Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

Things you loved but now think are bad in hindsight.

Last posted Mar 15, 2023 at 05:32PM EDT. Added Nov 29, 2022 at 10:09PM EST
42 posts from 33 users

Here's a thread about things you used to like but now feel are bad in hindsight.

I'll start: Ready Player One feels like a celebration of nerd culture, but now it's almost a symbol of its worst excesses, indulging more in pandering to consumerism than in actual story. It doesn't help that the protag feels snooty and gatekeeper-like at times.

Pokémon Gen 1

Played it a couple times as a kid and liking the game then. It's a nice nostalgia trip every once in a while but hoo boy it doesn't really hold up nowadays.

Last edited Nov 29, 2022 at 11:39PM EST

I realize this is in "moving images" and not the video games board but screw it I kinda want to say these two anyway:

-Donkey Kong 64, but with a huge asterisk. If I play it exactly like I did when I was 10 years old, which is NOT going for 100% then it's just as good as I remember. But go for 100% completion? Feels like a slog. So yeah if you're gonna play DK64, DON'T go for a completionist run, it's just not worth it, you'll have a much better time if you just skip the annoying parts of the game (like specific minigames such as Beaver Bother).

-Also this is a minor one but okay fine I'll admit Silent Hill: Downpour wasn't as good on a second time around 10 years later as it was the first time I played it back in 2012. But I have to say it's more because the biggest story revelations have the most impact the first time playing (and IMO I do think it's got a good story), but overall I still think it's a really solid 7/10 game that I do think is one of the better post-Team Silent entries in the franchise (and a big improvement over SH: Homecoming in terms of story and atmosphere; and for reference my favorite post-Team Silent SH game is Shattered Memories, that one still holds up super well on multiple playthroughs).

When I first saw it when I was twelve, The Force Awaken was a spectacularly cool movie. Yes, I knew that it was a narrative retread of A New Hope, but seeing what was essentially a more advanced Empire and, at the time, entertaining characters and mysteries made me adore it.
I have since come to view the movie as absolutely creatively bankrupt and setting the sequel trilogy on a poor foundation for the new timeline.

Far Cry 3

While I do like Far Cry 1 and 2, the series didn't find its stride until FC3 which catapult it into becoming a major franchise. I absolutely love FC3, but Ubisoft has a habit of running a winning formula into the ground by making too many cookie-cutter sequels. Worse yet, the Far Cry design template started to bleed into other Ubisoft IP's and all their games became more or less the same experience. You played 1, you played them all.

Mistress Fortune wrote:

I realize this is in "moving images" and not the video games board but screw it I kinda want to say these two anyway:

-Donkey Kong 64, but with a huge asterisk. If I play it exactly like I did when I was 10 years old, which is NOT going for 100% then it's just as good as I remember. But go for 100% completion? Feels like a slog. So yeah if you're gonna play DK64, DON'T go for a completionist run, it's just not worth it, you'll have a much better time if you just skip the annoying parts of the game (like specific minigames such as Beaver Bother).

-Also this is a minor one but okay fine I'll admit Silent Hill: Downpour wasn't as good on a second time around 10 years later as it was the first time I played it back in 2012. But I have to say it's more because the biggest story revelations have the most impact the first time playing (and IMO I do think it's got a good story), but overall I still think it's a really solid 7/10 game that I do think is one of the better post-Team Silent entries in the franchise (and a big improvement over SH: Homecoming in terms of story and atmosphere; and for reference my favorite post-Team Silent SH game is Shattered Memories, that one still holds up super well on multiple playthroughs).

Can understand, when I did my first DK 64 Playthrough on the Wii U VC, I used an All collectibles Speedrun route so I could collect all items in an efficient manner, some minigames are annoying, but considering the VC version has less lag and the VC menu acts as a sort of anywhere pause (I did not use save states), it was a fun experience.

On topic, I would argue Kid Vs Kat, here in LATAM the show was very popular in its heyday, even if everyone knew it was second rate Invader Zim, but nowdays the show feels generic, specially since Invader Zim had a great movie to signify its comeback, it does not help that the Show's second Season finale ends with everyone but the protagonist having their minds wiped to return to the Status Quo, and then the show gets cancelled, I still have fond memories of it tho.

