Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,702 total conversations in 1,732 threads

+ New Thread

Image gallery broke

Last posted Sep 15, 2020 at 12:14AM EDT. Added Aug 30, 2020 at 08:32AM EDT
11 posts from 9 users

Images in the gallery seems to have stopped loading altogether, leaving only empty frames and occasional spoiler/NSFW picture. Clicking them doesn't display anything either. Anyone else has this problem?

Kirb Blanco wrote:

I've been having similar issues, too. For me, I think it's tied to my adblocker.

Guess what I paused adblocker and it started working again… also i think these ads are gonna give it a virus, but thats untested.

We're aware of the issue and the coders are trying to fix it.
- The gallery not loading has to do with the adspace in the galleries. Turning adblock off appears to fix the issues.
- Image previews are a wheelspin, adblock or not.

I'm still having issue where images don't appear when clicked on, but then appear for a split second when you click away to exit. Have to click rapidly to try to load the image on another page. I've tried disabling extensions and all too.

KumichouGamer wrote:

I'm still having issue where images don't appear when clicked on, but then appear for a split second when you click away to exit. Have to click rapidly to try to load the image on another page. I've tried disabling extensions and all too.

It seems to be a problem with Firefox, specifically it's built-in tracker blocker. If you don't mind your meme browsing being used for marketing purposes, you can disable it in your browser's options.

Industrial Pelican wrote:

It seems to be a problem with Firefox, specifically it's built-in tracker blocker. If you don't mind your meme browsing being used for marketing purposes, you can disable it in your browser's options.

I'm having the same problem on Chrome, so it isn't that.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!