0/10. (lame factor -100000000000/10)
Nuck: White nerd who obviously is gay for Max. 0/10.
All in all a pretty disgusting deconstruction of awesome radical action movies.
Rating: 0/10 not recommended for real men.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!