As a teen somewhere around middle-school age I thought Stubbs the Zombie kicked ass and I couldn't stop playing it because it amused me on every step.
Then I got to play the remaster 10 years later and most of the original magic just vaporised. I still got a chuckle after learning a new ability, but the levels get boring real fast. Mostly because of Stubbs' slow walking speed and long distances to travel. And if the game didn't get boring, it throws bullshit deaths, which means more walking and hoping combat works in your favor this time. The level where you need a zombie army to break the barricade takes the cake. Turns out that's because back then I played on easy and it's one of those games where easy is a cakewalk and normal is already unfair. On lower difficulty it started to be passable again, but still far from what I remembered.

Last edited Dec 02, 2022 at 12:22PM EST

An easy one would be Pokemon X an Y.

I fondly remember my team consisting of Greninja, Charizard, Gogoat, Helioptile, Lucario, and Zoroark since I was a kid and I wanted to go with Froakie as my starter along with Charizard, had Gogoat be my surfer while Greninja scaled waterfalls, Thought Helioptile looked neat as well and I saw that Riolu could be obtained early on before I stupidly replaced it with the one Korrina gave me (I didn't know Baby Pokemon in the wild had three perfect IVs), I had trouble thinking of a sixth member until I got to Route 20 and saw a Zoroark. It was a nice old time.

The game is still not as good as Gen 4 and 5 though, what with it being too easy, the plot and characters not being as memorable barring a few parts, and even as a kid, I was disappointed at the lack of new Pokemon (Only 72). I also learned about how many felt the games were incomplete as well.

I think the game would need a lot of changes if it ever got remakes.

Fire Emblem Fates. I liked that game at first but I could never bring myself to finish the game. The weapon penalties for higher graded weapons made some characters almost useless at points in the game. That and after looking up the translation issues with that game, I'd only probably play it again with mods that fix just the dialogue and weapons if possible.

I also once liked Sarge's War when I was a kid (the last game in the Sarge's Heroes storyline) but I always knew something was off about that game. Turns out 3DO went bankrupt midway in development of that game and another developer had to finish the game. The series was never really properly finished and the last game was an abrupt ending to a good series. At least that franchise had a spiritual successor that did well, it's called Mean Greens: Plastic Warfare.

Last edited Dec 04, 2022 at 09:40AM EST

Yoshi’s Island DS

While I still like the story and the sprites are fantastic (why else would Yoshi’s sprite from that game be used in SMBZ?), GOOD FUCKING GOD is the level design ATROCIOUS, with each level taking FAR longer to finish than in any other Yoshi game, with all the collectibles being spread out alot more (and just like Yoshi’s Island and Yoshi’s New Island, you have to collect ALL of them on a single run of a level to get full completion of said level). Also 1-hit kill spikes and autoscrolls are constant.

Don’t believe me? Just check out this one level accurately titled The Cave That Never Ends:

Conduit 2, initially I loved it because Wii and it had cool art style and cool guns but the game and story is just not that good. It suffers a lot from the fact that there really isn’t a good Post Game for it. No horde mode, you can replay missions and get hidden collectibles that you’ve missed and that’s it. Plus the game suffers from the fact that your guns carry over to multiplayer and vice versa. So you can literally just play the multiplayer, grind out all these credits, buy all the OP/strong guns in the game and you can breeze through the single player campaign. Additionally the game also has weird balancing when it comes to its guns. Like there’s legit a gun that had infinite ammo that you can turn invisible with it until it starts to freeze or overheat if you keep shooting it. So again people started to find a way to break PvP back then by using said gun to turn invisible for a good chunk of the match, rack up kills and dominate the lobby. Also the game ends on the mother of all cliff hangers

Elfen Lied

I think my Late-Teenager self was desperately trying to find "mature" anime after watching too many Slice of life comedies! I haven't watched many anime back then mind you and wasn't full familiar with the medium outside what I have seen on tv!

