Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,067 total conversations in 679 threads

+ New Thread

Can anyone with more political knowledge explain this to me?

Last posted Aug 13, 2021 at 09:57PM EDT. Added Aug 13, 2021 at 08:35PM EDT
5 posts from 4 users

Every square can arguably represent something good:
Red square wants equality and is often protective if through the government being…. auth
Green square is tolerant and egalitarian if sometimes arguably overly idealistic
Blue square ….idk, no seriously idk
Purple square likes freedom a lot if chaotic.

I think there is or may be something good about the blue square I just don't know what it is

Last edited Aug 13, 2021 at 09:04PM EDT

Blue values tradition. Order, and the rule of law. Familial values and individual responsibility and accountability. But can often end up being very racist, hyper nationalist, and xenophobic.
Purple values liberty. Individualism over collectivism, privacy and private property rights, personal responsibilities and accountabilities. But can often end up coming off as greedy, lacking in any altruism, sociopathic.
Green values egalitarianism. Freedom of expression, collective accountabilities, socialized costs, and distributive society. But can often come off as overly idealistic, aloof, and petulant.
Red values collectivism. Prioritizes social order, collective order, and distributive economy. Places the needs of society over the needs of the individual. Often they come off as over consequentialist, needlessly controlling, tyrannical.
Centrist: Loves to grill.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!