Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,092 total conversations in 681 threads

+ New Thread

(*tfw no "sport" genre) Wre$le F@gs Unite: Will WWE Ever come out of the PG era?

Last posted Feb 26, 2018 at 03:51PM EST. Added Feb 26, 2018 at 02:36AM EST
5 posts from 2 users

Always kept an eye on this "sport". (memes and hilarious posts come from this "sporting" event.)
<---long time WWF/WCW/ECW older fan that took interest at a young age (1991?) i think.

I personally cut off ALL forms of patronage as far as WWE was concerned once the PG aspect came into play. Smart people (Like the one's reading this) can always count on their appreciation of the entertainment provided, and for personal preference, enjoy it. (If you never actually attended a live show you are missing out). *I went to a few as a wee laddie

I'm not an aggressive WWE fan but all I do is look at classics/botches/Top"X"Lists/ect.

Will WWE ever bring back their allure as far as going back to what they started when at Top Tier?

Last edited Feb 26, 2018 at 02:41AM EST

Love seeing real things happen while live.

Brings another aspect to pro-wrestling that can't be debunked by skeptics.

All and all, a good laugh…

The WWE still has a devoted fanbase but as old as Vince is any day he will croak.

Last edited Feb 26, 2018 at 03:56AM EST

Corporations that deem the as an "ERA" keep wasting words with it. Fuck, If it's made out to a FAD it is over. FINISHED. I can't turn the TV that I barely watch and see this pure form of assery. Maybe once Vince dies "RIP" there can be some rebuttle formatted. (If HHH can learn on how to run a billion dollar corporation.

:l@$t post I swear

Only way to bring this genre to be profitable to old fans and new fans alike, is to have more edgy content. Seems like this multi-billion dollar industry has met it "final match" and us meme researchers will make the most fun of it. The WWE era has been proven time after time to be pure bull-shit. I'd say from a sharp eye, that this form of sports entertainment is long past dead, but to really make a statement and bring this sorry bullshit to an end and restore WWE to it's past glory is to find a better team as far as recruits. Research what is popular. Damn, it really doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the fan base is losing out on.

Last edited Feb 26, 2018 at 05:14AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!