However, I remember questioning the plot back then even as a kid, even asking one of my classmates "Why Kouta forgave Lucy after she slaughtered his family members in front of him and scar him for life? "

He answered: _ "Because Anime" _ ¯\(ツ)

I can't really put my full thoughts of paper!
As an adult I find myself thinking "This anime was pretty disgusting actually! The plot was all over the place, some of the characters have no personality and were kinda just there to be slaughtered because the plot demands it.
Why did I watched this? I hate Gore! Most of the time it feels Shock value with no substance
This is classified as what now? WTF IS GURO?
at least I learned from TvTropes the forgiveness plot was handled better in the manga (the anime released before the manga finished)

Still pretty awesome Lemotif! I'm a sucker for Hymnal Chorus (like in Madoka Magica and NieR Replicant)

Last edited Dec 11, 2022 at 09:41PM EST

Ralph Breaks the Internet.

When I first saw it, I thought it was fun but then I started thinking “Damn, this really does retcon the first movie’s message huh?” Not to mention how offputting it was to see Ralph be super clingy to ‘Vanellope and, let’s be real, a LOT of shit that happens in this movie would have to be investigated by the FBI or something

Ready Player One

Initially reading it back in highschool I thought the book was good and charming. After multiple rereads, it relies too much on obscure nerd pop culture references. The main character is just an asshole, not a loveable one just a regular asshole. The entire worlds system and reliance The Oasis for everything is terrible. The literal IOI having a PMC, mercenaries and assassins to carry out hits was a left field turn I wasn’t expecting and felt too jarring.

Also the fact there’s a entire chunk of a chapter talking about how sex works in The Oasis and how the main character masturbates. Yes it’s real and yes it was uncomfortable reading that part at first and it still makes me uncomfortable reading it.

Rylade475 wrote:

Ralph Breaks the Internet.

When I first saw it, I thought it was fun but then I started thinking “Damn, this really does retcon the first movie’s message huh?” Not to mention how offputting it was to see Ralph be super clingy to ‘Vanellope and, let’s be real, a LOT of shit that happens in this movie would have to be investigated by the FBI or something

WOOO BOIIII! I had been avoiding that movie for years and only recently watched it to torment myself
Since I love the first Wreck-it-Ralph, I knew I was going to hate this "sequel" from what I have seen and lo and behold… Ralph Breaks the Internet completely destroys the character development of the first movie.
1. Ralph became a clingy manchild with IQ full of bricks that constantly wants to be with Vanellope, to the point he actively sabotage her so she can stay with him.
That Virus he got in the black market to glitch the game? Still out there BTW"
2. Vanellope became freaking obnoxious, selfish and egoistical!
Despite being the most popular character of her own game which she spent the entire first movie trying to get back, now she wants to move and hijack other game because she wants a new life, while ignoring all her fellow characters in the game she is leaving behind!
I guess Turbo did nothing wrong! It's ok when our Heroes do it!
3. The way it portrays the Internet in general!
4. The Entire movie is a Wank fest for Disney to flex all their IPs!
I hate how people are praising the Princesses scene so much and ignore the entire movie's plot! Please buy Disney product

This is as terrible as the Emoji Movie! At least in recent years people realized how bad it is!

Far cry 3 and the nostalgia critic were already listed above
Modern warefare 2 the original has mediocre gameplay and is full of us propaganda
The land before time sequels are, for the most part, soulless cash grabs
Crash, the wrath of cortex, which i don’y think is bad, but nowhere near as good as i thought it was

(I failed to realize this was under the Moving Images forum by the time I typed it out, but there's enough non-TV/film responses here that it's hopefully not that big a deal.)

HMOFA
Not the concept in and of itself: I still love me a human guy and a non-human girl. I discovered my love of the concept on /co/ and /tg/ in 2010. I've always liked the idea of being with something so exotic and finding commonality and companionship in spite of it. Add that to the fact that I'm a schmaltzy retard who loves romance, and you can see why I became such a sucker for it, and still am.

What I have fallen out of love with is how the subject is handled nowadays by the fandom at large. Skipping to the bottom line for a bit, the best way to put it is that people are turning into some awful racial cuckshit type situation. Phrases like "she looks like she fucks human men" and "built for BHC" are literally adapted from that kind of fucking garbage. Gone are the days when everyone focused on the sense of wonder and intrigue and timidness between the human and the anthro, alien, or monstergirl. Now it's just all racecuck expats reducing characters to simply fetishizing species/race instead of feelings of curiosity and excitement.

