Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Holiday/Winter Playlist Creation Thread: Suggest Away!

Last posted Dec 17, 2016 at 12:12AM EST. Added Nov 26, 2016 at 03:14AM EST
17 posts from 13 users

Playlist

Just like the spooky one, suggest me shit, but this time try to always put them in spoilers. This one I'm even more excited for than for the spooky one because it'll be a little broader, the halloween one was mostly atmosphere stuff.

Can be winter themed stuff (which is all I have on there for now because it felt dirty doing holiday music before thanksgiving) or holiday stuff. That means Hanukkah, New Year's, Christmas, you name it any of those generic December holidays. Feel free to even upload covers you like even if you're afraid it won't make it on keep in mind this thing will be massive there's room for really good covers which is bound to happen with holiday music.

Have fun! This thing is going to be sexy as hell I already found some new favs and unironically good shit from last playlist I love getting outside input these things would be shit without suggestions to broaden it. Also feel free to question my decisions whenever lmao.

This thing is as successful as I expected woo it's going great. Keep sending me shit no holds barred I'm going to try to release my inhibitions more and be more open to adding stuff especially like covers. Feel completely free to send me sexy covers fuck however long this playlist becomes. I welcome it.

Side note: Michael Bubbly is amazing.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!