Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[General] What's up with "yellow fever" or "Asian persuasion"?

Last posted Jan 16, 2016 at 01:13PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2016 at 12:22AM EST
31 posts from 21 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

No offense if you're attracted to asians, im not. It confuses me as to why white and black men are so attracted to Asian women.
Like, stick to your own race, please. Asian women aren't your submissive sex slaves or "waifus" if that's what you really believe (I hope you dont)
I never understood the fetish, maybe someone could inform me?
EDIT: I don't hate Asian people, asian women are ok.Im just confused as to why people fetishize asian women so much.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 12:27AM EST

Surma wrote:

No offense if you're attracted to asians, im not. It confuses me as to why white and black men are so attracted to Asian women.
Like, stick to your own race, please. Asian women aren't your submissive sex slaves or "waifus" if that's what you really believe (I hope you dont)
EDIT: I don't hate Asian people, asian women are ok.Im just confused as to why people fetishize asian women so much.

Are you serious?

I think it's more of a fetish/kink than the desire to make someone their sex slave. That seems a bit of a jump to conclusions there doesn't it?

Some people find certain races/cultures sexy. Could be the accent, could be the attitudes, could be the appearance, who knows. People are very diverse creatures so I assume anyone who's into that sorta thing has their own reasons for it.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 12:26AM EST

Surma wrote:

This isn't riff raff m8

slaps myself
I had swore this was riff-raff. I apologize, I wouldn't have said that otherwise.
Edit: Okay I understand downvoting the first one, but who downvotes an honest apology?

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 01:04AM EST

>Stick to your own race
You're literally the result of a mudslime and a wetback (the result of Spaniards and Amerindians mating) mixing together. Fuck off you mutt bastard. Maybe this is why racemixing is bad. The end result is a kid that rps as a fox/raccoon, and later grew a serial killer obsession.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 01:06AM EST

What wisehowl said. People like what they like sexually what's it to you. Hell in many cases I wouldn't even call it a fetish more a preference. People make race preferences all the time in their own or outside or whatever, it's all gray we're all people. Don't make a big deal out of nothing. However if someone used "yellow fever" or "asian persuasion" to describe their attraction that presents other problems that is best left for another time.

And "stay with your own race". Did you think about that when you were typing that? Saying you don't hate asian people directly preceded by "no mix pls" solves nothing. It's like saying no homo before fucking 30 other men or saying "no offense but I fucking hate you and wish you were dead". It just doesn't work that way. Sure sure I believe you see Asian people as equal but like no mixing? That's its own pretty huge problem. I don't even know what to say other than please think over what you have just said. Mistake or not, think about it.

No offense if you’re attracted to serial killers, im not. It confuses me as to why lonely and insecure kids are so attracted to Child murderers.
Like, stick to morally acceptable behaviors, please. Serial killers aren’t your misunderstood underdogs or “heroes” if that’s what you really believe (I hope you dont)

Taryn wrote:

No offense if you’re attracted to serial killers, im not. It confuses me as to why lonely and insecure kids are so attracted to Child murderers.
Like, stick to morally acceptable behaviors, please. Serial killers aren’t your misunderstood underdogs or “heroes” if that’s what you really believe (I hope you dont)

Agreed

Also OP. We already have to deal with idiots such as EpycWyn – stop being an edge lord and grow the fuck up.

Superior white cis male master race who dates inferior legal loli yellow nippon banzai here.

If I had her for the looks, I would display her above the fireplace. If my mouth isn't filled with her cooking, and her mouth isn't with my dick, then she has failed her usage as a human being.

*ollies out*

RandomMan wrote:

Superior white cis male master race who dates inferior legal loli yellow nippon banzai here.

If I had her for the looks, I would display her above the fireplace. If my mouth isn't filled with her cooking, and her mouth isn't with my dick, then she has failed her usage as a human being.

*ollies out*

>implying anyone would want to suck your dick.

Ryumaru Borike wrote:

So when it this getting moved to Riff-Raff?

Hopefully, it doesn't. Unless OP is just screwing with us, they put it General. Treat it like General.

Also, it's not Serious Debate, but don't forget the forum rules. Stay on topic…And don't be too much of a prick.

There might be a a social reason behind it. Let's not pretend that there aren't inclinations in the cultures from which we come that align with our General race in the US at least. I'm likely religious, because blacks have a history that have led them to be religious and have been for a few centuries. It follows that many Asian women may appear to be more demure than other women.

It could also be a combination of being an “accessible“ race that is still novel and exotic. A lot of people may be "used" to black and white women. We've seen them in our everyday lives and in the media far more often than other races. But many Latina women (and possibly the men in their families) may appear to a little more intimidating. Asian women aren't known for having a father who will walk up to the door when you come to pick up their daughter with a shotgun or with a scene from Bad Boys. (Some pretty strong language.)

I might wager that out on the US west coast, people don't see Asian or Latina women as being that exotic, so it's less a fetish attraction and more…it being another attractive woman.

I have a counter though. You say we should stick to our own race. Why do you think people should only be with people who are they're own race? What of people who are already mixed and don't have an easily-defined race? What about countries like Brazil where race is a much more diverse categorization?

I get the question. That's a fair question. But I don't see how it's bad. Even though how we usually define race isn't that scientific, genetic diversity has always tended to improve the gene pool. There's a lessened chance that recessive traits get passed down, and often, recessive genes can lead to problematic phenotype expressions.