Established characters from known IPs get this treatment too. Do you like, say, Krusie, for example? The idea of two outcasts becoming lovers? Maybe Susie enjoying a snuggle with him because of his warm blood and soft, scaleless, furless skin? Maybe Kris taking a liking to Susie's glowing amber dragon eyes and her lovely, big, sharp-toothed smile? Do you like the idea of them exploring those aspects of each other while growing closer as friends? Do you like the idea of them getting close despite their differences and coming to be more comfortable expressing deeper feelings as they blossom? Or instead, would you rather it just gets reduced to Kris being Susie's living dildo with no attachment to her other than being the "BHC" she was apparently built for with so semblance of romance or character traits whatsoever? Because the HMOFA fandom at large would choose the latter nowadays. Soulless racecuck coomerslop. You'll find bushels of comics and fanart in that vein for just about any HMOFA pairing nowadays.

I'll still enjoy any good human guy and non-human girl pairing you show me, but don't expect me to give half a rotten shit about whatever fandom surrounds it. They're all the same these days.

Last edited Jan 08, 2023 at 03:36AM EST

Juki Nuki wrote:

(I failed to realize this was under the Moving Images forum by the time I typed it out, but there's enough non-TV/film responses here that it's hopefully not that big a deal.)

HMOFA
Not the concept in and of itself: I still love me a human guy and a non-human girl. I discovered my love of the concept on /co/ and /tg/ in 2010. I've always liked the idea of being with something so exotic and finding commonality and companionship in spite of it. Add that to the fact that I'm a schmaltzy retard who loves romance, and you can see why I became such a sucker for it, and still am.

What I have fallen out of love with is how the subject is handled nowadays by the fandom at large. Skipping to the bottom line for a bit, the best way to put it is that people are turning into some awful racial cuckshit type situation. Phrases like "she looks like she fucks human men" and "built for BHC" are literally adapted from that kind of fucking garbage. Gone are the days when everyone focused on the sense of wonder and intrigue and timidness between the human and the anthro, alien, or monstergirl. Now it's just all racecuck expats reducing characters to simply fetishizing species/race instead of feelings of curiosity and excitement.

Established characters from known IPs get this treatment too. Do you like, say, Krusie, for example? The idea of two outcasts becoming lovers? Maybe Susie enjoying a snuggle with him because of his warm blood and soft, scaleless, furless skin? Maybe Kris taking a liking to Susie's glowing amber dragon eyes and her lovely, big, sharp-toothed smile? Do you like the idea of them exploring those aspects of each other while growing closer as friends? Do you like the idea of them getting close despite their differences and coming to be more comfortable expressing deeper feelings as they blossom? Or instead, would you rather it just gets reduced to Kris being Susie's living dildo with no attachment to her other than being the "BHC" she was apparently built for with so semblance of romance or character traits whatsoever? Because the HMOFA fandom at large would choose the latter nowadays. Soulless racecuck coomerslop. You'll find bushels of comics and fanart in that vein for just about any HMOFA pairing nowadays.

I'll still enjoy any good human guy and non-human girl pairing you show me, but don't expect me to give half a rotten shit about whatever fandom surrounds it. They're all the same these days.

My urge not to mention Spider-Man and Tiger MJ is weak.
Also, I Got tired of MCU.

No!! wrote:

Big bang theory on the most part

The conclusion to this series was Nice.
Seeing the cast eating food while Big Bang Theory plays was cool.

There was this one CGI Gundam series (I think it was Special Defenders?) that I thought was great a child, but not so much now. There was also Baby Looney Tunes which was just terrible (I found it to be just okay in my younger days.)

Ready player one:
i never read the book nor watched the trailer (too avoid spoilers), only a friend told me about the movie so i didn't know much, from what my friend told me i thought it was about cyberpunk dystopia where the protagonist only had videogames as escape from their shitty reality

Last edited Jan 09, 2023 at 11:16PM EST

I really liked the Star Wars prequels when I was a kid, but now I realize I was only interested in all the flashy lightsaber duels and interesting-looking aliens. Pretty much everything else about them is just really bad. The LOTR films also deteriorate for me with hindsight, though I couldn't really call them bad per se. It's just that the acting seems a little awkward at times, and there's some stuff in the books that were much better.

KoimanZX wrote:

There was this one CGI Gundam series (I think it was Special Defenders?) that I thought was great a child, but not so much now. There was also Baby Looney Tunes which was just terrible (I found it to be just okay in my younger days.)

