Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,849 total conversations in 1,742 threads

+ New Thread

Report Question: Vote Manipulation

Last posted Jul 31, 2024 at 05:20PM EDT. Added Jul 29, 2024 at 09:31AM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

Hello,

As part of an argument in the Politics Forum Thread, I wanted to know about the procedure of how this site deals with this issue, if it does. Which mod is more comfortable/better suited for such a dispute?

I'm not even sure if this is right section of the forum, but may as well get the ball rolling.

Last edited Jul 29, 2024 at 09:32AM EDT

You mean up and downvotes? Yeah there's really sus as fuck activity on some specific entries. As of making this comment I feel confident the 2024 Olympics Ceremony entry is being brigaded or someone is using a lot of alts to upvote every single "pro outrage" comment and downvote any comment calling the outrage stupid.

Mistress Fortune wrote:

You mean up and downvotes? Yeah there's really sus as fuck activity on some specific entries. As of making this comment I feel confident the 2024 Olympics Ceremony entry is being brigaded or someone is using a lot of alts to upvote every single "pro outrage" comment and downvote any comment calling the outrage stupid.

It's probably been happening a while. Also, is that so for the 2024 Olympics Ceremony Entry? It should be possible to compare on who's active in those entries right now.

On my end I got a message back from a mod and, it's a complicated topic. Both in finding out who's doing what, and how to classify the rule (if that's alright to say). However, while they can't get information on the forum, there may or may not be a way with the main site.

Last edited Jul 31, 2024 at 05:44PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!