Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

I think Adult Swim is making a meta horror show called Come and Learn with Piddy!

Last posted Nov 12, 2021 at 02:34PM EST. Added Oct 30, 2021 at 03:15PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

A while back in April 1st, [AS] was making an April Fools theme around their premier shows to be preschool education – if I stand corrected – as a shot at CN’s direction on bringing back TickleU and CNReal due to large decline in viewership over the past decade.

To many people we thought this was just the end of it, but it appears that [AS] might be making an entire show about this. Come and Learn with Piddy is a children's education cartoon that quickly went south as the ‘dark glitch’ lurks across not only her show but also other CN shows including Hana Barbara and Warner Bros.

I am genuinely excited at the thought of this being a show. Genuinely put off by Fred's death in the trailer and I only imagine the kinds of scenarios that could occur.

• Kevin from the Ben 10 Reboot being forced to go with characters from the OG Ben 10 continuity
  • Black Hat from Villainous being genuinely horrified at the situation
  • Rick trying to escape to another dimension only for the static to be there.

Bumping this, as this has become my new hypertaxation.

As it currently stands, the trailer has 4 million views, within the span of two weeks, which is fucking bonkers! For reference:

• Smiling friends' pilot has 2.6 million views, and it's been out for over a year
  • Infinity Train's pilot has 5.6 million views, but it's been out for over 5 years.
  • The Pilot itself has been age restricted, somewhere around the 2 million view mark, yet has done piss all to slow down the video.

Unless some corporate/legal/behind-the-scenes bullshit happens, this show is very much getting the greenlight, as the support is there, and, well, speaks for itself.

Bunbun's gonna turn into some Birkin-esc abomination, near the end, mark my fucking words
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!