Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,651 total conversations in 7,439 threads

+ New Thread

Hi There I am Looking for some funn!~~ ♥

Last posted Jan 18, 2015 at 02:59PM EST. Added Jan 16, 2015 at 12:21AM EST
71 posts from 37 users

My name is Celestia. 1021/Mare/Canterlot, Desperately single and Bi! I normally frequent Tumblr, but I have got soooo bored there, I thought I would pop on over here to Know Your Meme. I heard that there were some nice people here!~♪

So If you want to chat or something, just send me a PM and I'll check ya out♥

If you're looking to hook up or roleplay with users here (which is a horrible idea, I might add), Riff-Raff is the last place you should be going.
Edit: Especially for an alt account of a regular user. Your ebin ruses can't fool us mate ;)

Last edited Jan 16, 2015 at 12:42AM EST

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Someone is trying to use this place as a dating site?

Well this'll be entertaining.

Who doesnt want to date an oversized neckbeard virgin who likes memes and anime?

James Blunt wrote:

Who doesnt want to date an oversized neckbeard virgin who likes memes and anime?

Whoops, totally missed TUC's last post.

…. My post still stands though. This thread entertaining for the few moments we was being rused…

Tumblr User Celestia wrote:

My name is Celestia. 1021/Mare/Canterlot, Desperately single and Bi! I normally frequent Tumblr, but I have got soooo bored there, I thought I would pop on over here to Know Your Meme. I heard that there were some nice people here!~♪

So If you want to chat or something, just send me a PM and I'll check ya out♥

Oh bby! Talk dirty to me! Ur stats make me so horny! Lets get down 2 business. How many followers does ur blog have? Do you have any sisters who'd like to join in with us? What are ur preferences in a stallion/mare? Do you like bananas?

The Cute Master :3 wrote:

Oh bby! Talk dirty to me! Ur stats make me so horny! Lets get down 2 business. How many followers does ur blog have? Do you have any sisters who'd like to join in with us? What are ur preferences in a stallion/mare? Do you like bananas?

I have 89 followers on my Tumblr, but I am sure that at least twenty of them are fake accounts so I would say 69.
My Sister would love to join in, but she is currently sleeping and I can't wake her up. She is just too cute with her little snore! ♥
Oooh I couldn't choose between stallions and mares, they are both beautiful in their own ways. I am also open to anypony inbetween!~♥♥♥
And Lastly

How about you, honey? A/S/L?

Last edited Jan 16, 2015 at 01:44AM EST

Things were geting pretty borring with only "i AngerKymUsersByDoingNothingWrong" as a troll
so i welcome you young heretical
I WELCOME YOU TO HELL
KYM is actually very nice to people we are just a bunch of cynical maggots

Last edited Jan 16, 2015 at 03:45PM EST

Spiderman? Then Heresy? Then Waluigi? And now Decepticons

Jeezus… now this is what I call sloppy.

Make up your damn minds which derail you are using. Get your shit together, maggots! You call yourself Riff Ruffians!?

• Spiderman
  • Waluigi
  • Imperium
  • Transformers

Now which derail is it gonna be?

Last edited Jan 17, 2015 at 12:04AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!