Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Petition to stop erp in the meme site IRC

Last posted Apr 22, 2016 at 09:14AM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2016 at 12:35PM EDT
64 posts from 37 users

Mako the Goblin Queen wrote:

Steals the petitions and throws them into a fire

("Master and Margarita" is a great book, by the way. I heavily reccomend reading it.)

I'm not making an account on a site I'll probably never use again just to sign a petition.

So would those who actually would make an account sign the petition on my behalf? Or don't, I don't care either way.

k thanks much.

Eris wrote:

I'm not making an account on a site I'll probably never use again just to sign a petition.

So would those who actually would make an account sign the petition on my behalf? Or don't, I don't care either way.

k thanks much.

But you don't have to make an account uwu

Signed

Also next petition to ban spider threads on kym to cleanse and purify the forums from the sick and twisted mutations of chaos.

Last edited Apr 19, 2016 at 07:20PM EDT

Mako the Goblin Queen wrote:

I've done nothing to get banned, sweetie

Being on equal levels of Epyc Wyn when it comes to being a cringworthy user as well as making as equally cringeworthy and cancerous threads as Epyc does say a lot.
Seriously, get a life and do something productive you twat. the whole "le ur just thursty for me" joke only continues to show how more pathetic you can be.

Asura wrote:

Being on equal levels of Epyc Wyn when it comes to being a cringworthy user as well as making as equally cringeworthy and cancerous threads as Epyc does say a lot.
Seriously, get a life and do something productive you twat. the whole "le ur just thursty for me" joke only continues to show how more pathetic you can be.

Mako's posts are kinda bad but I wouldn't say hes that bad.

Dreamworks wrote:

rip Roy's signature

My signature? What does that mean? My signature move? Because the royal rainbow has nothing to do with uwu.

Threads about IRC stuff
>IRC being relevant in general
>Asura using RR to be mean
>NON shitposting and getting bad feedback
>Lurk is posting
>Yiffer is posting more
>Blubber is posting more
>I'm posting more
>Thread about Don (it's flagged too)

Riff Raff is regressing. Particle Mare thirst thread when

Last edited Apr 19, 2016 at 09:47PM EDT

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Threads about IRC stuff
>IRC being relevant in general
>Asura using RR to be mean
>NON shitposting and getting bad feedback
>Lurk is posting
>Yiffer is posting more
>Blubber is posting more
>I'm posting more
>Thread about Don (it's flagged too)

Riff Raff is regressing. Particle Mare thirst thread when

can you sign it tho

Shape wrote:

("Master and Margarita" is a great book, by the way. I heavily reccomend reading it.)

That moment when you aren't sure whether the post has upvoted just because it speaks against Mako or because some people here have an excellent taste in Russian literature.

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

Why do people use the irc?

idk my dude maybe it has something to do with being highly useful in chatting to and getting to know other users and discussing entry/site improvements and the fact that most of the people who use it are alright tbh or enjoying actually being part of a community instead of just bad entry-tier shitposting for upboats all the time or something but idk man ijdk

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!