Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,669 total conversations in 7,444 threads

+ New Thread

What hapened to my man Poochyena?

Last posted Dec 05, 2021 at 01:45PM EST. Added Nov 12, 2021 at 11:43PM EST
21 posts from 18 users

NotTooSerious wrote:

What was he banned for, wrong think ? I can't believe one of our most upstanding member got banned by some egotistic kid, I hope he'll be back soon.

Sorry to be irrelevant but I want to know.

This is the world that liberals want

He had been expelled from KYM for molesting every single person on the entire site
And he was expelled for being such a perveted sick fuck that a story was given out that he had died in a freak triple penetration accedent, They gave him a nice, splendid sausage shaped trophy for his troubles, and warned him not to tell the tale
but we knew it could happen again, the monster lived on

Kenetic Kups wrote:

He had been expelled from KYM for molesting every single person on the entire site
And he was expelled for being such a perveted sick fuck that a story was given out that he had died in a freak triple penetration accedent, They gave him a nice, splendid sausage shaped trophy for his troubles, and warned him not to tell the tale

Every single person except me. The moment that puny little punk tried to touch me…

…No more of neckbeard or fursuit…made sure he'll never get another one of either ever again…

Last edited Nov 13, 2021 at 08:48PM EST

Kenetic Kups wrote:

What? He never molested me! Am I not cute enough to get molested?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!