You are probably thinking the old 2000s Gundam SD anime Superior Defenders so close enough.

As for me. Out of Jimmy's Head.

Jazz Wizard wrote:

You are probably thinking the old 2000s Gundam SD anime Superior Defenders so close enough.

As for me. Out of Jimmy's Head.

At least that alien Martian chick was kinda hot.
…I had a thing for green-skinned girls and women when I was young.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (Sm4sh):

While it's mostly natural to say that with each new installment that comes out after it in the series, I can firmly say that it's inferior not only to Ultimate, but to Brawl as well. Sm4sh's Classic mode is way less fun with how it progresses compared to both Brawl's this or that approach and Ultimate's personalized based on character selection. While Brawl's Break the Target's isn't as unique as 64's or Melee's, it's still better than Target Blast which is way too difficult to master. The real kicker, however, that makes it non replayable for me is that there's no Adventure Mode; both Subspace Emissary and World of Light are what make Brawl and Ultimate the real stand-outs in the series for me, and Sm4sh instead opted for a board game which I never even bothered to play.

I used to be a huge Roblox fan when I was younger. It's not Roblox itself that's the problem here. It's the Roblox "bloopers" videos I'd sometimes watch. I was a fan of at the very least Fleskhjerta's series, but after stumbling upon some huge stashes of old Roblox videos on Internet Archive, I found that these blooper videos were almost always unfunny and often really cringeworthy.

Pokémon games seem to be a recurring trend in this thread. I can enjoy a battle in Pokémon Showdown today, but I don't think that the core series games that I played when I was younger warrant anything close to the respect I had for them. So much information that's hidden from the player. So many filler battles. And why does the AI almost never switch Pokémon? Why are consumable items such an important factor? Why opt to give the player what amounts to a free, optional U-turn every single time they knock out an opposing Pokémon instead of just, say, having the team preview feature in AI battles, too? And why does RNG get to decide whether a certain specimen is subpar at whatever it might be able to do, with no way to cure it until the fairly late generations?

Far worse than the games themselves was how I played them. I knew basically nothing about EVs and IVs, and I usually didn't even look at Pokémon's stats aside from their BSTs and their levels. Hell, I didn't even notice the tremendous effect stat stages have. I'm pretty sure I was a much bigger Pokémon fan while I was this ignorant than I've been at any later point. It never quite hit me that I was awful at the games and that the games just happened to be easy enough that it didn't really matter.

All this disillusionment about the actual things I enjoyed, in my opinion, is much closer to "ruining my childhood" than all that stuff that's been filed under Ruined Childhood. Something that genuinely sours old memories, unlike whatever mediocre fetish art is lurking on Deviantart.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

Lil' young me got it as a birthday present and I only liked it back then because it had Sonic. I don't have the game anymore, and now I don't think it's good.

Juki Nuki wrote:

HMOFA

Excuse the necro-reply but seeing what you posted, I will say I don't sort of mind that but only in the sense of "humanity fuck yeah" if it was in a crappy sex comedy sense like elves or anthros or orcs thirsting over a human male of a type they never seen. Imagine they're from a generic euro fantasy world and they're thirsting over an Asian guy because they legit never seen an Asian before and he's trying to avoid them, like a reverse Pepe le Pew. That said, racecuck stuff manages to make it all cringe. And while the rule34 is nice and all, sometimes it's nice to just have something that's more than just coomer bait.

As for one related to moving images in games and film:
As a kid I enjoyed Bubsy 3D. Looking back at it over the years after discovering GameTrailers when it was around and Youtuber having "Worst Games Ever" videos, I certainly would despise playing the game or at least remember how crap my taste were as a kid.

SicklyVivian wrote:

Excuse the necro-reply but seeing what you posted, I will say I don't sort of mind that but only in the sense of "humanity fuck yeah" if it was in a crappy sex comedy sense like elves or anthros or orcs thirsting over a human male of a type they never seen. Imagine they're from a generic euro fantasy world and they're thirsting over an Asian guy because they legit never seen an Asian before and he's trying to avoid them, like a reverse Pepe le Pew. That said, racecuck stuff manages to make it all cringe. And while the rule34 is nice and all, sometimes it's nice to just have something that's more than just coomer bait.

