Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Spooky Season Movies Appreciation Form

Last posted Oct 28, 2019 at 09:43AM EDT. Added Oct 21, 2019 at 04:15PM EDT
10 posts from 9 users

because i have yet to find any good horror movie discussions on kym i thought to myself…
"【why not make your own?】" and honestly i couldn't argue with that logic.

i'm personally a huge Friday The 13th fan, but if i want to get legitimately scared i'd go and watch something like Hereditary because for some reason i find the newer stuff scarier for god knows what reason.

Last edited Oct 22, 2019 at 02:54PM EDT

I was quite enjoying a Netflix horror movie called Eli. I say was because the ending just ruins the entire fucking thing. It subverted my expectations greatly, but not in a good way at all. Trust me, it's not worth sitting through the nearly 100-minute runtime for the extreme disappointment. Read the synopsis of the film if you're curious, but please, do yourself a favour and don't watch the movie.

The Witch (2015) is one of the few horror movies that actually scared me. I know some will write this movie off as pretentious, but I love the historical premise, the themes, the atmosphere, the acting, the cinematography, the use of color, pretty much everything! It's easily my favorite horror film. If you haven't seen this movie, I implore you to give it a chance.

Last edited Oct 25, 2019 at 09:13PM EDT

It's a french horror movie quite popular in the country. It's excellent, and manages to be equally hilarious and fear or anxiety inducing.Vincent Cassel is the main role and does an amazing job.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!