Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,669 total conversations in 7,444 threads

+ New Thread

Everyone Hates Me

Last posted Jul 20, 2014 at 04:07PM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2014 at 01:14AM EDT
17 posts from 16 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I am now aware that everyone hates me and my posts. So I'm leaving, kbai. :3c
I love you all, try to survive as well as you can without my very engaging and worthwhile posts everywhere*.
*Everywhere being gaythread and ponithread.
Also this shit is allowed right? Good. Okay, bye.
>inb4 "and nothing of value was lost"
>inb4 "OP can't inb4"
<3

Not everyone hates you, and don't make a huge fuss over that thread. It's your choice, you can leave, or you can stay. People "hate" you for a reason right? If you want, you can fix it yourself, or you can leave that behind. Personally I never found you hateable, then again I haven't spoken to you often.

By "everyone" you mean Fridge Logic? It's okay, you don't gotta leave. I ruv u! :3

@Gary

Since this is in riff-raff, it might be a joke, but it has some serious undertones, so I'm not sure if legit or not.

Last edited Jul 18, 2014 at 01:30AM EDT

Slutty Sam wrote:

By "everyone" you mean Fridge Logic? It's okay, you don't gotta leave. I ruv u! :3

@Gary

Since this is in riff-raff, it might be a joke, but it has some serious undertones, so I'm not sure if legit or not.

I'm confused as everyone else.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

See you in a few days, Connie baby. When you get back, we've got more gay horses to post. Don't fall short of your weekly gay horse quota!

Gay horses are truly the best horses.

Slutty Sam wrote:

@Gary

Well, apparently I'm infamous now.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!