Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,264 total conversations in 493 threads

+ New Thread

What is "/ss/"

Last posted Jul 02, 2019 at 05:17PM EDT. Added Jun 23, 2019 at 09:32PM EDT
14 posts from 12 users

Like loli, but with the sexual focus on the adult and morally unquestioned and even monetizable by websites unlike the former, for whatever reason people did mental gymnastics to convince themselves of such a thing.

RandomMan wrote:

We need an entry for that btw.

we had an entry for Pomf and it was deleted by mods and here's a mod saying we need an entry for /ss/

Last edited Jun 24, 2019 at 08:27AM EDT

Staff decided to hide those based on the source material and since then it's kinda stuck in a limbo on what to do with those since mods prefer them unhidden.

To compare we also have an entry about Legal Loli since this doesn't suffer from loli hentai origins.

Why am I wasting my breath on this however.

Please abstain from publicly shaming and spreading false information. Make a seperate thread if you wish to discuss the topic further.

Last edited Jun 24, 2019 at 05:18AM EDT

Do you know those fan arts where Spike, Mac, Dipper or Lincoln Loud are respectively having sex with Rarity, Frankie Foster, Wendy or any of the older Loud sisters?

That’s /ss/.

Also debating if Marco x Heckapoo also counte as /ss/. I mean on one hand Marco is an underage boy and he is in a relation with a 100+ years dimensional being with niticiable curves. But on the other hand Marco’s time in the Neverzone makes him chrinilogically a 30 year old (with muscles) who is banging a girl who is permanently young.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!