Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Final boss music

Last posted Nov 28, 2019 at 08:38PM EST. Added Nov 24, 2019 at 09:57AM EST
16 posts from 14 users

I've got a LOT of choices here.

First and foremost, we have the theme of two opposing-but-with-similar-bases ideologies going at it:

Next there's this piece from a very good platformer.

And for a third and final installment on my list, one from a game that I consider one of my outright favorites.

For a final boss song from some obscure, long forgotten mid-2000's PRG this song is fucking nuts.

Here's a final boss song that is split into two songs that play back to back in the final fight from MadWorld, a truly underrated and great Wii game of its time.

Basically any Persona games final boss theme would do it for this list, but if im being honest P3 still has the best one of the bunch.

My personal favorite is Final Attack from Metal Slug, MS 5 which has a metal soundtrack in comparison to the other games made a version of it.

Last edited Nov 25, 2019 at 10:28PM EST

My man, that's like asking me who's my favorite son. I can't do it, instead I have to say that all of my children are my favorite.

I would love to put ALL of my favorites here, but that probably be too long of post, so let me just put 3 randoms here and call it a day

(btw this first one is from Epic Battle Fantasy 5, I am saying this because the name of the game isn't on the title of the video)

Last edited Nov 28, 2019 at 08:39PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!