Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] Riff-Raff Coverage of No Fap September 2016

Last posted Sep 24, 2016 at 04:17PM EDT. Added Aug 23, 2016 at 06:50PM EDT
59 posts from 30 users

Welcome everyone to the WWE No-Fap September event coverage, where internet nerds try to give worth to their lives by upgrading their fake celibacy to an actual celibate lifestyle (we know sex is allowed during no-fap, but let's face it that's not gonna happen anytime ever).

As is natural in any proper functioning society, their are villains trying to give these brave participants a rougher time (other than their crippling social anxiety amirite laddies *snaps fingers in a Z from ZING* ). They are their own judge and jury, missing the executioner. Being a contest of abstaining, succesfully executing would kinda defeat the purpose.

However this year around there seems to be an interesting development, a third party is infiltrating their ranks. Let us look closely at the introduction to the "Hit List" thread.

Notice the picture of Dracula, so that we can understand this is a serious issue society is facing. But what we are interested in are the final lines of the post, which make clear that Dracula is offering a so-called "Hard Mode" to participants by sending those who are abstaining images that may trigger their failure (for a contest that promotes restraint, being unable to restrain from opening links is a failure in itself).

Luckily we know all the folks participating in the actual NFS event. Let's cross-reference these people with our "Hard Mode" signups. I am presenting you with the respectively their post in the Hit List thread and the NFS thread:

"I am hijacking this contest hijack to fuel my endless need for cartoon hotties also what is basic human interaction."

Last edited Aug 23, 2016 at 06:53PM EDT

This is all fucking stupid. Like really. Congratulations on NOT doing something that is considered taboo in almost ALL areas. Saying "hey I didn't masturbate today" is like saying "hey I didn't commit mass genocide today". All you faggots who encourage this should not be aloud to reproduce.

Last edited Aug 23, 2016 at 07:23PM EDT

I'm just here to read the comments and make fun of myself… Because I seem to be good at that. I am '''self-aware''' how this 'challenge' is a bit stupid in hindsight and if you really have no control of your masturbation problems and you have to make it into a challange, there is something wrong with you. But that's my two-cents on the matter and no one gives a fuck what a 'Totodile' thinks. Now we wait for farther stupid to happen. Like myself.

Saber THE Totodile wrote:

I'm just here to read the comments and make fun of myself… Because I seem to be good at that. I am '''self-aware''' how this 'challenge' is a bit stupid in hindsight and if you really have no control of your masturbation problems and you have to make it into a challange, there is something wrong with you. But that's my two-cents on the matter and no one gives a fuck what a 'Totodile' thinks. Now we wait for farther stupid to happen. Like myself.

Karoler: I never thought I would agree with you! Props to you for speaking up and deciding to not be a sheep!

I will never understand the need to announce everyday in a memesite forum thread that you didn't fap, this is still one of the weirdest things the internet does

Might as well get some laughs out of it

ShiJo wrote:

I will never understand the need to announce everyday in a memesite forum thread that you didn't fap, this is still one of the weirdest things the internet does

this guy is in college

let it sink in

ShiJo wrote:

Just take a moment to realize that that comment was so cringy that even users in the NFS "challenge" downvoted it
On another note since i volunteered to create the lists for NFS i'm gonna have to see comments like that every day for all of September because everyone in NFS doesn't seem to know what "oversharing" is and seem to think that their wet dreams matter in their status updates.

RandomMan wrote:

Welcome everyone to the WWE No-Fap September event coverage, where internet nerds try to give worth to their lives by upgrading their fake celibacy to an actual celibate lifestyle (we know sex is allowed during no-fap, but let's face it that's not gonna happen anytime ever).

As is natural in any proper functioning society, their are villains trying to give these brave participants a rougher time (other than their crippling social anxiety amirite laddies *snaps fingers in a Z from ZING* ). They are their own judge and jury, missing the executioner. Being a contest of abstaining, succesfully executing would kinda defeat the purpose.

However this year around there seems to be an interesting development, a third party is infiltrating their ranks. Let us look closely at the introduction to the "Hit List" thread.

Notice the picture of Dracula, so that we can understand this is a serious issue society is facing. But what we are interested in are the final lines of the post, which make clear that Dracula is offering a so-called "Hard Mode" to participants by sending those who are abstaining images that may trigger their failure (for a contest that promotes restraint, being unable to restrain from opening links is a failure in itself).

Luckily we know all the folks participating in the actual NFS event. Let's cross-reference these people with our "Hard Mode" signups. I am presenting you with the respectively their post in the Hit List thread and the NFS thread:

"I am hijacking this contest hijack to fuel my endless need for cartoon hotties also what is basic human interaction."

>Implying that a target list is a new thing
Yer giving me too much credit randomman, i don't have original ideas, i only shamelessly copied last years thread and added a bit more drama to the introduction.

Btw: to the folks who think they can get free lewds and don't even bother to participate:

Just participate and lie, like everyone else.