Like Tay Sachs.

And red-headed folks.

>implying anyone would want to suck your dick

>implying that you'd have a choice in the matter if he wanted some head

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 10:26AM EST

Surma wrote:

Jesus Christ kitsune, really? I hope you aint being for real dude.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 10:50AM EST

I mean there are some people that do fetishize Asian women, and I get that it can be out of like stereotypes and shit. Like sometimes you see it on 4chan some weaboo is attracted to Japanese girls because he thinks they are all like anime girls or submissive or some shit). But even then, that in itself isn't harmful to anyone except maybe the person with "yellow fever" themselves.

I mean its not like a lot of these 30 year old neckbeards in Texas are gonna even get a girlfriend of any race, so let 'em dream. But a lot of these people just have a preference like everyone said, and that's just normal. Like I have a preference in white ginger girls, not dark blond/blonde people like myself. Really it just makes sense, but instead you're just projecting your prefences on others, but why would they care about what you of all people think.

I knew you were an edgy teen with all your school shooter worship and attention seeking shit you've done before, but i'm still a little surprised you went and said something a stormfag or /pol/tard would say, but when I think about it does make sense, it's either for the attention you'd get out of it or that you are just so fucking edgy you'd break a 3D modelling software. Maybe both. No matter what, you've already lost any of the empathy, the sympathy and at this point the pity that I and others gave to you.

Honestly Saka you need to stop.
I can't tolerate your bullshit anymore. All you fucking do is whine, gush over serial killers and act like a general retard. You were some randi who dropped by the IRC with an unhealthy obsession with Renamon and now look what you've become. You've become this depressed, insane, husk. You're not the Kitasune I knew.
You're nobody to me.
Stop.

I don't how I can say this, I've already lost anybody who would have cared enough to read this..
I'm sorry, very fucking sorry I was angry when I made this thread.
I myself am not against race mixing, I am mixed myself.
It doesn't change the fact that I should have thought about what I was about to post and stopped myself from being a giant asshole, maybe even reflect on why I would want to post something like that.
But I did, not thinking my post would be racist.
I really fucked up, and nothing my retarded ass can do can change that.

EDIT: about sticking to your own race, I was angry that I myself couldn't get a gf because they're all dating the black dudes, God I'm fucking pathetic..
I don't have anything against black people, im just jealous of them.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 12:19PM EST

Surma wrote:

I don't how I can say this, I've already lost anybody who would have cared enough to read this..
I'm sorry, very fucking sorry I was angry when I made this thread.
I myself am not against race mixing, I am mixed myself.
It doesn't change the fact that I should have thought about what I was about to post and stopped myself from being a giant asshole, maybe even reflect on why I would want to post something like that.
But I did, not thinking my post would be racist.
I really fucked up, and nothing my retarded ass can do can change that.

EDIT: about sticking to your own race, I was angry that I myself couldn't get a gf because they're all dating the black dudes, God I'm fucking pathetic..
I don't have anything against black people, im just jealous of them.

Apology accepted. I hope you accept my apology for mistaking this for an rr thread. I would've actually given a decent response if I wasn't so embarrassed over saying "f u" in general, haha. You aren't pathetic. We all make stupid mistakes. Don't beat yourself up over it, k? Learn from it and move on. In a day I won't care about my mistake and hopefully you won't either.

I don’t have anything against black people, im just jealous of them.

…as 28-year old black person, I can assure you that you do not necessarily want to be black if given the choice.

Dude OP I think you need to go and get some help. You seem to have had a steady decline for several months now. We can't help you here, there are a lot of resources in real life that could help you feel a bit better.

Like don't take this the wrong way or anything but ever since you had those suicidal issues back a few months ago you've seem to be taking life pretty poorly. If you wanna talk about it I'm all ears.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 12:46PM EST

Patrician trainer wrote:

>Stick to your own race
You're literally the result of a mudslime and a wetback (the result of Spaniards and Amerindians mating) mixing together. Fuck off you mutt bastard. Maybe this is why racemixing is bad. The end result is a kid that rps as a fox/raccoon, and later grew a serial killer obsession.

I'm not against race mixing, capisce?
I was pissed off because im jealous because the black kids get all the latinas, and white girls and my ugly pathetic ass can't compete, I don't have anything against any race.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 12:57PM EST

Dude, instead of making your problem about other people, why don't you look at yourself? What makes you appealing to other people?

I don't know how old you are but if you're less than 18 years old I wouldn't even worry about getting girls. Most of them are still half baked and think that a man should be taller than 6 feet anyways (and to be honest the guys aren't much better).

If you're older than that, then focus on what YOU can give someone else instead of what other people have. All you're doing by blaming things on other people's race is giving yourself excuses to not change something that YOU CAN CHANGE. So why are you giving power to the "black kids"? Why not take control of your own life?

You can't guarantee that some girl will like you but by taking control of your OWN life instead of blaming other people around you for your lack of ladies in your life, you will greatly improve your chances of being with a girl. If any girl saw your posts in this thread they wouldn't want anything to do with you, not even because you're racist, but because you sound like such a little bitch that you can't take even an ounce of responsibility. But the coolest thing is that you can change that, and you have full power to change who you are and what you do. Not everyone will love you but you'll be much more likable if you actually are your own person instead of bitching about everyone else.

Last edited Jan 16, 2016 at 01:06PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!