Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
Report User: Gnoj Mik

Last posted Apr 04, 2021 at 10:58PM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2021 at 06:43AM EDT
37 posts from 17 users

He created an entry – #stopasianhate – and then used it to post a bunch of low effort anti black propaganda, with some of it either being stuff he created or got from pol.

All of his images are heavily upvotes despite the comments being mostly people calling him on his bullshit.

If you don't see your perspective being represented then its up to you to represent it. Image gallery is open to everyone. Quit complaining and start uploading pro asian stuff that isn't racist.

That being said Gnoj should move his ass and write the damn article or have his editing privileges taken.

Ozzzim wrote:

If you don't see your perspective being represented then its up to you to represent it. Image gallery is open to everyone. Quit complaining and start uploading pro asian stuff that isn't racist.

That being said Gnoj should move his ass and write the damn article or have his editing privileges taken.

Pretty sure racism is more than just "not my perspective". Pretty sure it's against the rules. It's obviously what he is doing

He probably made the worst of the offending images, he didn't link to sources for who made them, and that means they either came from pol or he made them himself.

And likebotting is definitely against the rules, and his images get a lot of it

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

so unfortunately you guys didn't get to have your way hoping the downvotes were overwhelming

missing your chance to make this face:

"He probably made the worst of the offending images, he didn't link to sources for who made them, and that means they either came from pol or he made them himself."

twitter, all from twitter responses

hence your assumptions of "he probably" is one big cope

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/report-problems/topics/63354-sockpuppet-accounts-can-we-please-do-something-about-them

So now that I called him out he's going through and making imatture comments on the threads I'm in.

I hope he realizes that acting like a child and making immature cope comments isn't how you avoid being banned

VeteranAdventureHobo wrote:

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/report-problems/topics/63354-sockpuppet-accounts-can-we-please-do-something-about-them

So now that I called him out he's going through and making imatture comments on the threads I'm in.

I hope he realizes that acting like a child and making immature cope comments isn't how you avoid being banned

seethe

Okay, apparently he disliked the fact I created this thread so much that he literally posted links in entries for people to come and downvote it. I'm pretty sure that's the literal first time that's happened on the site.

He has to be 10, at this point it's just sad

Funny he go silent for several year, and out of nowhere make this complicated, , and no very subtle, scheme to make look like the right-wing are position of strength.

Uhm, it's like he is coping about something, but what?

Getting scold by the mods is not enough for you ?

I don't think they will tolerate continue your case of bulliyng.

One lesson I learn from all of this? I should be motivated to link to source of whatever meme images I would find. It's only somewhat related to the posts on the other thread regarding questions of where GM gets his images where he claimed to have found them in some Twitter posts. Then again even the ones I put together, I wouldn't claim them as my own however unless they're hand drawn.

It'd be kind of weird claiming something that was made from images from other sources, but that's just me.

Wrazid wrote:

Would you look at that, Gnoj Mik Suspended.
Presumably because he made entries just to dump images into, seemed like rule-breaking to me.

Well, add the fact that he personally had to fight every user who reported them for it

Idk why this is still going, but this has been resolved in the KYM Discord, specifically on #report-problems, gnoj mik is in that discord too.

Last edited Apr 01, 2021 at 11:02AM EDT

The mods already looked into it, has 2 alts what it looks to be spam accounts (ad bots), but the mods doubt if it's related to gnoj because there are times that a bot uses an IP from an existing user. It's not uncommon.

And for the 5th time, the mods can't and literally all mods can't do anything about the likebots issue, that is up to the admins/staffs of this site to handle the likebot issue. Which the admins already stated that they're working on the issue

Last edited Apr 01, 2021 at 05:59PM EDT

So wait he actually does have more than one account on this site? That goes against what he said on my wall. Also now starting to seriously doubt what he also said on my wall claiming he doesn't visit alt-right forums and such (for one his manner of speech is way too /pol/ like to make me think he hasn't been there before).

