Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Animation on 92nd Academy Awards + Websites on Curating Cartoons

Last posted Dec 21, 2019 at 05:54AM EST. Added Dec 21, 2019 at 05:54AM EST
1 post from 1 user

Battle Royale is already upon the short films. The Academy Awards has narrowing ten animated short films out of those that have been qualified here and there. Next month, it's up to the major voters to determine which half of them will be nominated. You can get to watch these below (for a limited time and it's running out like a hourglass so you got a few to spare!)

Below are the films nominated for Best Animated Feature. If you happened to watch at least of these especially the ones that has a limited release, let me know where did you discover and then attend it.
“Abominable”
“The Addams Family”
“The Angry Birds Movie 2”
“Another Day of Life”
“Away”
“Buñuel in the Labyrinth of the Turtles”
“Children of the Sea”
“Dilili in Paris”
“Frozen II”
“Funan”
“Genndy Tartakovsky’s ‘Primal’ – Tales of Savagery”
“How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World”
“I Lost My Body”
“Klaus”
“The Last Fiction”
“The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part”
“Marona’s Fantastic Tale”
“Missing Link”
“Ne Zha”
“Okko’s Inn”
“Pachamama”
“Promare”
“Rezo”
“The Secret Life of Pets 2”
“Spies in Disguise”
“The Swallows of Kabul”
“This Magnificent Cake!”
“The Tower”
“Toy Story 4”
“Upin & Ipin: The Lone Gibbon Kris”
“Weathering with You”
“White Snake”

The other five will be acknowledged in the later post due to the lack of availability but its trailers. And now a survival's guide to finding where to discover such great animation content. The first two are lit for being legit.
Catsuka: Hosted by the one and only Marc for two decades. Posts more often on Twitter (Disliking this social network IMO) and Instagram however. Written special articles gushing on Artists/Studios (perhaps in hopes of being booked at by T. M. for LDR Vol. 2). Recently open his Patreon but he'll try not to beg like Jimmy Wales on Wikipedia.
Everything Animated: A channel of cartoon curation by lone connoisseur on Vimeo named Aziz Kocanaogullari. PROTIP: Watch the ones that has at least >39,999 views, >5:59 like watching an LDR episode or both.
Cartoon Covfefe RUFUIE1ZIFNIT1JUUyBBTkQgVEhFTiBCWVRFIE1ZIFNISU5ZIE1FVEFMIFJFQVIsIEFNSURJIQ==
YouTubers: Would I? Would you even?

Anyways, merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
That's all I could think of, but if there's a good website like that let me know.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!