As for one related to moving images in games and film:
As a kid I enjoyed Bubsy 3D. Looking back at it over the years after discovering GameTrailers when it was around and Youtuber having "Worst Games Ever" videos, I certainly would despise playing the game or at least remember how crap my taste were as a kid.

"That said, racecuck stuff manages to make it all cringe. And while the rule34 is nice and all, sometimes it's nice to just have something that's more than just coomer bait."

Ay, there's the rub. Every time I see HMOFA or other human guy/non-human girl pairing, there's always some pant=on-head retarded shit about "coding" the non-human as some IRL race, like black chicks or Latinas or what have you, and every time males from the non-human species are mentioned, the writer or artist in question absolutely must emphasize how submissive he is to the human. It's literally all cuckshit with a thin, poorly applied, transparent varnish and it makes we wish I could spit at someone through a screen. The problem is especially unbearable on 4chan, where cuckshit and all of its memetic cognitohazards have almost universally disseminated among the post-2016 eternal newfag crowd, and fucking everything has to allude to those shitty memes and the drooling subhuman retards who espouse them. It all revolves around that stupid dom/sub paradigm embraced by non-people who, despite writing about or drawing humans getting with non-human sapient beings, are physically incapable of experiencing or understanding, let alone depicting, anything remotely resembling human love or affection. It's all about how the dominant human makes the anthro/non-human their mindbroken cocksleeve and personal property, because those are the memes cultivated in the smoothed-out brains of these unpeople in their formative years, and that is all they will ever know and express. Fuck character development. Fuck romance and affection. Fuck friendship and care. Fuck engaging stories and writing. Long live soulless coomslop, twitter numbers, and patreon paypiggy NEETbux harvested daily by mop farmers looking for fanbases and communities to infiltrate, water down, and gentrify in the name of tasteless porn before moving on to the next. It's all cuckshit and racedom, every day, all the time, without fail or reprieve or hope of improvement. If you want a picture of the future of HMOFA, imagine a boot stomping on the face of creativity and quality forever.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Now that I've got that off my chest, I might as well at least try to contribute to the original topic. I remember loving Disney's Dinosaur when I was a kid. The effects were phenomenal for the time, and arguably still look good today. The score, the sound design, all of the movie's presentation was amazing, but everything else, as I've come to discover with time, was severely lacking. yeah, everyone points out the sheer vomit-inducing writing and performance behind the esteemed "Love Monkey" Zini, but he was honestly the least of the film's problems. The dialogue is boring, the story is boilerplate, the characters are one-note. Not to say that Zini still wasn't a pox on the movie; Disney had a nasty little habit of adding annoying side-characters to their movies in the late renaissance/post-renaissance period, The Hunchback of Notre Dame being a particularly infamous example of such characters utterly kneecapping an otherwise stellar film. The effects could only take Dinosaur so far.

Also, while I can forgive some paleontological errors for the sake of artistic liberty, even as a kid, some things about this movie bothered me. Aladar and the other iguanodons having lips just looked awful, especially with their teeth-beaks. Little me wondered why Aladar and Neera didn't have actual, accurate beaks. Apparently, the official party line behind that decision was something along the lines of "making the characters more expressive and readable" and "the lips making them feel more human," but that's utter bullshit, Eema, the Styracasaurus in the film, does just fucking fine with a beak. Having no lips doesn't detract from her grandmotherly charm or prevent her from being expressive, so whoever was behind that decision can eat a bag of coprolites.

And of course, we have the icing on the cake.
Carnotaurus wasn't a massive, Tyrannosaurid/Carcharodontosaurid-sized monster with rippling muscles and dagger-like teeth.
He was a medium-sized Abelisaurid lanklet.

I knew about Iguanodon as a kid, but not Carnotaurus, so imagine my sheer disappointment when I learned the truth.

Last edited Mar 15, 2023 at 08:01AM EDT

Yangy wrote:

Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

Lil' young me got it as a birthday present and I only liked it back then because it had Sonic. I don't have the game anymore, and now I don't think it's good.

Would recommend Sonic P-06 since it sets out to make a version of Sonic 06 that plays well.

Not something I liked but my older brother used to be a huge Sonic fan. I remember him enjoying Secret Rings in particular. Now… I doubt he'd want to revisit it given the controls.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!