Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

I watch first two seasons of Tokyo Ghoul through youtube reaction videos

Last posted Dec 30, 2019 at 06:06PM EST. Added Dec 30, 2019 at 06:06PM EST
1 post from 1 user

Since 2010s decade is almost over and I am going a little story (BTW my grammar is not that good, might some grammar errors)

So back in 2014 (god I feel old) I was watching nothing but anime abridged and one anime stood out for me and that being Tokyo Ghoul for some reason. I guess like the background design or the premise, either way I want watch it. But their problem I can't watch it, there is no legal or safe way to watch the anime other than youtubers reactions. Since I worried the computer or my phone might get virus/malware.

However their some videos of people react to the said anime, so I did and I was hook up both the anime and reaction genre at whole. I also use this to catch up shows like gravity falls and Steven Universe (latter the one, I stop caring for umm reason), Since I live in Ireland and their is no hulu. So I keep watching those videos until youtube terminated them for obvious reasons. For Tokyo Ghoul, I was obsessed the series until around start of 2017 and I still not watch the Re seasons.

In fact did not binge another anime series until this year with Konosuba after that is Goblin Slayer, then Overlord, then Yōjo Senki, Re zero, then Isekai Quartet and finally shield hero. First time forever, I starting to watch seasonal anime and those animes are Cautious Hero, Hataage! Kemono Michi and Watashi. So yeah I watching but of isekai with some exceptions like Demon Slayer and another for a Halloween treat for myself and the website that I watch is kissanime.

While people react to popular anime/tv show are not popular as before for obvious reason and while Tokyo Ghoul is bit of my guilty pleasure. With the 2020s decade is almost here and I finally watch anime safety online.

See you next year

Last edited Dec 30, 2019 at 06:06PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!