Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,643 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Is this the death of Western Civilization?

Last posted Dec 18, 2016 at 08:31PM EST. Added Dec 16, 2016 at 04:14PM EST
23 posts from 23 users

Particle Mare wrote:

Serious question for anime users: how does hearing that voice all the time not make you want to peel your skin off with an apple knife?

wtf is an apple knife

I hate people who peel their apples, skin is a delicious part of the apple experience and the eating experience in general, whether it's pork skin or chicken skin or apple skin. What we really need to take away from this is not anything about floating animu waifus, but that skin is in fact superior and that's why humans always win the skeleton war.

Oh goody, now I can fulfill my dream of having an AI (or at least something close to it) with a holotank projector just like they do in the Halo series.

lisalombs wrote:

I hate people who peel their apples, skin is a delicious part of the apple experience and the eating experience in general, whether it's pork skin or chicken skin or apple skin. What we really need to take away from this is not anything about floating animu waifus, but that skin is in fact superior and that's why humans always win the skeleton war.

Do you eat banana skin as well?

Particle Mare wrote:

Serious question for anime users: how does hearing that voice all the time not make you want to peel your skin off with an apple knife?

Serious question for pony users: how does watching a show originally aimed at little girls not make you feel embarrassed about yourself? Circa 2011

I'm honestly kind of shocked that there are actually people in this thread who wouldn't eat the skin from an apple.

No, just the death of Japanese civilization. Their birthrate is already reaching extinction levels and a fair portion of young males have replaced women with dating sims. The waifu hologram is the next logical step.

Last edited Dec 17, 2016 at 12:02AM EST

Okay, real talk, I would want this, as I'm always forgetting things and having someone to remind me in some way would be useful. However, WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE ANIME WAIFU if it says you can do ANY character?

Better choices in my opinion, which since I'm a KYM mod, are FACT are below. I've provided some choice lines that will help prove to you how much better they are.

Colonel Gutsy:

Strong Bad:

Either of these cats

The Tardis:

This parrot:

Jurassic Park 3 Re-Ak A-Tak Electric T-Rex

The sound of peeling an Orange

These voices are so much better than the dumb anime waifu. I hope to see a commercial that fully caters to my more refined tastes.

Last edited Dec 17, 2016 at 12:50AM EST

Farm Zombie wrote:

No, just the death of Japanese civilization. Their birthrate is already reaching extinction levels and a fair portion of young males have replaced women with dating sims. The waifu hologram is the next logical step.

Japan is clearly playing the long game here:
>weeaboos buy hologram waifubot
>they all have happy and fulfilling lives with their waifu
>die without offspring
>the few children are all from parents genetically predisposed to hate anything and everything anime
>eventually, the only Nips left are normal, well adjusted people who don't cut the skin off apples
>no weeaboos to make anime
>no weeaboos to consume anime
>no weeaboos to purchase anime merchandise
>Japan has finally killed the anime menace
>no anime to hold them down
>nation is rebuilt better and stronger than before
>invade other countries that show signs of developing their own anime

Last edited Dec 17, 2016 at 05:11AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!