Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,659 total conversations in 7,441 threads

+ New Thread

Discord Ban #Vent General

Last posted Dec 14, 2021 at 10:56AM EST. Added Dec 06, 2021 at 10:38AM EST
20 posts from 14 users

I don’t go on this website any more and I probably won’t again after today. I think this website has some issues with a lot of racist and transphobic people. But this needed to be said and I didn’t where else I could post this. Doeoeod or Feral Coomer as he’s known on Discord, is a genuinely horrible, disgusting human being. I’ve been on the KYM discord for a while where Feral is a mod. Despite being a supposed mod, Feral posted a lot of ableist shit, disparaging autistic and disabled people. A lot of it was also used to continuously harass me, doing things like sending me sexual images through DMs. It got to a point where I had no choice but to block him.

Recently I’ve found myself getting banned from that Discord. Why? Because I made a joke about allistic people (which means non-autistic people if you didn’t know). That is the most insanely hypocritical thing I’ve ever heard. The other mods try and justify this by saying that Feral is just joking. I was too but I guess that didn’t count and Feral has given 0 evidence that anything he’s said was as a joke. I don’t know if this will change anything or if there was any point in saying this but it needed to be said. Feral is a vile, disgusting human being and should in no way be allowed to be a mod on this site or the Discord.

"Because I made a joke about allistic people"

I think you forgot to mention that you've been "joking" for a couple of years not, and repeatedly joining conversations kool aid style to complain about something or something else, in spite of many warnings from me and Nari alone. I could bring up that one time you started antagonizing me then simple users started slapping your shit together because they were finding you equally annoying and you went back to me with your tail between your legs, but I think that would be embarrassing for you.

There's stuff that happened with doe and that we acknowledge, sure, but don't try making it look like it's all about doe. The rest of the Discord user base is not naive.

I made a joke a year ago and a small one recently. Feral has been posting ableist shit for ages. And no, only you seemed to think I complained about stuff, even though you complain about shit all the time. It really says a lot about you that you find ‘complaining’ worse than someone being straight up ableist. In hindsight, I think you only tried threatening me back then because you just didn’t agree with what I said. You’re not that much better than Feral.

To be fair that bottom left post was him trying to make a point about the Rittenhouse case, how walking around with weapons kinda makes you look like a dangerous guy. Not an unhinged fantasy about murder,

>Be Soup King

>Be Literal Aspie

>Habt Papieren Und Everything

>Learn Of "Alltistic" Due To This Shitshow

I…I don't think he's on the spectrum.

The deeper you go, the less of a shit you give about anything outside your interests.

He must be one of you disgusting skrælingjar; with your social skills and broad interests and inability to concentrate for more than five minutes.

(Shudders Violently)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!