Last edited Aug 24, 2016 at 05:31AM EDT
WWE No-Fap September event coverage

Don't you be draggin the wrestlefags into this Rando

Our reputation on the net is tenuous enough already

superjumpman wrote:

>Implying that a target list is a new thing
Yer giving me too much credit randomman, i don't have original ideas, i only shamelessly copied last years thread and added a bit more drama to the introduction.

Btw: to the folks who think they can get free lewds and don't even bother to participate:

Just participate and lie, like everyone else.

No fucking way.
I'm not participating in that faggotry.
I'll find my own lewds thank you very much.

ballstothewall wrote:

WWE No-Fap September event coverage

Don't you be draggin the wrestlefags into this Rando

Our reputation on the net is tenuous enough already

NFS actually stands for No Fap SUPERSLAM

No Fap September is still a thing? I've never really cared about it so, eh, nothing's changing for me. I'll still keep uploading NSFW stuff and making dumb jokes about how the mods are just waiting for me to slip up so they finally have a reason to ban me.

superjumpman wrote:

Btw: to the folks who think they can get free lewds

>"free"

Don't any of those guys know how to find Sankakuchan or the boorus?

ballstothewall wrote:

superjumpman wrote:

Btw: to the folks who think they can get free lewds

>"free"

Don't any of those guys know how to find Sankakuchan or the boorus?

No, you see its free in the sense it doesnt cost the same self-respect as it does to go on a booru for yourself.

I warned them, so if any of these idiots still decide to thoroughly embarrassed themselves. They can't say that they didn't know… Let's roast so fuckbois.

And looks like we already have one.

Not even after day we and we have this edgy fuck already waving in this challenge.

ShiJo wrote:

NO REGRETS

The only thing more stupid than no-fap september are the retarded twats on that shitty lewd squad trying to get people to break the no-fap challenge. All of this is pointless and nobody should give a shit about it.

Well apparently Saber the Totodile deactivated. Anyone have any guesses about why he deactivated?
My guess is that his parents saw the thread in his internet history and forced him to deactivate (we all know that he either lives alone or with his parents … most likely in their basement).

EDIT: Did he seriously deactivate over a joke suspension? I'm suddenly questioning why i friended him (he did complain a lot)

Last edited Sep 02, 2016 at 01:21PM EDT

He got joke suspended and took it seriously from what I can tell. His profile is a wall of complaining about how shitty KYM and its mods are. Of course, he also brought up the gallery locking again, which he said he got over. Not that it fooled anyone. He was in the IRC talking to himself about how you shouldn't take KYM seriously a while ago, iirc.

Last edited Sep 02, 2016 at 01:00PM EDT

Mom Rivers wrote:

He got joke suspended and took it seriously from what I can tell. His profile is a wall of complaining about how shitty KYM and its mods are. Of course, he also brought up the gallery locking again, which he said he got over. Not that it fooled anyone. He was in the IRC talking to himself about how you shouldn't take KYM seriously a while ago, iirc.

To be fair, he is playing the character. You get to be a Totodile in the Mystery Dungeon games by being referred to as "Naive".

I like how NoFap pushes the creative mind to greater heights:

Fail no fap, and this guy will write a raunchy fanfic of you and the trash you're into, for the price of one picture of said anime trash.

Last edited Sep 06, 2016 at 06:24AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I like how NoFap pushes the creative mind to greater heights:

Fail no fap, and this guy will write a raunchy fanfic of you and the trash you're into, for the price of one picture of said anime trash.

Plus side of No Fap: You explore sides of yourself you never dared to face, crossing the final border.

Downside: You turn gay.

RandomMan wrote:

Plus side of No Fap: You explore sides of yourself you never dared to face, crossing the final border.

/thread

Nothing can top this. NFS is over.

Freakenstein wrote:

I call your bluff, Redcoat! We still got three weeks of personal goodness about to come our way.

Bad-Dragon will have a field day with our userbase at this pace.

RandomMan wrote:

Bad-Dragon will have a field day with our userbase at this pace.

You mean Bad-Dragon business isn't already doing well with our userbase?

"It wasn’t sexaul assault officer I swear I only touched her with my dick I didn’t insert so there was no sex!"

>Discussing whether or not someone is still in over that.
>"(Giggity)"

Last edited Sep 07, 2016 at 06:06PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

"It wasn’t sexaul assault officer I swear I only touched her with my dick I didn’t insert so there was no sex!"

>Discussing whether or not someone is still in over that.
>"(Giggity)"

What I want to know is how sensitive the tip of your dick has to be to instantly cum just from pissing. Apparently the reward for beating NFS is that you spontaneously grow a clitoris on the end of your cock.

so what happens if you were already a fag

Inferno wrote:

What I want to know is how sensitive the tip of your dick has to be to instantly cum just from pissing. Apparently the reward for beating NFS is that you spontaneously grow a clitoris on the end of your cock.

Thank god I dropped out.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!