Sanakan_ht wrote:

The mods already looked into it, has 2 alts what it looks to be spam accounts (ad bots), but the mods doubt if it's related to gnoj because there are times that a bot uses an IP from an existing user. It's not uncommon.

And for the 5th time, the mods can't and literally all mods can't do anything about the likebots issue, that is up to the admins/staffs of this site to handle the likebot issue. Which the admins already stated that they're working on the issue

The issue with that is the argument that the mods are using for not banning him is that his images are well liked.

It doesn't matter if the dude isn't botting personally. There are bots going around upvoting right leaning images which means that the likes that the mods think are indicative of being well liked images could be partially or even mostly fake.

VeteranAdventureHobo wrote:

The issue with that is the argument that the mods are using for not banning him is that his images are well liked.

It doesn't matter if the dude isn't botting personally. There are bots going around upvoting right leaning images which means that the likes that the mods think are indicative of being well liked images could be partially or even mostly fake.

The issue with this is we can't really do anything about those images and their scores, since we do not have access to who is upvoting/downvoting. I would love to get to the bottom of this as much as you guys would, but right now we're sitting ducks until Don can look into it, since the admins are the only ones with that power. Assuming that those images are botted does nothing, because we lack any real proof that pins the blame to any specific user, and banning this Gnoj Mik user for this would be just a random shot in the dark.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer with what I know

Last edited Apr 01, 2021 at 10:53PM EDT

Mistress Fortune wrote:

So wait he actually does have more than one account on this site? That goes against what he said on my wall. Also now starting to seriously doubt what he also said on my wall claiming he doesn't visit alt-right forums and such (for one his manner of speech is way too /pol/ like to make me think he hasn't been there before).

Considering how easy it is to have more than one account, who knows? One can never put it past anyone, especially in the internet.

Last edited Apr 01, 2021 at 10:56PM EDT

summan78 wrote:

Considering how easy it is to have more than one account, who knows? One can never put it past anyone, especially in the internet.

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

The issue with this is we can't really do anything about those images and their scores, since we do not have access to who is upvoting/downvoting. I would love to get to the bottom of this as much as you guys would, but right now we're sitting ducks until Don can look into it, since the admins are the only ones with that power. Assuming that those images are botted does nothing, because we lack any real proof that pins the blame to any specific user, and banning this Gnoj Mik user for this would be just a random shot in the dark.

If you have any questions feel free to ask and I'll answer with what I know

I'm wondering if you know about J. the Perverted Summoner and his friends, The Anglo, Whitest Man in Argentina, The Greek Anon, THiccloli, BringBackPomf, and Vinluv Handesbukia and their posting habits which seem very much to align with the phenomena described in this thread.

Juki Nuki wrote:

I'm wondering if you know about J. the Perverted Summoner and his friends, The Anglo, Whitest Man in Argentina, The Greek Anon, THiccloli, BringBackPomf, and Vinluv Handesbukia and their posting habits which seem very much to align with the phenomena described in this thread.

Yes, we've discussed this with J, and he says he only knows a few of those users and has asked one of them to upload certain images for entries he was working on, he seems to be more interested in documenting 4chan trends than spreading any actual propaganda. I do not know how much I'm allowed to reveal but if you wish I can ask J to come here and answer any additional questions you have

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

Yes, we've discussed this with J, and he says he only knows a few of those users and has asked one of them to upload certain images for entries he was working on, he seems to be more interested in documenting 4chan trends than spreading any actual propaganda. I do not know how much I'm allowed to reveal but if you wish I can ask J to come here and answer any additional questions you have

The issue is him and the rest mentioned mass uploading and having most of them get to trending with 14 likes
it's either sockpuppeting or a concentrated effort between them and unnamed others to get them trending

Last edited Apr 03, 2021 at 03:14PM EDT

Steven The Pirate wrote:

Shouldn't you guys do this discussion in a different thread? Gnoj is suspended no reason to keep using this specific thread for this discussion.

You're 100% right, but I guess the topics kind of intersected, seeing as how Gnoj isn't the holotype specimen for this kind of thing.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!